Review of Redz

Tel: +1-800-883-7712
john.stewart@redz.com

roberth101
12/13/13

Discovered REDZ and I'm impressed. I love the pictures, and the site is very user friendly on handheld devices. Pretty cool. Checked out the BBB, and there appears to be some advertiser complaints that were resolved.... number was 6. This doesn't take away from the fact that the site is user friendly. I recommend the site to shop. Bob Lexington, SC

tinah12
11/18/13

This is a scam. With all of the horrible press and negative reviews (not to mention the complaints on the BBB), if you get scammed, it's your own fault. Google redz and scam immediately pops up. It doesn't get any more simple than that. Clearly all these other reviews are done by the "company" to work on their poor reputation.

jackief4
9/30/13

Wow! Thus search engine is Great! No more wasting time reading a bunch of google, foxfire or bing pages... I can't ever remember website names, but I never forget the pictures. Visual learner here! So... My point is once I put in the part of the website name I do remember, Bam! Pictures come up and in the blink of an eye I have the website right in front of me. RedZ where have you been the last 15 years or so! Glad to have you as my search engine!

markf43
9/30/13

Cool search engine with webpage preview.

Questions? Get answers from the Redz staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Redz