Review of R1Concepts

R1Concepts reviews

matts331
Matt S.
8/21/18

You guys have a lot of recommendations from the Mopar community so I'm really looking forward to getting this kit on.

arnolda16
Arnold A.
8/19/18

I am pretty much aware that I am on the east coast though I still expected that ship time can be a little faster than it did

sheab5
Shea B.
8/19/18

Very smooth website. You offer what looks like quality products at competitive pricing. After a competitor website had issues, I found R1. So far, I'm pleased I did.

christopherl102
Christopher L.
8/19/18

The part was so easy to locate on your website! Nothing can be that easy! Somethings got to go wrong!!

jorgec74
Jorge C.
8/18/18

I still would like some confirmation on the installation from the team, like a follow up call or email or text.

vickiw56
Vicki W.
8/16/18

The website was very clear and explained everything and I even called customer service to explain somethings to me and it was extremely helpful. Thank you

cristianm20
Cristian M.
8/15/18

Always good products everytime I buy from this guys..no issues so far every thing fits perfect..thank you

lmsbmwands
LMSBMWand S.
8/15/18

would like to know if these are in stock or not before ordering.

hard to get a hold of anyone on the phone

michaelq15
Michael Q.
8/15/18

Thanks to the 10% off for adding my email, it was an easy choice to go with R1 concepts product over another competitors.

davids1762
David S.
8/14/18

You guys rock great products at a fair price. This is my 6-7th set of rotors from you over 10 years and I love the looks and performance. Best looking rotor out there for a 2015 SHO! Dave

jaimeg50
Jaime G.
8/14/18

Love the rotors. Last set lasted over 4 years, and I push my vehicles. Can't wait for my news ones to arrive.

tommyc68
Tommy C.
8/13/18

Always love your rotors, been great on my last few cars. They look great (rust free) and last. Great stopping power

douglasp75
Douglas P.
8/13/18

Great transaction web site was very good and got me down to the correct brake calipers before I purchased pads for my camaro.

jonathanwd
jonathanw d.
8/13/18

i have ordered from R1 several times, they have always been helpful, shipped quickly and accepted returns without problems. The quality of their products appears to be very good and it's priced very reasonably.

philr87
Phil R.
8/13/18

I ordered a front brake/rotor set from Amazon back in December 2017 and finally got to the job: everything fit great and the brakes are smooth as butter. Thought I'd support the cause by ordering one of the only merch. items left in stock! Thanks for everything... - Phil, Cape Cod, MA USA

efrainc11
Efrain C.
8/13/18

My experience is always a good one thats why i am a repeat customer everything is easy to find and parts are usually always in stock for my vehicles love the product!

andrewm401
Andrew M.
8/12/18

first time purchasing from you guys! very excited to see how these pads perform!
very happy with my product!

tedrowp17
Tedrow P.
8/11/18

Simple order process. Easy to find what I needed. Bought all around drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads. What a difference!! Great experience. Would recommend R1 to anyone looking to upgrade your brakes.

samuelb114
Samuel B.
8/11/18

I am a repeat customer, 4th purchase; that should say it all. However, the buying experience via online is great, I will purchase this way again. Cheers.

johnm2245
John M.
8/11/18

Shopping has been great even called and spoke to a sales rep! Very nice people! Excited to see the product and how it performs.

jesusj23
JESUS J.
8/10/18

Excellent product information, easy to order, awesome price with promo discount, and fast free shipping.

anthonyg193
Anthony G.
8/10/18

Found yall off a forum page on FB and satisfied so far but we'll really find out when i put on my new brakes how satisfied i really am.

tonyh182
Tony H.
8/10/18

First time ordering from R1 and I heard great things about this company. Website explain in great detail about the difference in Rotors and really helped out with my choice. 2 Thumbs up!

brucec195
Bruce C.
8/8/18

First time using your site, took 3 tries to complete order. Don't know if it was your end or my internet service. But finally got it done , Hope all parts are what I ordered when they arrive.

josephd279
Joseph D.
8/7/18

Quick and easy, just would have been nice to have the clips with the breaks instead of having to order them separate.

Questions? Get answers from the R1Concepts staff and other customers.

R1Concepts?