Quotatis

Quotatis has a consumer rating of 3.35 stars from 110 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Quotatis most frequently mention excellent job and next day. Quotatis ranks 19th among Contractors sites.

No positive highlights yet

• I called them for so many times and nothing sort it but they still took Money out of company card.
  • Stress has been unbelievable and Citizens Advice, Trading Standards and Police all involved.
How would you rate Quotatis?

“Professional, efficient and very friendly service!”

andrew w.
7/15/20

Very quick service from initial request for a quote right the way through to the job being completed within 24hours! Really impressive! Garden was left spotless with everything cleared away and looking first class. Highly recommend Woodland Tree Services.

“Avoid at all costs”

Daniel H.
4/2/20

Shocking. I'm an installer paying for the leads of details of clients who want works done. Upon contacting the first lead, I was told that they don't want a boiler replacement and it was actually a mistake. Quotatis refused to refund my credit of £35+VAT as according to them it was a genuine lead. Clearly not.Far better using rated people who look after their paying clients. Will never use again.

company (36) trading standards (5) job (55)
andreww832
July 15th, 2020

Garden was left spotless with everything cleared away and looking first class.
Highly recommend Woodland Tree Services.

Emily R. – Quotatis Rep

Thanks so much for your review Andrew! We love to hear about the good work our members do and it's impressive that your job was complete within 24 hours!
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you need any home improvements in the future.

stevel733
August 7th, 2019

Paul and his team sorted out flashing on 3 tall chimneys on our Edwardian house. They were utterly reliable and did what they said. Professional and friendly, they were punctual, did the job speedily and efficiently, and cleaned up on both days. I would have no hesitation in using them again and recommending them to friends.
Steve Lowe (Bramhall)

nigelw41
April 19th, 2020

City Roofing came out on the 17th of April to give me a quote I decided to go ahead with the quote they provide put after some advise there was a small problem which bumped the quote up which wasn't a problem they came to do the job the next day they were polite and professional in every way and did a great job I would recommend this company to anyone

johnc4737
May 30th, 2020

Following our contact with Quotatis they found several companies who were able to meet our landscaping requirements. We chose J M Fencing as the owner was extremely pleasant, knew what he was talking about and advised us on our project, which entailed building a wall, reinforcing an earth bank and turfing the completed area. The quote was very competative. The landscaper always arrived on time and stayed until the element of work was completed. He was polite and friendly and had excellent professional skills. The work is now complete and we are delighted with the results. We would highly recommend Mr. Joe Mitchell for any landscaping or fencing work.

Emily R. – Quotatis Rep

Thanks for your review Jon! I'm glad our service helped you to get a few quotes from different companies and you found the right one for you.
Please do get back in touch if we can help with any home improvements in the future.

danielh1008
April 2nd, 2020

Hi Daniel,
Thank you for your review and I'm sorry that you didn't have a great start with your leads. As seen in your message with the customer, they have asked questions regarding their boiler, therefore they were a genuine customer at the time of their enquiry. We will always strive to help our customers achieve a good cost of sale; usually companies on the Quotatis directory see a 1 in 4 to 1 in 5 conversion rate. I'm sorry that the account hasn't worked out for you this time but please don't hesitate to get in touch again in the future.

jamesm1897
July 27th, 2019

Just a small family firm, Jess and his son James, but efficient and friendly and did a very good job removing my old garage roof and fitting a new one. Would feel very comfortable employing them for any future projects.

kimp346
February 13th, 2020

Was empressed with there workmanship very dedicated and helpful my driveway looks so good
I was helped with choosing the design.
Worked so hard in very bad weather
Well done guys
Kim from sholing southampton

audreyh18
August 4th, 2017

Spartan aerials! OK job at first but no follow up when problem occurred. Shocking. Pretended to be a company I'd phoned earlier and informed me that they'd told him to take the job.

franku14
November 3rd, 2017

JCM contractors arrived at agreed time to give quote. Commenced work on time and worked continually until work completed again on time. Hard working and pleasant bunch of lads. Added a few refinements outside the agreed work schedule
To improve the project at no additional cost. Left site clean and tidy. Tenants and myself totally satisfied with a good job all round.

garinl
July 14th, 2018

I contacted Quotatis for 10m run of fascias/soffit replacement. One company responded, First Choice of Fraddon, Cornwall. The quote for £1200 for 10m run of fascia and soffit and drain was okay, though was just for capping, not replacement, but I also included approx. 2.5mx3m flat roof over the sunroom, and quoted £900 just to put one mineral cap layer on, with solar paint. In retrospect, should have cost just a few hundred pounds for the sunroof, as another local company quoted £1200 plus VAT to fully replace 8.3mx 2.5m roofing including new OSB decking, 3 layers and solar paint! That company got the garage/kitchen roof job, as First Choice quoted £1600 just to put one cap layer on the kitchen/garage, way too expensive! I added gutter panels/sheets, as the felting was decayed on the south side, plus 2 upvc fascia caps to the sunroom. Total cost came to £2850, way over the top for less than 3 days work to complete. Moral of the story is always get 3 quotes. I would avoid First Choice in future. I cannot blame Quotatis per se, but although I did find First Choice on the Quotatis website with customer feedback, some of it bad, I could not see how to leave the feedback myself. So that is why I would rate Quotatis low.

