Review of Redbubble.co.uk

Tel: +49 30 5683718
press@redbubble.com

keithf71
6/5/18
Ordered two t-shirts and two mugs as a gift for my nephew who lives in a different part of the country. The two t-shirts were delivered within their delivery guidelines. However, I have since discovered the two mugs took over a month to be delivered, well missing my nephews birthday. He didnt tell me he never received them so I was unaware of this.
On engaging in a live chat with a Redbubble customer service agent (Samantha) I discovered it was not only their despatch and shipping side which is incompetent. Samantha struggled to comprehend my enquiry as to what caused the delay to the order, then bizarrely offered to resend the order after drawing my attention to shipping times on the website, then withdrew that offer saying it was an error, and finally then made an offer of refunding the shipping cost. Too little, too late Im afraid for having a gift miss my nephews birthday by 28 days!
I advised her I would be leaving a negative review of Redbubble to which her only answer was to Have a good night
manicannieh
3/25/18
I found t-shirts of characters and TV shows from the US as well as the UK that I have been searching for for decades! Their quality has been consistent and excellent. Some items have arrived with darling "thank you" notes. My PC is festooned with the stickers I've gotten,too :) I'll be ordering again!
ruthm105
11/26/17
Have used several times and have no complaints, I found a t-shirt on the site that I had only seen sold previously in the States, but was able to get UK prices and shipping on Redbubble. Sizing and quality were good.
toshs
8/24/15
Trying to cancel my order after they did not deliver items as promised. There is no number to call so you can't contact them in person. Makes me wonder how this site gets so many positive reviews. If their customer service is this shoddy, then certainly their products are just as shoddy.

Questions? Get answers from the Redbubble.co.uk staff and other customers.

Redbubble.co.uk?