Review of NZCU

NZCU reviews

happyc36
Happy c.
6/7/19

Excellent service however, the process regarding the electronic statements via internet needs improvement. Sent authorisation 3 times and was advised it hadn't come through which prompted for a manual version.
Otherwise excellent service, the lady was really good to deal with and easy to understand.

craige33
Craig E.
6/6/19

Applied online for a loan and was approved and all paper work done within 24hrs can not complain one bit with the service

noemia7
Noemi A.
6/6/19

There was a quick and continuity of service and information needed for faster processing of loan. Friendly and courteous people to assist. Thank you very much.

sharil54
Shari L.
6/6/19

Great service in times of hardship and health situations Nzcu south was there to assist me and take the stress away in time of need

ns174
N S.
5/13/19

I truly appreciate all that the team did for and got my loan sorted as fast as they possibly could. This was my last place to try as I work long hours and I didnt have time to call or stay on the phone with other loan providers. This company was super fast and easy to sort online and via emails. I am extremely grateful to each and everyone of the staff members that helped me in this process. Thank you so much.

marlonw12
Marlon W.
5/13/19

The staff is very accommodating and fast approval of the loan and also the transfer of money to my account..

Highly recommended and very much satisfied

paulb1119
Paul B.
5/10/19

Great customer service when dealing with us and our home loan. It can be a little overwhelming but the team made us feel welcome and helped us through the process

anonymousb472
anonymous B.
5/5/19

Outstanding service very quick friendly and able to complete online, exceeded my expectations, top effort and service team

elainet87
Elaine T.
4/29/19

It was Easter weekend, so took a while,was my fault.otherwise you guys were great and fast at responding. Thanku so much for your help,I am absolutely appreciated by you all.awsome team work.

amym668
Amy M.
4/22/19

it took nearly 2 weeks for a Personal loan to be set up and organised. the consultant I dealt with was hard to contact and understand our frustration of what were explaining to her.
it would have been the worst service I have had in a very long time. the faster we get this paid off the better. we will never use this online service again( application done over phone) the documents sent via electronically was so stressful and a very useless programme. my husband I and both took time off work 3 times to get this sorted, thankyou to the lady in the Invercargill branch was helpful and sorted this.

After all that I thought she would have waived the application fee from all the hassel and drama it caused. nothing was offered. not one solution.
The extra time we took to get this sorted and time off work was not ideal and put us out. the whole point doing it online was to avoid this situation.

anonymousk442
anonymous K.
4/22/19

I was pretty shocked at the fee that was attached - $700 and something. That's massively steep and wasn't what we were expecting.

ald81
Al D.
4/22/19

Very helpful with the whole process. Painless and pleasing.

Would certainly be keen to deal again in the future and recommend to others.

sheilas189
Sheila s.
4/22/19

I have dealt with a particular person named adam who has been great help to me. Because of his great customer service i will recommend nzcu to freinds and family and use nzcu again.

Thanks

teamw
Team W.
4/8/19

After an inital missunderstanding, which I consider was shared about 60 - 40 by us both, ( 40% by nzcusouth Staff and 60% by me ) the combine d staff realied and their team work restored commonsense and happeness to all of us. Just prior to this excellant teamwork I had,in anger indicated that my 40+years as a member were to cease. I am proud to continue being a member and enjoying the fruits retained. This is due to the highly trained crew. No names are necessary as just to say "the team at nzcusouth" is the key to their success in the face of adversity. The real key is the word : TEAM.
Thankyou for the experience.
Peter A Seque 74753

aminm16
Amin M.
4/7/19

Everything was great. My only issue was I got referred to NZCU by credit simple and it stated that interest rate was 9.9%. The rate that I got was 16.99%. Its alright, not a big deal.

sarahb241
Sarah B.
4/7/19

I dealt with Haley from the sales team and found her to be very thorough and professional. Her communication was excellent and she completed my request in a very timely manner. Thanks for your help again, will be using your services again in the future.

sandyv24
Sandy V.
4/7/19

NZCU South were amazing. I needed an emergency loan and had it within hours. This is part of the reason I've been with them for well over 20 years

vickit34
Vicki T.
3/31/19

I was given excellent service when I applied for my loan no fuss no endless questions first class customer service from Jill and the team. I was made to feel like a member that mattered. I totally felt comfortable with the service I received and it was all handled in a professional friendly manner I wasn't made to feel awkward about having to ask for a loan. Thank you to the whole team especially Jill

melissav51
Melissa V.
3/31/19

How fantastic that we decided to join this bank after being members of another bank we felt it was right to change

justint82
Justin T.
3/25/19

Overall was good the only concern was having the vehicle put in my name before the funds were put into sellers account if I never new the people they said they would never had done it.
For their security some other option may need to be sorted as I wouldn't do it if I was selling to a stranger.

anonymousi362
anonymous I.
3/18/19

its a great experience w/ NZCU.thanks for the help.and thanks for those verry kind personel.its such a great pleasure dealing with your Bank.

lennai
Lenna I.
3/10/19

Great helpful folk. I have moved to the North Island now....be great when both North and South Islands have become one

johna1244
john a.
3/10/19

hi team..i would like to say..a veryvery thank you for the NZCUsouth to my loan has been approaved last week...thank you so mch..have a nice day..

anonymouso380
anonymous O.
3/5/19

Rachel was amazing to deal with. The loan was put through without me having to take time off work, and rachel communicated clearly with me each step of the way! I will be recommending nzcu for anyone who needs financial assistance

rosemaryc22
Rosemary C.
2/26/19

I was overall very pleased but I feel that if I had of known what was required from me in the way of insurance clarification etc I would have been more ready.
I was not happy that an insurance cost was added to my loan without my knowledge and only upon reading the loan papers I realised I had it included. This slows the process down as the documents needed to be redone without the insurance included.

Questions? Get answers from the NZCU staff and other customers.

NZCU?