Refreshfinancial.ca reviews

Tel: 800.746.4840

1 Review From Our Community

maorb
3/13/18

what this credit card offers is nothing at all compared to capitol one. Do not make this mistake and sign up with this credit card company. This is a secured credit card that will not work for you at all: I've had about 10 places declined my credit card with refresh financial and cdbank over the one month period I was with them. I have been patient and tried to let them solve these problems but they always end up just saying "we will call you back" and they never follow up on anything. None of the issues have been solved. You can't buy things on amazon, you can't use it to pay for your phone, you can send money using western union, you can't even order an uber to drive you. There are many credit card companies out there and this is by far the worst. They tell me things like "you can't use this to pay for your fiances' phone, because it's not the phone registered with us. They don't listen when I try to explain, and when I told them I am leaving and they couldn't care less. They never tried to keep me as a customer. They prey on people with credit card debt, or who are looking for the best first credit card, and they advertise themselves as that. But they forget to mention that you will be restricted almost everywhere because no one accepts them as a valid credit company. They will tell you "just be patient with us until and send us copies of where you were declined". Do they think I work for them or something? The frustration it caused me, and the amount of time I wasted talking to them, they have never compensated for. And guess what, you want to cancel with them? 60 days until you get your money back. So if you were like me, and were looking to apply for a credit card with bad credit, stay away from refresh financial! Oh, and did I mention that you can only pay your credit card bill via e-transfers? and you can't even check your balance, you have to call them. Or as they told me once, I can call the bank issuing the cards and PAY 10 cents every time I check my balance. Their guaranteed credit card approval does not compensate for any of this. I feel ripped off, lied to, and I will make sure everyone I know hears about it and stays away from that credit card company. They are at the bottom of the list.

Tip for consumers: Stay Away from them

Questions? Get answers from the Refreshfinancial.ca staff and other customers.

Refreshfinancial.ca?