Mariener

Mariener has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Mariener ranks 36th among Sunglasses sites.

How would you rate Mariener?

“Cheaper alternatives to bigger brands”

Kaj B.
2/13/17

I've been a long time fan of Ray Ban, but over time I find them too heavy for my taste. Sure the overall quality of Ray Bans are of a higher standard than Mariener, but for the money these are excellent sunglasses to throw around and keep them in the car, which is something I would never do with my pair of ray bans. Shipping is fast, customer support is friendly and goes out of their way to help you if you have any issues (I had a small scratch on the frame due to transport).

kajb5
February 13th, 2017

Tip for consumers:
Check out their instagram or facebook account for coupons they offer. Could save you some extra cash.

johnm1152
September 4th, 2017

I always wondered why there weren't any matte lenses, until now! I get people staring at me when I wear them. Comfy, flexible and cheap too. Love them!

Tip for consumers:
shipping is quite expensive for US customers. Try to order some more with friends to safe on shipping.

Questions? Get answers from the Mariener staff and other customers.

Mariener Eyewear is the place for stylish and affordable sunglasses, ski and snowboard goggles. Stylish shades for men, women and children. We ship worldwide.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mariener?

Have a question about Mariener?