Review of RedTag.ca

Mississauga, Ontario L4W 5N1, Canada
Tel: 1-866-573-3824

rn55
8/10/19

We were so excited to book a cash ticket flight through redtag.ca that coincided with my airmiles ticket. This morning we saw an email sent yesterday afternoon to my husband indicating that I needed to send an email and my phone number to confirm the use of my credit card. I did so early this morning, and then followed up with redtag to ensure that they received the email and to confirm my husbands ticket. It came as a shock, when the agent told me that his booking was cancelled because we did not reply to the ticket before midnight. Even if we had seen the email yesterday afternoon, there was no text on the email anywhere to indicate that we needed to respond before midnight, so that the ticket would not be cancelled. The agent did not try to help in anyway and simply suggested I go back to the website and rebook the ticket. When I did so, the ticket prices jumped more than two hundred dollars. When I mentioned this fact, the agent returned over and over again to the fact that we needed to reply to the email before midnight. Again, there was no information on the email from your company to indicate that the reply needed to occur before midnight and that the booking would be cancelled. Dealing with REDTAG.CA has been a nightmare. Book your cash tickets directly through Airmiles or through WestJet.

gii
7/31/19

I can't even express how pathetic redtags agency is including their agents ! They just ripped my off 1300.00 !!!! I requested cancellation well in advanced for refund ! The agent failed to do his job so I was concerned reaching out to customer service reps and none of them were helpful pretty much all said to bad for you we can't help you ! Finally I found the email with the reps statement to cancel my trip with my refund ! I forwarded to another agent whom
Then said she would do it - but the DUMB B cancelled my entire booking with 100% non refundable on it ! WTF !!! This company is insane ! I was told one thing then another was promised refund , name change etc as we couldn't make our dates - we even offered to pay for an upgrade and have dates changed and NOPE pretty much told tough $#*! ! So I will never EVER use redtag again and give them a -100 out or 10 $#*!tiest service I've ever had ! And Out of pocket

angelac325
6/13/19

quite taken back by Red Tag's representatives condescending attitude my son 22 and girlfriend 18 were so happy to book their first vacation they saved up from their part time jobs but after hearing so much about the Dominican and mysterious tourist deaths asked to change for a different location not nice even with the intervention of mom (Red Tag lover)

ingac7
1/4/19

Our trip lasted for two weeks at Costa Morena. We been on trip to Cuba multiple times, and never came across with such disrespectful staff members from our resort. We had no beverage, no food, no drink water, lunches were always over within 1 hour of service, (shortage of food, lack of options). we came a cross that staff were washing and reusing one time cups. Beach was dirty all the time, including no Beach towels. we had terrible odor coming out of our beds, staff even told us to clean and wash our own sheets. Always demanded money in order to request something. We were promised 3 different Bars, but each time we were sent to different Bars and each time were refused to give service, we even had have given out tips, because expected to get some sort of experience, but never even gotten anything even if with a decent tip. Internet never worked right, even when purchasing multiple cards, resort had almost nothing to offer, for the money we spent.
Cash markets were closed almost each time we wanted exchange cash, we had the feeling that we weren't welcome within resort, our Christmas and New year experience was just frustrating.

fionaj13
4/5/18

Had a terrible experience booking flights on another site. It was a complete scam. Unfortunately we had already booked hotels, vehicles, completely prepared for vacation. Red tag saved us. Found flights for 70 percent less than other site tried to scam us for. Reliable, scrupulous, and you will get the best deal available. Save yourself hours and go there directly. Up I will not regret it.

emilye31
4/10/17

Ordered a last minute trip and had all the information in hours. I love that taxes are included in the price. Will be booking again!

ulisesf
9/1/16

All you need to know about traveling it is here. Red tag has it all..great place where you can book a flight with comfort and effectiveness. I always search on red tags and they have great deals on the daily basis

Questions? Get answers from the RedTag.ca staff and other customers.

1 Photo for RedTag.ca