Review of RateMDs

Tel: +1 650-440-6038
copyright@ratemds.com

sandras499
2/15/19

he is the best. have been going to him for over three years for pain management for my back. he is very kind and keeps checking on you during the procedure. he does not put you to sleep which is better. you get the injection with very little discomfort and you walk out right after. i have had injections in different states and Mayhew is the best. Terry is his nurse and she also keeps checking on you during the procedure, i highly recommend him.

joannek82
1/21/19

DR Glen Gero is the best naturalpath i have ever known. He is brilliant kind compassionate and knows more than any doctor i know. He has helped me and my famiily. He has put me on the right path to healing my cancer. He is remarkable and so are shelly and barbara his staff. if i could id give him 20 stars I would ********************

victoriah127
Victoria H.
12/21/18

Negative review rated a "1" ended up a "3" , how does that happen? No credibility! I rated Dr. Patel 1, because she was lackadaisical about a long term serious infection that was not healing. When l requested to have a new physician, l was lambasted by the office manager, who said l was not a good fit for their office. So l was fired by the practice for complaining about my care. In the middle of a serious infection, l had to hunt and for a new Doctor.

jameyh16
11/2/18

Dr. Savage saved my life. He successfully removed a brain tumor from my brain June 21, 2018. I highly recommend Dr Savage as a neurosurgeon.

evak47
10/11/18

The first time I met Dr. Tassos Dionisopoulos he put me at ease right away by explaining the whole procedure in detail. He was very pleasant and professional. He also explained what results to expect as well the healing process. The day of the surgery, I was not nervous at all because I knew I was in good hands. After the procedure, he followed up by phone and was available to answer any questions. His whole team was caring and available to support me both before and after the procedure. It was truly a great experience!

kimh390
10/11/18

From booking the consultation to the follow up appointments, Dr. D and his staff took wonderful care of me. The staff was very attentive to my needs. Appointments and consultation were easily booked. The procedure itself went very well, was back at work two weeks after. It was a lot less painful then I originally envisioned.

laural344
10/4/18

I had a great experience! Dr. D and his team made me feel extremely comfortable. Any time I had questions, I called or emailed the clinic and they answered me right away. The follow up appointments were quick, with barely any wait time. Dr. D and the Medispa staff were great to work with! They are all super friendly, warm, and flexible. I should have done this surgery 5 years ago! This surgery was worth every penny and changed my entire life.

manijehb
9/27/18

I was diagnosed with Gallbladder stones and I decided to take a 60 miles trip from where I live in Tarrytown, NY to West Orange, NJ to meet with Dr. David Rahni due to multiple recommendations by friends and family members. He was highly recommended due to his reputation and his specialty as a GI Doctor specializing in Advanced Endoscopy. Dr. Rahni's office visit was pleasant, met with a courteous receptionist and a wonderful and a professional office manager on July 3rd, 2018.
Having reviewed my CITI Scan and MRI in advance, Dr. Rahni met with me and my husband and explained the procedures in detail. He gave us ample time to ask questions and patiently answered all of our questions. He provided me a high level of comfort by assuring me that I will be receiving the best possible care.
My procedure went extremely smooth with no complications. It was quite an exceptional experience. I am very pleased with the expert services I received under Dr. Rahni's care. Saint Barnabas Hospital nursing team was incredibly friendly and professional.
I am therefore, highly recommend Dr. Rahni to those who are seeking a professional GI physician with expertise in Advanced Endoscopy.

williamm747
8/18/18

Dr, Nilesh Patel did a wonderful job on my knee. The staff are pleasant to work with. Overall experience was SUPER. Kudos to the entire staff. I am walking again.

sues296
8/15/18

I had a good painless experience at Ascension Oakland. My anesthsia provider Janice Dorsten was a competant and caring individual.

