Ralphlaurenpolo.me.uk

Ratings On Other Platforms

trustpilot logo
Trustpilot
2.7 / 5

Ralphlaurenpolo.me.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ralphlaurenpolo.me.uk ranks 430th among Men's Clothing sites.

How would you rate Ralphlaurenpolo.me.uk?

“Fake”

phil b.
7/11/15

I too have fallen foul of this company, fake gear and no way to return it, trades as uk but its in hong Kong. Cant believe it can get away with it, totally fake!

philb19
July 11th, 2015

stijnd6
February 3rd, 2017

I ordered a vest and payed 90 euro's. I recieved a vest that doesn't look like the one I ordered. awfull.it looks cheap and it isn't even a replica of ralph lauren. It's completly different. Crazy as hell! It's not a uk bussiness, it's from changai.

neilp2
August 5th, 2011

************WARNING ABOUT THIS WEBSITE*******************

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS WEBSITE OR COMPANY

I must warn anyone that looks to purchase from this website. It all looks professional but it isn't. It is not even a UK company.

It is based in China.

I ordered 5 Ralph Lauren tops for £167.00 on 4th June 2011. I haven't received them and despite constant emails they refuse to reimburse me. I did receive two tops that were not what I ordered but they wanted photographic proof and again refused to reimburse me for my £167.00 until I shipped these two items back to China.

I haven't heard from them since.

I am a professional person and must warn anyone that thinks of purchasing from this website to not do it - otherwise you are likely to lose your money like I have.

Questions? Get answers from the Ralphlaurenpolo.me.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ralphlaurenpolo.me.uk?

Have a question about Ralphlaurenpolo.me.uk?