RedTag.ca

RedTag.ca has a consumer rating of 2.23 stars from 13 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. RedTag.ca also ranks 203rd among Travel Other sites. The most common issues with RedTag.ca are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 14.3%
How would you rate RedTag.ca?

“PAULA ALWAYS GIVE GREAT SERVICE”

janette s.
2/9/20

I have always been booking with paula for years, she always gives great service and look after her customers,I have never had any problems at all. Thank you paula for the great work.

“If you want to book a plane and not be able to change it or have an sort of customer service”

Sam J.
3/15/20

I booked a plane to Montreal with red tag Been trying for 3 days to call and change my return flight Their phones don't work both of them And if it worked no one answers I tried their email, I tried calling them about 30 times no answer Prob the worst company I've ever dealt with and I'm sad that I actually used them 3 times before this one, definitely worst company ever 100% And basically if you buy a ticket you can't change it or do anything about it because these losers actually do not give a single care about you or your business or your money, basically the min the ticket is sold that's it, zero customer service after Never ever using this awful company again and I'll make sure everyone I know does the same

samj366
March 15th, 2020
I booked a plane to Montreal with red tag
Been trying for 3 days to call and change my return flight

Their phones don't work both of them
And if it worked no one answers

I tried their email, I tried calling them about 30 times no answer

kyler200
May 22nd, 2020
Stay away from Ted Tag! Horrible, horrible customer service....especially from agent Alan Perry! This company misleads and misinforms customers at every opportunity. They refuse to return phone calls to their customers, but instead bombard them with email excuse of why they are so bad!! DO NOT GIVE THESE PEOPLE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY AS THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS!!!
jimm1219
May 4th, 2020
While Redtag seems to offer decent prices and enticing photos, their fine print and staff apathy are appalling. I booked a vacation with Priya Sribavan in January, paid for everything including upgrades up front. Due to COVID-19 the trip had been cancelled. I didn't get a notification from them, I had to reach out to find out. They also informed me that I'll be issued a credit valid for 20 months. Calling Priya did nothing - she refused to even discuss the issue, hiding behind her company policy and telling me to buy better insurance next time. She didn't try reach out to the tour operator, didn't try to figure out any other options or even be empathetic, her response was simply "there's nothing I can do". This was the first and last time booking with Redtag. I will actively discourage everyone I know from getting involved with this despicable company and Priya in particular. Her lack of support and blatant disregard for common courtesy was mind boggling. I have never dealt with a more callous human being.
mackenziel14
March 12th, 2020
if I could give this USELESS site a negative star rating I 100% would, not only is the customer service an ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE (you interact with nicer employees at MacDonald's for gods sake), FORGET about trying to move your already paid for trip, they will take your money then leave you on hold for 6 hours, I have wasted HALF MY DAY on the phone with these losers and AM TYPING WITH THE PHONE STUCK TO MY EAR, you would have better luck getting a Tim Horton's employee to book you a 5 star vacation. WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT USE REDTAG you will end up like me with high blood pressure and a $#*!ing complex from dealing with ABSOLUTE MORONS all day! Best of luck & happy travelling (I pray not with redtag)
shannona94
November 10th, 2019
I have booked with red tag in the past and had no issues. This time, I had a trip to Mississauga and red tag advertised a beautiful condo with Pathway suites. I cancelled my Marriott room As the advertisement made it sound like luxury and the pictures were amazing. I cryed when I walked in, I got scammed!!! I had saved up to take my kids on a get away and got burned so bad!!!!It was awful and cost me 210.00 a night. Old cottage style bedding, hard old stained mattresses, ripped floors, damaged walls, broken front door lock and the list goes on. I was with my two kids and had no security as they stick us in a condo in a construction zone in the middle of no where!!!!!!Parkade fob broken, construction at 655 am next door each morning!!! The guy said no refunds and we were stuck not sleeping for 4 days! No reply from Red tag after sending an email and 640.00 dollars down the drain!!!! Disgusted!!! Red tag and pathway suites, you should be disguisted to rip customers off like this!!! Horrible. Go with your gut and book reputable hotels always, I have learned a hard lesson!
janettes29
February 9th, 2020
angelac325
June 13th, 2019
