RailRider

RailRider has a consumer rating of 2.37 stars from 27 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. RailRider also ranks 204th among Food & Drink Other sites. The most common issues with RailRider are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• now every time i travel i order food in train from the website.
  • I was travelling from pune to delhi with my friends and one of my friend told us about the rail rider app.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate RailRider?

“Tasty food!”

Megan V.
2/25/17

My first time experience with Railrider is great after hearing many good things about their services, we were very excited and looking forward to it.

“Fake fake fake block d site if u can”

Nitesh S.
5/31/18

Dey r senseless. Nonsense. Didnt deliver food. Useless $#*!s. Bloody hell. Block this site. D respond is d worst. They dont deserve a single star even.

order food (7) rail rider app (3)
meganv12
February 25th, 2017
abhir8
November 4th, 2017
It's a complete new idea to provide good food to travellers, I used this plenty number of times and was proved quiet beneficiary
niteshs8
May 31st, 2018
arpitab1
January 7th, 2017
Rail Rider provides the various variety of food items to order in train while on your journey to the destination station.
kapils15
February 28th, 2017
over all nice service. i got hot foot at my train seat. I order food at nzm station. food was delicious.
akhileshk1
September 13th, 2015
You should increase the quantity in your meal when you are paking i had ordered fist time but it was bad experience so you should improve

Regards
Akhilesh Kumar
loves25
November 16th, 2017
Thanks Rail Rider to send to meal ! Got MY Subway WRAP at my train seat. I order food at nzm station. food was delicious.
neerajt3
July 27th, 2017
I request you all, please dont order food from rail rider as they are cheater. I have a bad experience about its service and quality of food. I am going to consumer forum to file a case against rail rider. I have suffered from food poisoning after eating the food ordered through rail rider. I have been asking to refund my money back as they are claiming that if you dont get the proper menu which your ordered and paid then you can get the money back.
bijanm
November 8th, 2017
Never order food through this site ,they take money but do not deliver food ...shame of u guys....we have to stay empty stomach whole night,n number of times we called customer care but they said u will get it ,our train stayed at Chennai central for about 2 hrs approx....but these guys are really fraud,when u r taking money ,u should do your service ..
amank15
February 18th, 2017
If you're unable to keep your promise and deliver order then at least have the decency to inform the customer about the same rather than sending a message "your order has been cancelled" 1 hour later , so that somebody can order food from a reliable site.
vikrants2
March 21st, 2017
I placed order for Dinner for train Number 12561, At the scheduled Station I keep on waiting for my Dinner but no one came to deliver it.
Later i got one message that my Order is cancelled by them.
I did not order Dinner at Rail Canteen too, and whole night i had travel without having Dinner
Worst Customer services.
namritak
October 6th, 2016
I ordered pantry food at lunch but it was not worth it. Then my neighbour passengers told me about rail rider app I ordered 1 Indian thali from this app. Even my train was half an hour late still I got yummy and hot food.Thank Rail Rider !!!
hiteshp5
June 1st, 2017
One of the biggest mistake ordering food through RailRider for my parents. Food was really pathetic with cheating of not providing two items of Order. Train no. 19032 and order no. 61384. Don't ever prefer this service provider for your food delivery on train.
charoos
May 26th, 2017
Even after ordering the food and they deducting the amount the food was not delivered.. the worst part is it was 11 at night no pantry open and no stops of trains further.. i made the payment online and still food was not delivered.. how mean people can be.. plz never ever order anything from railrider or u wil have to sleep empty stomach after a days hardwork..
amitr4
February 28th, 2016
Worse service... No food delivered... Nor the company replying to the complain done on their call centre...
HOPELESS PEOPLE
adhvikad
May 21st, 2017
We ordered through Rail Rider at Kharagpur Station, from Apna Rasoi. All the food was stale. When we called the restaurant and the Rail Rider customer service, they both kept making excuses that the train was delayed and that is why the food went bad. If you're running a service that deals with trains, you're supposed to track the location. Most pathetic service and horrible experience. The customer care doesn't even call back and when I called repeatedly to speak to the manager, he was "out of town". Blacklist it if you want to save yourself from food poisoning and rude replies.
pranjalis
October 23rd, 2016
I was travelling from pune to delhi with my friends and one of my friend told us about the rail rider app. We ordered food from this site at resonable rate. The food is hot and tasty. we enjoy our meals. thanks Rail Rider for delivering delicious food.
ansuyak
October 17th, 2017
Donnot order from railrider, i had ordered a veg deluxe thali at abu rd, the food reached on time but ut was so pathetic. There was no taste in any sabzi or dal, there was just one small spoon of dal.there was no salt, when i ate the chapati i ciuld feel dust in my mouth, i just had two bites from the enitre thali which cost me 200rs. It is better you order from irctc rather than ordering fron here.
anuragv1
March 27th, 2016
They didn't deliver the food i prepaid d order but no one shows at haipur railway station after calling their helpline the persin is reciving end was so rude,he cut the phn without listening my grievance.
Plese no one should order from dis site if you dont want to be looted and cheated
Negative star from my side
OD00026790 was my order number
Go to hell u morons
vikashk7
November 1st, 2016
They don't deserve any star..yesterday delivered me substandard food at gorakhpur and even my order was wrong. Do fasting rather thn ordering from it.
ayushb
November 6th, 2016
Rail Rider provides best online food services in trains. The food I ordered was hot and yummy.I suggest you to order food from rail rider app or website whenever you are travelling in train.
shwetanshug
May 26th, 2017
i regret ordering from rail raider... order placed but not received the food nd very bad reply from customer care... will nvr recommend it to ny one nd will give neagtive word of mouth publicity to rail raider
rahulk17
May 11th, 2015
Once i was travelling and some of my neighbour traveller was talking about ordering food in train at their seats.

I asked them the services they were they were talking about.

They gave the number of some website http://railrider.in and a phone number 0-81048-81048.

There was no internet connection in train so i dialed the number. then one of rail rider's customer care executive pick up the phone and take my order online.

within a minute or so i got a message of my order confirmation. i ordered food on itarsi station.

When i reach to the station, delivery boy was there with my food. great! literally this was my first impression.

after that i tasted the food that was delicious. in india finding a good in food in train is a myth.

But now i got a great food with best food service. now every time i travel i order food in train from the website.

in one word these guys are awesome.
nitinv3
September 25th, 2016
WORST UNPROFESSIONAL PEOPLE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. THEY ARE FRAUDS TAKES MONEY AND THEN NEVER DELIVER THE FOOD. IF YOU ARE ORDERING FROM THESE GUYS YOU HAVE TO STARVE AND THEN FOLLOW UP WITH THESE FRAUDSTERS OR ELSE THEY WILL EAT YOUR MONEY.
subratk
July 26th, 2016
Extremely bad food. Really disappointed in this site. I request to all plz don't give any types of food order in this site.

Questions? Get answers from the RailRider staff and other customers.

Food delivery in train is just a few clicks away. Order food online from multiple restaurant and get it delivered on your train berth. Rail Rider offers multiple payment options online to ordering which include COD too or call us 8104881048.

railr
Rail R.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RailRider?

Have a question about RailRider?