Review of Quizzle

Quizzle reviews

rickm142
Rick N.
8/1/17

I attempted to change my eMail address by following the site's prompts. After several failed tries and an eMail to "customer support" I was informed that this function could not be performed as it was not working but that I had the option of closing my account and reopening it with the corrected information. There is no option for the user to close their account. Likewise after several correspondences back and forth between "Brittany" and myself with "her" asking whether to close my account and my answering unequivocally in the affirmative each time it still over a week later hasn't been done. Nor do I believe it will as my suspicion is that there is no Brittany and that the folks at Quizzle are deliberately attempting to deceive by placating me with insincere generic responses. In the final analysis Quizzle typifies
the Mickey Mouse theory endemic to the overt absence of professionalism which is so much in evidence these days. Credit Karma, Credit Sesame and Credit.com are far better choices.

victorias29
3/14/15

I put in my information. I've know exactly who I am for 29 years now. I answered all of their security questions to verify my identity. It locked me out of their site and said I didn't answer them correctly. Um, hello?! Yes I did! Furthermore they now have my ssn etc and I tried emailing them (like they suggest you do when you have a problem, or want to delete your account) and they NEVER EVEN RESPONDED!! My only option is to hope and pray that they don't steal or lend out my identity. All I wanted to do was see my freakin' credit score for free because I was applying to a few different places for an auto loan and wanted to know how my credit was. I feel so sick and stupid now, this is such a scam. I should have known better.

-They wont even respond to people (or even on this site) after they have obtained your most sensitive information, that should tell you something people!!!! You have been warned!!!

bills89
2/5/14

I don't care who is recommending the site. This company is overly intrusive. Why would anyone hand so much personal data to a corporation obviously feeding their loan businesses? To obtain from them what I can get free myself each year? To obtain what would cost me $10.00 in a worst case scenario? Listen folks your privacy is to be guarded-nobody should be so hard up for $10.00 that they gleefully hand to an information starved company these personal data requests. Information such as your income, whether or not you are a veteran, homeowner and your plans are your business.

codyj4
1/20/14

Excellent experience, no bait and switch tactics

jamesj50
10/20/13

It's a legit operation, by the same folks who do quickenloans, which is also very legit.
Yes, you have to accurately answer some questions about your credit history, which I've found to be sometimes challenging (What was my auto loan payment for a car I bought 10 years ago? Tough one!)

One thing I have just realized which I don't necessarily like is that the score they provide is NOT a FICO score. I got excited that my score was higher than I expected, but it's because it's generated by a different algorithm than a FICO score. I have yet to buy into one of their plans, I'm still not so sure paying them $15 per month is going to make it easier to raise my credit score; it seems all I need for that is to have more money and pay my bills on time!

tinal14
9/27/13

SCAM SCAM SCAM WATCH OUT!!!
I tried this and they wouldn't give me a report or score they lockedme out of their website.
They said I don't answer security questions about myself correctly. How do I not answer questions about myself correctly? Scam they take all of your info including your social and they lock you out of their website and say its your fault. Do not trust them???

dib6
6/25/13

Very Nice one, SSN, no needed!

tablef
1/26/11

This site was recommended by Clark Howard. It allows you to access your credit report FREE. You need to provide your SSN, which freaks me out. Once you it feeds your credit report info, it also downloads everything else immaginable (mortgage info: outstanding balance, APR, home value; credit card info).

This service is free because they try and sell you periodic status updates on your credit report, refer you to competing mortgages and credit card deals. They are not pushy though. For instance, I just checked and they say my mortgage rate is fine (not that I really needed them to tell me so).

I would give them 3 stars; however, the quality of their data (home values) is off. And that makes me question some of the other info they provide. I think this site would be useful for people who would just like to see their credit score and anyone wanting another opinion on whether they should refinance and switch credit cards. For that pupose, I can recommend the site. There are no scams involved.

Questions? Get answers from the Quizzle staff and other customers.

Quizzle?