rylandm1
March 5th, 2016

29th Jan Chimney pot replaced Birds nest stated as removed finished up in fire place accident or deliberately? No information of this to us Lucky we found & Removed before reinstating gas fire this could have been lethal:
Mesh put on top of pot not secured with wire fell in garden Wind or picked of by the birds!

Before we new of the 1st events We given them another Job on roof of our shop also paid for and still no response to return as promised to complete repair work agreed since 4th of Feb
No confidence that Quotatis can enforce a response from this recommended " business "

Good Morning,

I will make sure this is passed to our Quality Manager who will contact the contractor to see if we can get it resolved for you.

richardw743
November 4th, 2018

Following a Quotatis request for local double glazing installers I am pleased to say that Westminster Windows came out tops with Price and, the Service and Installation experience was brilliant!
David at Westminster and the Fitting Team gave excellent service and an outstanding job was completed cleanly, professionally and within the time-frame quoted.
Many thanks, highly recommended!

Tip for consumers:
Avoid the cowboys and go straight to the Marshal!

martinr38
April 20th, 2016

Really good site as a tradesman until you want to leave. Was told I could pay half as a holding fee and then rejoin at 40% more. They took away the leads I had paid for until I complained.
Such a shame that they value profit over building a relationship with good tradesmen. My overall rating was 5 stars '

Good Morning Martin,

I am sorry that the service has not worked for you, with regards to your comments we now have waiting lists for contractors in certain parts of the country, and to continue to be able to supply contractors with genuine enquiries the pricing structure had to change.

If you wish at some point to re-join the service, please contact the office and ask to speak to myself and I will make sure the terms are favourable.

alanr172
April 7th, 2019

They did a very professional job at a competitive price. They did it on time and cleaned up all the mess. Very happy with this firm. I would recommend them

tonyd69
June 7th, 2016

Was looking for a boiler on many sites. Sadly i entered details in a site that was the front shop window for this crowd called Quotatis
Never heard a thing for 3 hours. Then i was bombarded with calls for over 24 hours from small business self employed plumbers etc. These poor guys are wasting their money on Quotatis. As I had already spoken to people from on ene of my enquiries. Got quotes and setup a deal to to enter the premises i owned. Emergency Check one the boiler leaking water. Then agreed a replacement for the following morning. All this within 30mins of my original internet investigations.
I dread to think for how long i will get calls to my tps registered phones. Then my details probably passed/sold to a third party or two.? So traders beware i the customer is not getting your call for the job in hand quick enough. Unless my enquiry is passed on immediately to the tradesman in selected area. Your services are being overlooked.

johng455
April 14th, 2017

Contacted Quotatis via E-mail for a Roofer. Next day had call from CLA Building Ltd to say they were coming to look at the roof. Gave me a reasonable quote. Excepted. Job done.
Very efficient, Highly recommend this firm. Well done.

angiej45
June 17th, 2019

Excellent work and very detailed and attentive. No problem to big. Highly recommend this firm. Friendly always here before us and worked so hard. Amazing company!

mrm354
August 31st, 2019

MW roofing did a lovely job on clearing my gutters and a super clean on the fascia and soffit boards. Martin was promo to reply to my enquiry and scheduled the work at a convenient time. He worked efficiently and tidied up afterwards. I would certainly recommend MW roofing.

Hi there,
Thanks for your review! It's great to hear that you had a great experience with our service. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to get in touch.
Emily Rivers

emmam199
May 29th, 2019

Grange Property maintenance did a very bad job of changing my fences at my property. Their quote is nothing like the promised finished object. Once paid, they did not issue an invoice or tried to correct the broken fence. No invoice is no warranty. I had to employ a second company to correct the done work. The company was introduced via Quotatis.

bobi12
March 23rd, 2016

I have used Quotatis for a number of months in 2015 as a tradesman... had to suspend my account because of an injury, but will most certainly be using them again as I recieved good work to quote for and finished some good and profitable jobs in the few months I was able to use them... my rankings were at 4.5 when I had to suspend my account but am looking forward to getting straight back out there with 'Quotatis'.

Good Morning Bob,

Many thanks for leaving us such a positive review regarding our new smart local account.
Since leaving we now have waiting list in areas as it is proving to be so successful.

