Review of RefurbExperts

cs@refurbexperts.com

1 star

emilyj63
4/4/17

Ive bought lots of printer, toners and other accessories at refurbexperts. I think I can truthfully say refurbexperts is #1! Great range, best prices, fast delivery and excellent customer support.

hellenk3
1/23/17

My second order with refurbexperts, just as pleased as the first!! The honest advice from the reps when purchasing is what keeps me hooked. Helen

samh120
1/8/17

Super fast delivery considering the recent holiday. Pleased with the condition of my HP Reconditioned Printer.

ashleyh108
12/11/16

My reconditioned printer has just arrived and is in perfect condition. Will have it up and running in no time and I'm sure it will be just as great as my previous purchases from refurbexperts!!

annc83
12/7/16

Order was quickly processed. Now awaiting its arrival.

charlesm188
11/30/16

High quality printers, extremely helpful sale reps, a company you can most definitely rely on, thx!!

brianj89
11/16/16

Once again my order was delivered in a prompt fashion with no hassle. Thank you!

mattl63
10/30/16

I'm a repeat customer, been shopping at Refurbexperts for years. 100% satisfaction guarenteed!

ralphb38
10/31/15

RefurbExperts!!! I found my HP printer here for a fraction of the price I bought it for, just bought a second one. What an incredible store!!!!

thomasm127
9/26/15

Found the same model at Refurbexperts for the cheapest price. And all went smoothly.

ronnp
8/25/15

My printer arrived safe and sound today without a hitch!

ms206
8/17/15

Never been treated so well b4!! Tom was right there on hand answering the queries i had about warranties on the reconditioned printers. Just purchased one now. Awaiting its arrival.

georgeb107
8/13/15

eager to help and assist you in your purchase. Nice one Sy!!

freddyt2
8/11/15

Never had a problem with any of the reconditioned printers I have bought from refurbexperts over the years. Will no doubt be back again!!!

tanyaf8
8/3/15

My reconditioned printer arrived today beautifully packed and in perfect condition. Thrilled to bits!!!

mc397
7/23/15

They had the printer I needed in stock and it arrived promptly. Refurbexperts is the best!!!

robertoh16
7/22/15

jenniferi4
7/11/14

Refurb Experts offers fine quality refurbished office machinery and equipment at competitive, low prices (including price match). They have a great sales team that are always available to answer any questions I may have.

Questions? Get answers from the RefurbExperts staff and other customers.

RefurbExperts?