Review of Rc-fever

Kowloon, HK, HK
teddylun@gmail.com

jamess161
1/20/14

Very poor customer service. Did not receive the products and contacted them after several weeks. Finally get a response from them saying the order had been canceled because the product was out of stock. No notification that it was out of stock in the first place, no notification of the cancellation.

abdulr13
12/12/13

Be careful when shopping from this site. They always lie. They say that they usually ship after 2-3 days but as a matter of fact they usually ship after 5 or 6 days (if you are lucky). If you ask them about the delay, they say we usually ship after 2-3 days. They are all lier. If something goes wrong with your products after you established the payment, be sure that you will not find any contact from this website. You will write to them but there will be no reply. Don't trust this site. I advice everyone to keep away from this site and never use your credit card. If you insist on buying from this site, use paypal.

randym20
5/5/13

Got a new DJI Phantom from them, super fast shipping. (4 days from HK to USA)
they give me a free mini camera, but kind of bad quality when compare to my Go Pro.
but its free gift~

aland27
4/15/13

Having bought what was described as a brand new Esky Belt CP V2 it arrived and every electronic component was faulty. It cost me at this point $204.00 + Customs charges of $37.00. I desputed the item with paypal as they said it had been tested prior to shipping but obviously hadn't. I believe that they have used the items from this helicopter to repair other fauly helicopters or they have sent it either not caring it was faulty or deliberately sending a faulty item knowing it was going to cost near $135 to send it back. Had I returned it as requested it would have cost $376 in total and I would have had nothing to show for it other than a refund of $139.99. Paypal have given me a voucher to replace the faulty electronics. I urge anyone using that company to use extreme caution and if on the other side of the world as I am buy elsewhere. I believed it to be a reputable company. I was wrong and got stuffed by them as a result.

rogerk3
1/29/11

They ship from Hong Kong apparently. I received my items OK after shipping times (3-5 weeks). I live in Canada. Seems like an OK company. They have tracking numbers that work OK also.

Questions? Get answers from the Rc-fever staff and other customers.

Rc-fever?