Recording Connection reviews

mk@rrfedu.com

juhano
Juhan O.
3/16/19

I have heard about Recording Connection from friends and coworker and decided to apply for one of the programs. The website is really easy to navigate!

veronicak33
Veronica K.
3/15/19

From my looking at others school this school is so on point about how to really learn the business I can't wait to start

lils11
Lil S.
3/13/19

This academy it's giving me a opportunity to experience many things I don't know about Music industry

simonl96
Simon L.
3/11/19

This is just based on the application process but I like the idea of an externship as opposed to classroom-style learning

terrellp7
Terrell P.
3/9/19

So far operating the website has been convient and easy to use. The information is straight forward and extremely helpful. However, I cannot answer questions about anything else as I haven't spoken to anyone or begun the program.

brightonj
Brighton J.
3/8/19

I have been struggling to develope my music making skills but unfortunately I have very less support and tools but despite this I have been able to learn several ideas and make multiple beats. I will be very gradly happy if you accept me and will work hard in all conditions to achieve my dreams

benm251
Ben M.
2/25/19

I mean I've only applied so far, so I can't really judge how your method works just quite yet, but seems very solid in theory.

jordana80
Jordan A.
2/23/19

Very efficient, easy to understand and to apply to. I appreciated the online scheduling for the phone call with an admissions rep.

mikec741
2/14/19

Best school of its kind. Period.
Nothing but good experiences with each and every person that i have met here.

reedm30
Reed M.
2/11/19

All the information you need to know is right on the website. The application process is personalized and scheduling a call with admissions couldn't have been easier.

miam91
Mia M.
2/4/19

I believe this school is going to be the most beneficial course of action for anyone looking to pursue a career in music.

tylerh166
Tyler H.
2/1/19

Everything has been very streamlined so far. Makes it very easy to communicate and plan out a future.

jamale12
Jamal E.
1/31/19

Quick and easy to use website ! It's not asking for personal information and the process is pretty straightforward.

christopherp274
Christopher P.
1/28/19

I didn't even know this program existed in Nebraska I've been looking for something like this for awhile now. I'm very happy that i found your website.

ulyessr
Ulyess R.
1/27/19

Since 15 years of age i put my bass guitar to mix live music of various genres. stopped in my late 20's to get married and start a family. Started mixing again in my early 40 's but not as freqently as in my earlier experiances. Im ready now for a career in audio engineering. All of these experiances, i was self taught. I want now to be formally educated, mentored, and certified ( licensed ) as an audio engineer. Thank you. Ulyess "Reed" Richard.

peterz54
Peter Z.
1/25/19

I have ALWAYS had a passion to become involved in the music industry
I have Never had the opportunity until NOW
Its ALL about timing!!!!!

markt234
Mark T.
1/24/19

I haven’t spoken to anyone yet. But the online quiz was pretty dope. I scored a 100. It confirmed that I’m not wasting my time on something that is a passion. And I should move forward with it.

kevinc545
Kevin C.
1/23/19

Im excited to begin, to invest in my future while pursuing my life long dream. Making music is the one thing i am determined to do. In life its all about connections, and ready to beging to bridge the gap to accomplishing my passion. MUSIC

rashadg
Rashad G.
1/18/19

That its many fields in the music industry and its different ways to get into the musical life of doing what you love

sarahg243
Sarah G.
1/13/19

This has been really simple I enjoyed picking a time for a phone call at my convenience so I can plan my schedule accordingly.

jimmiew27
jimmie w.
1/12/19

I have a home studio and would want more experience to an advanced level.I own programs such as studio one, ableton live 10, and i own a akai renaissance mpc ...i would love to learn to advance level and also have the professional studio experience.

shaunr41
Shaun R.
1/1/19

Keeps me focused and inspired on my goal I believe I can make it to the next level with the right people in my corner.

walterf36
Walter F.
12/23/18

Im so excited I love the whole idea of being the only student in class.. Me getting all the teachers attention is so great to me..

brallanm
Brallan M.
12/23/18

I have known about RRFC for about a year and other music production schools but I had an option and I choose RRFC for my learning of how to become better than who I want to be.

cliftonh26
Clifton H.
12/19/18

Im actually looking forward to speaking with someone with a familiar burn for music in their heart. My experience has been insightful.

Questions? Get answers from the Recording Connection staff and other customers.

19 Photos for Recording Connection