TotemHobbies.co.uk

TotemHobbies.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. TotemHobbies.co.uk also ranks 30th among Drones sites.

How would you rate TotemHobbies.co.uk?

“Honest great service”

Steve G.
4/24/16

Initially bought a quadcopter as a present for a relative and received helpful and courteous service on the phone as needed a prompt delivery. Then later decided to buy a Blade 450X Heli, Totem hobbies prices were again lower than most and as I had already had good service decided to go with them again. This was a big investment so had deliberated and spent a good deal of time researching. I called them up rather than using web service and yet again had a helpful and polite response, bought the goods that turned up next day, Sadly the heli had a broken skid so called Totem up and they sorted the problem immediately without hesitation and I received the new part the following day. I would definitely recommend them and buy from them again... a great company

steveg66
April 24th, 2016
I would definitely recommend them and buy from them again... a great company

Questions? Get answers from the TotemHobbies.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TotemHobbies.co.uk?

Have a question about TotemHobbies.co.uk?