davidn352
David N.
8/10/18

Desert Institute for Spine Care (DISC), Phx office. Dr. Josh Abrams did my laminectomy on July 23, 2018 and I am now totally free of debilitating sciatic nerve pain. From office staff to post op appts.. everything was excellent. I could go on and on about my many previous back "episodes" but I want this review to be short and sweet. If you have problems go to DISC. ! DISC was referred to us by my wife's hip surgeon that works with the Chicago Blackhawks

chrisg388
8/3/18

MY EXPERIENCE. DR. ALLEN DANIELS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST. BEFORE SURGERY I HAD YEARS OF PAIN. THE OLDER I GOT THE PAIN WAS WORSE. I AM 70 YEARS OLD. DR DANIELS TOOK THE TIME TO CALL ME AT HOME. HE LEFT A MESSAGE ON MY ANSERING MACHINE, BECAUSE I WAS NOT HOME. HE TAKES THE TIME TO ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS. YOU DON'T FEEL RUSHED. IN THE HOSPITAL AFTER HOURS OF SURGERY HE CAME TO TALK TO ME ABOUT THE PROCEDURE. 4 MONTHS LATER, MY BACK AND SPINE ARE HEALING. SORRYI DIDN'T SEE DR DANIELS YEARS SOONER. I HAD MID THARACIEC TO PELVIS AND SPINAL FUSION SURGERY. EXTRAORIDANY SKILLED SURGEON. CHRIS GIROUX

rogerb227
7/22/18

My husband is now being treated by Dr. Wang, He is the most capable medical oncologist, knowledgeable, very caring and listens to his patients. Dr. Wang explains how he is treating his patient. As a wife I am most grateful, for now I know that my husband will soon be in remission, we already have a much better quality of life.
Interestingly the nurse practioner that visits us told us that she has many of Dr. Wang's patients and that they are all doing very well.
For Dr. Wang his profession is also his vocation, we can't say that for all Doctors.
We pray and thank God everyday for Dr. Wang.
R and J

davidw153
7/5/18

Posted an important review of a psychiatrist; Dr. Roger p. Feldman who practices in New York. When I went to double check my spelling & grammar, the review vanished. Just, ...vanished. As did the impact of my review cautioning others about this doctor on his ratings. Haven't been able to reach ratemds.com by phone. At least they've gotten my back up so that now I'll make it my BUSINESS to get my review out in as many venues as I can. So -- if it's true that these physicians are able to control what reviews are registered, it will have undermined that little scam!!!!!!

michaelm1539
6/17/18

Dr. Robin Deans was my Dads eye physician and surgeon and because I found him to be genuine, organized, people friendly, caring, knowledgeable and thorough I made him mine. From the very beginning Dr. Deans and his staff were caring, expedient, professional and kind. I found Dr. Deans very willing to explain any procedure that was to done (and in laymans terms) and just as willing to answer any and all questions. I never felt rushed or anxious before or after my cataract surgeries. I was extremely pleased with the end results. I would recommend to anyone looking for excellence to meet Dr. Deans for all of their eye issues.

naziaj
6/8/18

My son had crossed eyes and had surgery by Dr. Napolitano on April 4th of 2018. I am so thank full for the best job he did and the out come is excellent . My son can see better and eyes are not crossed anymore. Dr. Napolitano you are the best and it is such a happiness you give us.

kristenh68
6/1/18

RateMDs allow patients to write whatever they want about a physician. It doesn't matter if the claim is true or false. The physician have to pay if they want to remove the negative/false feedback. How is that fair? It's not...it is a scam to extort money from physicians. They are knowingly allowing some very good physicians to be defamed in the process. Sad...

debraa73
3/22/18

Me and 2 of my girlfriends spent 2 weeks trying to post negative reviews of a doctor which we all had horrible experiences with. Our reviews were posted and then the next day were gone. Wrote to website owners about where our reviews were and no reply. Found out that doctors pay the website and can remove negative reviews of themselves and also post rave reviews about themselves. This is disgusting. Innocent people go to ratemds.com and trust the reviews about doctors and it's a big scam. Stay away. You will not get the true story about a doctor on ratemds.com.

