Rebelauction.net

Rebelauction.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Rebelauction.net?

“Warning to Rebel auctions internet bidders”

Tim W.
12/22/19

I bought a tractor from Rebel auctions of Hazelhurst Georgia on a internet auction using Proxibid. When I got the tractor delivered it had a broken door glass, the PTO doesn't work and the reverse gears are out of it. Nothing was mentioned in the description that the tractor had any issues. Rebel auctions and Proxibid won't do anything to help. So I'm stuck with a $16,000.00 tractor that I can't use. This is my warning don't use Proxibid or buy from Rebel auctions. I hope this review will help save someone from getting scammed like I did.

timw388
December 22nd, 2019

I thought they were legitimate because Proxibid was selling there items. Turns out Proxibid doesn't care who sells with them. Even companies like Rebel auctions that have an F rating from the BBB

By Tim W.

Rebel auctions is a scam. Don't buy from them. They don't list issues with their items so internet buyers get scammed.

By Tim W.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Rebelauction.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rebelauction.net?

Have a question about Rebelauction.net?