MenKind UK

MenKind UK has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MenKind UK also ranks 55th among Gadgets sites.

How would you rate MenKind UK?

“Possibly the best customer service ever”

Steve G.
4/8/15

I received an RC Helicopter as a present at Christmas, sadly it stopped working after about a month. I liked it so much I bought another from Argos and that too broke! I returned it and got my money back. I emailed Red5 as I thought it was pretty bad that 2 units had broken. They replied within an hour or so and asked me to return the one I still had as they didnt need proof of payment! Brilliant I thought, but I had partly stripped it so didnt think they would replace it. They emailed me again said no problem, even though generally warranty would be void if tampered with, just send it as it is and they would credit me!! all this was sorted in a couple of days and the replacement unit I got works fine. Red5 I would say have the most politeful and helpful customer service team I have come across in a very long time. I would certainly buy from them again.

steveg66
April 8th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the MenKind UK staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MenKind UK?

Have a question about MenKind UK?