Review of Raw Glitter

Lanesville, NY 12450, US
carolyn@rawglitter.com

caitj1
11/20/17

I ordered a dress for my parent's 25th anniversary celebration. After receiving the confirmation email the site shut down and had a "be back soon" error message. Will be disputing with Paypal and calling my credit card company. I have never had this experience shopping online.

nicoler105
5/25/17

Ordered $350 worth of clothes and nothing came - no email back. Several attempts made. Shady company

juliem203
4/27/17

I ordered an expensive jacket over 2 months ago and they took my money but never sent the product. I have emailed them three times, with no response back from anyone at their company. They also have no contact phone number or address. I shop so much online and have NEVER experienced a scam like this company! Do not order from them!!! Beware! They are scam artists!!!

kirstenw7
10/25/15

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE: I also purchased an item. I paid for 2-day shipping and tried contacting the company a week later when it hadn't showed. After multiple attempts to get in touch, they only responded a month later when I filed a dispute with PayPal. They eventually sent my order, but it was too late to be of use to me so I returned it. It has been two months since I returned the item and I have yet to receive a refund or any news from the company. Seems like a scam.

jenniferp67
7/30/15

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!
They will take your money, but you will not receive your order!
They have terrible reviews on the BBB. Do your research before you shop online! Lesson learned! I placed an order WITH RAWGLITTER.COM over a month ago, I have not received my order! They do not respond when I try to contact them. There is not a phone number. This should be illegal!

Questions? Get answers from the Raw Glitter staff and other customers.

Raw Glitter?