Please make sure you contact me when you wish to re join i will make sure you are re signed on favourable terms.

stevet117
January 12th, 2017

Up and down service some times you can be busy on it and another it can be dead if recommend more reliable leads in stead of hard to get hold of but I'd highly recommend jack Linton great guy

renatem
January 29th, 2019

Premier Paving South West did a very bad job of block paving at my property. Their quote is nothing like the finished object. Once paid, they do not react to any try of contract which is why their warranty is worth nothing at all. I had to employ a second company to correct the done work because the first block paving was breaking up after only two months. Trading Standards have advised me to write a review and say what happened to save others the same fate. I can only warn anybody who is thinking of employing that company. A lawyer has advised me to take them to court. If there was a minus rating I would give them that. Other pros who saw the work all said; " What a mess "

Hello Renate,
We are sorry to hear that the work has not been completed to your satisfaction and thank you for your feedback. We have contacted the contractor on your behalf who I understand has agreed to return to resolve and he has been trying to contact you to arrange this, but I note that you have now employed another contractor. Quotatis last corresponded with you on 23rd January requesting you to call the contractor directly to re-appoint at a time convenient to you, but this was refused. Unfortunately, we have not been able to get in touch with you since. We will now allow you to proceed with civil action and please get in touch if you need anything from us.
Kind regards,

hazels40
April 18th, 2018

Brilliant job done... i had a really big tree that needed to be cut back, Acorn arrived gave me a quote which was fair and started there and then they were all done in about 2 hours, minimal damage to the shrubbery around the garden the lads working on the tree were very polite and they done exactly what we wanted. I would definitely recommend them and would use them again..

derekp81
August 12th, 2019

As far as I am concerned, this company list any "tradesmen" I would call them cowboys. I'm £75 for a simple gutter leak, it's still leaking and no response from the "tradesman" SRG Contracts. I regret using quotatis & I would never use or recommend them.

Hi Derek,
Thanks for your review. I understand that you've been in touch with our Quality Manager who helped liaise with the contractor to get your issue resolved. If you need any more assistance, feel free to get back to us.
Kind regards,
Emily Rivers

tommym55
July 25th, 2016

Guys travelled from paisley, arrived before due time, fitted an aerial and extension for myself and daughter for a very reasonable price, thoroughly satisfied.

Scott W. – Quotatis Rep

Many thanks for your comments, I will make sure that your comments are passed onto the relevant contractor.
Kind Regards

After my experience with quotatis i wouldnt bother to be honest i got ripped off for a terrible job

By stephen a.
See more answers (2)

Quotatis do not resolve problems with clients. Their purpose is to gain income from tradesmen for supplying leads to them of potential clients. They do not check the suitability, reputation or competence of tradesmen within their scheme. For the kind of help you seek, you need to contact Citizens` Advice:- Telephone: 03454 04 05 06. This webpage will also give you guidance:- https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/consumer/getting-home-improvements-done/problem-with-home-improvements/

By Geoffrey H.

Good Afternoon, I understand that our Quality Manager has been in contact with yourself regarding the ongoing issue you are having, and i believe you are going to come back to our Quality Manager when the work is completed. If there is anything else we can help you with we are more than happy to help Kind Regards

By Scott W.

Good Morning Jean, If you could contact our office on 02035144085 and we will be happy to assist you.

By Scott W.

Good Morning Lynn, If you could contact our office on 02035144085 and we will be happy to assist you.

By Scott W.

Do a 'test' see how long they react to get a 'tradesman' for an emergency quote to something you know a lot about. See how many, then for how long. With your experience test the knowledge of the 'tradesman' who may turn up. My problem herein was with Quotatis approach. They have far too many websites they are linked to or own. I had an emergency boiler job for one of my tenants a hundred mles away from my home. Well by the time Qotatis responded I had fixed up everything via another organization in 30 minutes. Your the trader who will pay Quotatis. From customers, if you don't get the customers, then you judge. Btw. The Job was done to my expectations. Strangely enough the Plumber was also registered with Quotatis. But he said he never got the emergency untll 7 hours later. You Judge? He dropped Quotatis so he said..

By tony d.

Good Morning Matthew, If you could contact us on 01603 899910, one of the team will happily go through all the options. Kind Regards

By Scott W.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Quotatis staff and other customers.

Quotatis helps you find the pro who can turn your dream home into a reality. We'll put you in touch with up to 4 tradespeople that can help you with your project.

We provide tradespeople with customers that are interested in their product, to help them grow their business.

Business History

Quotatis began in Paris, France, in 1999. In 2006, we opened in the UK in London and soon moved to Norwich, Norfolk. Since then, we've become part of the ADEO Group, the leading French player in the international DIY market and the third largest worldwide.

Emily R.
Customer Experience Manager
I have been working at Quotatis for 5 years as a content writer, ensuring that both consumers and tradespeople can get the most out of our service by providing them with useful tips and advice. Now that I'm a Customer Experience Manager, I'm focused on making sure that our customers have the best experience with us, whether through blogs, videos or social media.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Quotatis?

Have a question about Quotatis?