Review of RailRider

Tel: 0-81048-81048
contact@railrider.in

niteshs8
5/31/18

Dey r senseless. Nonsense. Didnt deliver food. Useless $#*!s. Bloody hell. Block this site. D respond is d worst. They dont deserve a single star even.

loves25
11/16/17

Thanks Rail Rider to send to meal ! Got MY Subway WRAP at my train seat. I order food at nzm station. food was delicious.

bijanm
11/8/17

Never order food through this site ,they take money but do not deliver food ...shame of u guys....we have to stay empty stomach whole night,n number of times we called customer care but they said u will get it ,our train stayed at Chennai central for about 2 hrs approx....but these guys are really fraud,when u r taking money ,u should do your service ..

abhir8
11/4/17

It's a complete new idea to provide good food to travellers, I used this plenty number of times and was proved quiet beneficiary

ansuyak
10/17/17

Donnot order from railrider, i had ordered a veg deluxe thali at abu rd, the food reached on time but ut was so pathetic. There was no taste in any sabzi or dal, there was just one small spoon of dal.there was no salt, when i ate the chapati i ciuld feel dust in my mouth, i just had two bites from the enitre thali which cost me 200rs. It is better you order from irctc rather than ordering fron here.

neerajt3
7/27/17

I request you all, please dont order food from rail rider as they are cheater. I have a bad experience about its service and quality of food. I am going to consumer forum to file a case against rail rider. I have suffered from food poisoning after eating the food ordered through rail rider. I have been asking to refund my money back as they are claiming that if you dont get the proper menu which your ordered and paid then you can get the money back.

hiteshp5
6/1/17

One of the biggest mistake ordering food through RailRider for my parents. Food was really pathetic with cheating of not providing two items of Order. Train no. 19032 and order no. 61384. Don't ever prefer this service provider for your food delivery on train.

charoos
5/26/17

Even after ordering the food and they deducting the amount the food was not delivered.. the worst part is it was 11 at night no pantry open and no stops of trains further.. i made the payment online and still food was not delivered.. how mean people can be.. plz never ever order anything from railrider or u wil have to sleep empty stomach after a days hardwork..

shwetanshug
5/26/17

i regret ordering from rail raider... order placed but not received the food nd very bad reply from customer care... will nvr recommend it to ny one nd will give neagtive word of mouth publicity to rail raider

adhvikad
5/21/17

We ordered through Rail Rider at Kharagpur Station, from Apna Rasoi. All the food was stale. When we called the restaurant and the Rail Rider customer service, they both kept making excuses that the train was delayed and that is why the food went bad. If you're running a service that deals with trains, you're supposed to track the location. Most pathetic service and horrible experience. The customer care doesn't even call back and when I called repeatedly to speak to the manager, he was "out of town". Blacklist it if you want to save yourself from food poisoning and rude replies.

vikrants2
3/21/17

I placed order for Dinner for train Number 12561, At the scheduled Station I keep on waiting for my Dinner but no one came to deliver it.
Later i got one message that my Order is cancelled by them.
I did not order Dinner at Rail Canteen too, and whole night i had travel without having Dinner
Worst Customer services.

kapils15
2/28/17

over all nice service. i got hot foot at my train seat. I order food at nzm station. food was delicious.

meganv12
2/25/17

My first time experience with Railrider is great after hearing many good things about their services, we were very excited and looking forward to it.

amank15
2/18/17

If you're unable to keep your promise and deliver order then at least have the decency to inform the customer about the same rather than sending a message "your order has been cancelled" 1 hour later , so that somebody can order food from a reliable site.

arpitab1
1/7/17

Rail Rider provides the various variety of food items to order in train while on your journey to the destination station.

ayushb
11/6/16

Rail Rider provides best online food services in trains. The food I ordered was hot and yummy.I suggest you to order food from rail rider app or website whenever you are travelling in train.

vikashk7
11/1/16

They don't deserve any star..yesterday delivered me substandard food at gorakhpur and even my order was wrong. Do fasting rather thn ordering from it.

pranjalis
10/23/16

I was travelling from pune to delhi with my friends and one of my friend told us about the rail rider app. We ordered food from this site at resonable rate. The food is hot and tasty. we enjoy our meals. thanks Rail Rider for delivering delicious food.

namritak
10/6/16

I ordered pantry food at lunch but it was not worth it. Then my neighbour passengers told me about rail rider app I ordered 1 Indian thali from this app. Even my train was half an hour late still I got yummy and hot food.Thank Rail Rider !!!

nitinv3
9/25/16

WORST UNPROFESSIONAL PEOPLE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. THEY ARE FRAUDS TAKES MONEY AND THEN NEVER DELIVER THE FOOD. IF YOU ARE ORDERING FROM THESE GUYS YOU HAVE TO STARVE AND THEN FOLLOW UP WITH THESE FRAUDSTERS OR ELSE THEY WILL EAT YOUR MONEY.

subratk
7/26/16

Extremely bad food. Really disappointed in this site. I request to all plz don't give any types of food order in this site.

anuragv1
3/27/16

They didn't deliver the food i prepaid d order but no one shows at haipur railway station after calling their helpline the persin is reciving end was so rude,he cut the phn without listening my grievance.
Plese no one should order from dis site if you dont want to be looted and cheated
Negative star from my side
OD00026790 was my order number
Go to hell u morons

chaitanyas
3/1/16

taste is so bad. the food servied in train is so much better. full vomitings. full oil food. not a pinch of salt in food

amitr4
2/28/16

Worse service... No food delivered... Nor the company replying to the complain done on their call centre...
HOPELESS PEOPLE

deepakn
10/20/15

on 20 Oct i ordered fix meal in Ahmadabad to Mumbai saurashtra mail
i got very bad quality food tha dal and rice were stinky very badly i think
they had pack meal in the morning and supplying in the night and one thing
more they are charging 165 rs for fix meal from us but same thing they are selling
100 on same time this is very bad idea .

Questions? Get answers from the RailRider staff and other customers.

RailRider?