Rajputana Cabs

Rajputana Cabs has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Rajputana Cabs ranks 136th among Travel Agency sites.

How would you rate Rajputana Cabs?

“The best taxi service provider in Jaipur Rajasthan; Rajputana Cabs”

Pratap S.
7/16/21

I have been using taxi service from Rajputana Cabs since 2014. I am from Jaipur and Rajputana Cabs office is quite close to my home, so U always call them whenever I need to visit Delhi, Kota or our family need a taxi to attend any event kike wedding in other cities of Rajasthan. The owner name is Mr CB Singh and you can call me to book a cab at *******846.

prataps4
July 16th, 2021

The owner name is Mr CB Singh and you can call me to book a cab at *******846.

Tip for consumers:
If you need a taxi for only Jaipur, then book the 8 hour package, and if you want to visit other cities then go with fixed per km taxi fare.

Products used:
Taxi Service

Questions? Get answers from the Rajputana Cabs staff and other customers.

Rajputana Cabs is a 2013 started taxi service provider from Jaipur. That offer a fleet of commercial taxi cabs with driver for local Jaipur or outstation tours from Jaipur. Rajputana Cabs also offer its taxi service in whole Rajasthan, along with Ahmedabad, Delhi, Haridwar, Manali, Chandigarh etc.

jatinc4
Jatin C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rajputana Cabs?

Have a question about Rajputana Cabs?