quite taken back by Red Tag's representatives condescending attitude my son 22 and girlfriend 18 were so happy to book their first vacation they saved up from their part time jobs but after hearing so much about the Dominican and mysterious tourist deaths asked to change for a different location not nice even with the intervention of mom (Red Tag lover)
gii
July 31st, 2019
I can't even express how pathetic redtags agency is including their agents ! They just ripped my off 1300.00 !!!! I requested cancellation well in advanced for refund ! The agent failed to do his job so I was concerned reaching out to customer service reps and none of them were helpful pretty much all said to bad for you we can't help you ! Finally I found the email with the reps statement to cancel my trip with my refund ! I forwarded to another agent whom
Then said she would do it - but the DUMB B cancelled my entire booking with 100% non refundable on it ! WTF !!! This company is insane ! I was told one thing then another was promised refund , name change etc as we couldn't make our dates - we even offered to pay for an upgrade and have dates changed and NOPE pretty much told tough $#*! ! So I will never EVER use redtag again and give them a -100 out or 10 $#*!tiest service I've ever had ! And Out of pocket
ingac7
January 4th, 2019
Our trip lasted for two weeks at Costa Morena. We been on trip to Cuba multiple times, and never came across with such disrespectful staff members from our resort. We had no beverage, no food, no drink water, lunches were always over within 1 hour of service, (shortage of food, lack of options). we came a cross that staff were washing and reusing one time cups. Beach was dirty all the time, including no Beach towels. we had terrible odor coming out of our beds, staff even told us to clean and wash our own sheets. Always demanded money in order to request something. We were promised 3 different Bars, but each time we were sent to different Bars and each time were refused to give service, we even had have given out tips, because expected to get some sort of experience, but never even gotten anything even if with a decent tip. Internet never worked right, even when purchasing multiple cards, resort had almost nothing to offer, for the money we spent.
Cash markets were closed almost each time we wanted exchange cash, we had the feeling that we weren't welcome within resort, our Christmas and New year experience was just frustrating.
rn55
August 10th, 2019
We were so excited to book a cash ticket flight through redtag.ca that coincided with my airmiles ticket. This morning we saw an email sent yesterday afternoon to my husband indicating that I needed to send an email and my phone number to confirm the use of my credit card. I did so early this morning, and then followed up with redtag to ensure that they received the email and to confirm my husbands ticket. It came as a shock, when the agent told me that his booking was cancelled because we did not reply to the ticket before midnight. Even if we had seen the email yesterday afternoon, there was no text on the email anywhere to indicate that we needed to respond before midnight, so that the ticket would not be cancelled. The agent did not try to help in anyway and simply suggested I go back to the website and rebook the ticket. When I did so, the ticket prices jumped more than two hundred dollars. When I mentioned this fact, the agent returned over and over again to the fact that we needed to reply to the email before midnight. Again, there was no information on the email from your company to indicate that the reply needed to occur before midnight and that the booking would be cancelled. Dealing with REDTAG.CA has been a nightmare. Book your cash tickets directly through Airmiles or through WestJet.
fionaj13
April 5th, 2018
Had a terrible experience booking flights on another site. It was a complete scam. Unfortunately we had already booked hotels, vehicles, completely prepared for vacation. Red tag saved us. Found flights for 70 percent less than other site tried to scam us for. Reliable, scrupulous, and you will get the best deal available. Save yourself hours and go there directly. Up I will not regret it.
emilye31
April 10th, 2017
Ordered a last minute trip and had all the information in hours. I love that taxes are included in the price. Will be booking again!
ulisesf
September 1st, 2016
All you need to know about traveling it is here. Red tag has it all..great place where you can book a flight with comfort and effectiveness. I always search on red tags and they have great deals on the daily basis

no they do not. I've had a price drop and they found a way out - turns out i paid for an upgrade and hence was not eligible for any price drop guarantee.

By Jim m.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the RedTag.ca staff and other customers.

Redtag.ca keeps Canadian travellers in touch with the latest travel news, tips, destination info, contests, the best vacation packages, flight deals and hotel specials. Ready to plan your next trip? We can help!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RedTag.ca?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

2.2
Have a question about RedTag.ca?