Rapha

Rapha has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Rapha?

“Excellent place for cycling clothing”

Martin B.
2/2/18

In my opinion, Rapha sells some of the best cycling apparel out there. I have made several orders in the past few months. The order is always immediately acknowledged and within 24 hours a notification that the item has been shipped. I have always ordered more than $75, so I qualified for free shipping. The shipping was always within two days by FedEx. The website is sometimes a little clumsy to negotiate, i.e., not always showing in the right currency and not always filtering selections for sizes correctly, but overall, this is one of my favorite places to shop. The quality of the apparel is outstanding.

martinb103
February 2nd, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Rapha staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rapha?

Have a question about Rapha?