Review of DJI

Tel: +1 (818) 235 0789
Support.us@dji.com

davidw1047
10/6/18

There is no doubt that DJI drones are the best and the most 'intelligent'.However, there is a price to pay. When Buying direct from China are there any consumer protection rights for consumers and dealers? Also when they discontinue or update an item, which seems to happen regularly, I am not sure what happens when UK dealers run out of parts and accessories! With cameras it is a very different matter, 10 year old Nikons, Canons etc. can still be repaired and serviced. I have never had a problem here. I have a Mavic Pro and a Spark, both of which have been discontinued. Some smaller dealers have already run out of batteries etc. Larger UK suppliers hopefully are better stocked. I await re-assurance from the company.

robertd294
5/8/17

My phantom 3 pro developed a small less than ¼ inch hairline crack in one of the motor mounts. After I uploaded the flight recorder data to them, they promptly sent me shipping labels. I was prepared to wait 5 or 6 months. I got my quad back in less than 6 weeks! And NO service charge!

Sadly, they've discontinued some of their consumer products. I guess they are tired of being lied to by consumers. Their flight recorder tells EVERYTHING.

victorc36
9/28/15

I bought 2 new phantom 3s and after a ton of problems now dji us wont even answer their phones. for the last 5 months you just get a message, '' we are to busy to answer, call back later''. now they don't respond to emails either. BUYERS BEWARE dji HAS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER SEEN

Questions? Get answers from the DJI staff and other customers.

2 Photos for DJI