R4V Number Plates reviews

Glenfield, England LE3 8HA, United Kingdom
sales@r4v.co.uk

deniset50
12/23/18

DVLA = Deceitful Victimised Laughable Appalling. Thats what it should stand for. I changed my vehicle on the 22/10/18 & informed DVLA the same day but was told I had to put it in writing. Here we go, going back to 1984 when we weren't computer literate. Completed all the relevant paper work & waited 3 weeks. I called them up & was informed it can take up to 6 weeks to take effect. I waited until way after the 6 weeks had elapsed and called them again I we told they hadn't received it even though I posted it the date after I sold my car. I was asked if I sent it registered, I said NO. Does that mean it's discarded if it's not correctly posted? So how does it vanish in the mail box I wonder? Ok. I repeated the process but sent it recorded, low & behold it reached its final destination. I called up a third time & asked if they received my details, begrudgingly the old bat told me they hadn't received it & it can take up to 4 weeks. Ok. I didn't send it via pigeon I sent it recorded. By this time I wanted to kill Some one. She put me on hold & made I investigations. Unbeknownst to me DVLA was still taking money out of my account for a car that I sold. (Silly me forgot to cancel the DD) I didn't think I needed to worry as they had all the info right in front of them stating when I sold the old vehicle, so I assumed a refund would be immenant. When I asked the 100000 dollar Question of when will I get my money back that they took from my bank the lady told me it can only take effect on receipt of the notification which was December. I thought that was BULL$#*!, not only do they not allow you to complete the form on line but you have to sent the damn thing im as recorded delivery. What a scam. So they have taken £50 which is rightfully mine and pissed me right off. So my argument is: WHY CAN'T THIS BE COMPLETED ONLINE & SEND THE PAPER WORK IN AFTER. what's the point in taking all my vehicle & my details if it wasn't going to be updated on the DVLA system. I don't go out to work every pissin day so I could hand over £50 to this multimillion corporation. It may be just pennies to them but its a lot to me. Bunch of Common Thieves!!!

fredw125
6/27/18

urge you. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY they will RIP Y

urge you. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY they will take your money and promise you your plate or retension cert within 21-28 days. this most definatly will not happen.. They will say that they have forwarded the paper work (and fee) to the DVLA which of coarse they have not. They will then blaim the DVLA for the delay . If you contact the DVLA you will find that they no nothing about it and most lilely the number you have bought will still be registered to another vehicle. Three mounth later ABSOLUTLY NOTHING PLEASE DONT LINE THE POCKETS OF THESE CON MEN

kathryng
7/9/13

This is a very bad company to deal with.
They took my £1000.00 in December 2009 and have never supplied my reg. or offered me a refund.
The staff are very rude, abusive even. They now say my file is locked and they will only correspond by letter and they can take up to 6 weeks to deal with any letter I may send.
The next step will be the bailiff - even though it will cost me another £300 I think this will be worth it to get Mr & Mrs Sharma (owners of the business) to pay up and possibly lose their business.

tomb24
8/13/11

Do not use this company........cashed my cheque in january....have had nothing from them...they won't even send my V5 form back......reg4vehicles are just a bunch of crooks....

colinw2
7/13/11

Bought a number in Nov. 2010. After failure to supply, they told me on 1st. June 2011 that a refund would follow. Now 6 weeks later and nothing. Have involved trading standards & expect a fight to get my money back. Avoid like the plague!
The worst company I have ever dealt with.

broadstoneb
8/14/10

I ordered a number plate in March 2010. After not having heard anything for some weeks, I telepohoned but was answered by extemely rude staff. I was told to write but that I must allow the normal processing time of 28 working days. After complaining, I was further informed that I would have to wait the maximum of 13 weeks for completion!

After this period, I still had not received the registration, the return of my documents nor a refund, so I had to involve my credit card company, The Trading Standards and the CNDA. Eventually, I received a refund in July 2010. I understand that this company has now been removed from the Cherished Numbers Association (CNDA).

After receiving the refund, I bought the same registration number from another company and received the documents within 2 weeks!

chrisb9
4/12/10

They are Rude, Abusive and Down Right Shocking as a Company,
Its taken 4 Months up to now to still not have had them Forward my Logbook and items to DVLA for a number plate transfer, They Refuse to tell me where my documents are and after 12 phone calls they now tell me there Managing director does not want them to talk to me, as they say i am being abusive by making lots of calls...(they were all bubbly and friendly when they told me they would complete the transfer within 1 week this was 2 minutes before they took payment of £680.50 , and after payment they no longer wanted to know, tell me to post them a letter and it will be answered within 6 weeks !!!!! a letter in this day and age!!!!!
They also say they do not have to answer to Citizens advice Bureau who have also now been on to them about it...

Avoid like the Plague, use any of the other C ompanys but this one!!!

Dr C Barnsley

Questions? Get answers from the R4V Number Plates staff and other customers.

R4V Number Plates?