carolinec95
3/6/18

Under NO circumstances should you select Michael Gordon as your surgeon. In the beginning, I had confidence, but that deteriorated, quickly. What was to be a rather simple surgery to remove a small mucus cyst on my finger, evolved into a terrible nightmare. After the surgery, I was experiencing SEVERE pain and noticed a small grey area on the incision. During the post op visit, I told him that I felt my finger was infected and asked for an antibiotic, which he refused to prescribe. On the Friday after the visit, the area began to engulf my finger. I sent a photo to the office, which was very slow to respond. When they did acknowledge the email, they stated that it was a blister and not to worry about it. By Friday evening, I was in so much pain that I went to the ER. A lab test confirmed my suspicion that it was a SEVERE staph infection. The ER physician prescribed an oral antibiotic. The next day when I removed the bandage, I was so horrified at the appearance of my finger, I was rushed back to the ER. At that juncture, I was given an IV antibiotic and instructed to see Michael Gordon on Monday. At that visit, he was totally unconcerned and indifferent. It took months and months and months for my finger to heal. Another small area appeared. I went into the office, at which time, he stated, after looking at the x-ray, that I had osteomyelitis. He wanted to perform surgery on my already fragile finger. I called my primary care and demanded a second opinion. She did a simple lab test and referred me to an infectious disease physician. They both agreed that no infection was present. It was a miracle that I did not lose the finger. I filed two complaints: one with the hospital and one with the Colorado Medical Board. Both absolved him of any responsibility in this matter. I feel that it is my duty to warn the public since these two entities refuse to protect the public. SO PLEASE BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maryw357
3/6/18

I suffered from sciatic pain for several yrs. Epidurals were a band-aid treatment. After surgery in November, I have suffered no pain in my back or leg.Dr. Tempel is the best! He took time to tell me exactly what to expect and how long recovery would take.

i suffered from sciatic for several years. Epidurals were band-aid treatments which lasted for maybe 3 months. After surgery in November, I have suffered no pain. Dr. Tempel is the best! He told me exactly what to expect and what I needed to do for a full recovery. Mary Ellen Waltz

cheryls148
2/28/18

Ventura Plastic Surgery is the best service and unimaginable results that will leave you smiling from ear to ear. Very professional, yet friendly and eagar to explain what is going on so you understand. I will be seeing more of this group this year. I wouldn't go any place else.

denisef74
2/2/18

He saved my toe from being amputated, besides alot of prayer, he is one of finest doctor's i have had in a really long time. excellent at what he does. I felt secure with him and his decisions and you don's always feel that in a doctor, he is one of the best, i will tell all of Houston or anywhere that needed true help with feet and ankle , he would be the gentlemen to choose.I thank my father god everyday that he came along in my life.Denise Foret

mariag232
12/13/17

Natalia from IClS Dr. Sapra's office was terrific. She was so knowledgeable, kind and so approachable. Actually everyone in the ICLS office was terrific. Felt so comfortable there. In today's world of being a number it was refreshing to feel warmth and human interactions. Thank you

lauriem70
10/9/17

Dr. Brodtman is an allergist/immunologist who has a keen grasp of his area of expertise and beyond! He has consistently given me excellent advice and kept me out of trouble. i trust him implicitly, which is really saying a lot, considering my past history of physicians giving bad advice, or no advice. He's the best!

marilynr32
9/27/17

I had my eyelids done at Cavalon Aesthetics in Silverdale . My doctor was Jenifer Henderson. The office was attentive, and answered all my crazy guestions. Dr. Henderson had a tough job with my messed up eyes and the results were better than I expected.. The follow up was excellent. I will most defiantly continue at this office in my ageing years. I recommend Cavalon Aesthetic and Dr.Henderson a good experience.

Marylyn Rawlins

Questions? Get answers from the RateMDs staff and other customers.

RateMDs?