Review of Quikr

Tel: 1800 200 4141
support@quikr.com

rajjatr
11/5/18

friends dont beleive on such sites that they provide you jobs
like quikr shine and naukri.com they are fake sites . fake selection , fake listing . only they try to make money by make you belive that they will 100% provide you the job. after taking money they all switched off their phones . so u cant do anything . i paid 20000. they had not provided me the job till now . their phones are switched off till now . 3months have been completed i will tell you the names pf that bloody bastards . i will expose them i also have their account details.

the quikr.com employers
if i get a chance to see them face to face . i am gonna sue
them

ankitm12
10/5/18

Dont ever get listed in quikr as they are fake,liers and dont provide and leads and are not responsible for there own employess words moreover they ask for proof for there employees sayings and said they are not responsible to provide any leads they have our name for 1 year in there listings.

even when i ask to get in touch with there seniors they refuse to arrange a call for that also

Worst company, worst employees, worst services

Don't ever trust this company and dont ever get listed on quikr its a wastage of money on such companies

sgb
10/2/18

My first feeling was very good. I posted many ads at a time. Immediately some one called me to upgrade to premium to get higher visibility.It was a trap. Next again lady called me to upgrade to premium. Finally I agreed. First few days I did not get any offer.Believe me finally I got offers 1/4 of the price I listed. Already I quoted less price. Better was directly donating instead of selling. For an item I agreed the donation amount, but person paid the offered price. After accepting offer for 3 days, he said he is no more interested. It is a complete mess. I agree it is buyers market and negotiation involved. But it is heights. Pay for premium ad from your pocket instead of selling item.I will never ever visit this site as a seller.

darshanm4
8/23/18

QULITY OF CANIDATE NOT GOOD. VERY BAD EXPERICE WITH QUIKR POTAL.
QUIKE IS CHEATED. very very bad database & SERVIECE.

Tip for consumers: NO

mpn
8/20/18

Their entire business concept is full of flaws, they ask the customer to post their requirement no where they mentioned that the customer would get genuine responses with their contact details only when he pays the fee.

Once the customer shares his contact details then they call the customer and tell him that if you need contact details of the responses you need to pay the fee, if you ask them to put it in writing they refuse to do so.

they are worthless.

nithyak2
8/2/18

Very bad portal. Kindly don't waste your money. Fraud Company. Their service was not worth for our money.

sajalg
7/18/18

They have taken money from me and said that they will give job but further they asked more money for which i denied but now fir registration they have taken 2000 ra which they are not returning back, so guys dont trust this company at all they just eat money and does nit return back, they promise that money will get refunded in 45 days but its more than 3 months now i have not recived my money.

chetans13
7/13/18

All,

This person(Naveen) is a big cheat. Please don't buy and furniture from him. He will ask you to transfer funds and that it you will not get your furniture nor your money back. Bogus company. They will respond well untill you send money once done they will not pick up you phone.
You will only loose your hard earned money.
It is better loosing money to this people than buying it from local place

prathameshm
7/11/18

Mohamad Usman and Karan are agree to give 50 listing for 6 month and till now i don't gate more than 7 listing 43 listings are pending they are not cooperate very disappoint with your service please call back with salutation otherwise i have to file police complaint against you as well as give in news paper so please be quick
don't buy any services from quikr

viveks36
7/9/18

During booking they have promised for 32 leads and given only 28 leads. in 28 leads also most of them are fake. they dont have refund policy also. If you call there office those guys also know such thing happen in quikr. they have cheated and now if you write to management option their also no response.

cab1
6/30/18

I have done my business listing in Quikr eazy not even a single lead co converted to Business . I have received hardly 6 Leads from the quikr for 50days.

This listing not even help in increasing ur business it loots ur money and time of follow-up with the quikr people.
My pH number 9036273024

jasdeepk
6/4/18

Hello Friends,

please do not order quikr certified phones . they are fake I paid money them online via debit card . they do not delivered my mobile and not return my money

then I call their executive they said me to call their delivery partner . they do not pick my phone after 10 days I call again they said we already delivered you. but I can't recieve

so please please friends do not order quikr certified phones they are fake .

Thanks

rohits73
5/13/18

If Quikr fails to abide by its promises and you may have to bear the cost due to that. Then Quikr team makes sure that you bear the cost. It is such a cheap company that it is ready to dissatisfy its customers even for 700 rs. They will make sure that customer is dissatisfied but will not agree to bear 700 rs., that too for a fault that they have made. I scheduled my delivery for a Sunday(Quikr was informed about it since 7-8 days). On Sunday, they didn't even bother to inform me that they will not be delivering the product. I had to call them but still they did not tell me. I then contacted the seller and got to know that Quikr has not even picked up the product. Quikr did not even connect with seller to inform him. And alter all this, when I called them and told them about the inconvenience caused, they did not listen to me. I had to bear additional cost of 700-100 rs. if they failed to deliver on Sunday. When I told them the same, they said that I have to bear the cost and they will not do anything, but to keep their customer dissatisfied. They are a very cheap company. So guys, beware of them. Keep in mind that if Quikr fails to abide by its promise and you are having some inconvenience due to this then it is your fault because you have ordered via Quikr. Quikr has a moto and vision that they will make sure that their customers go unsatisfied from the portal. They make sure that customers have to pay for the failure of Quikr to abide by its commitment.

THEY ARE THE CHEAPEST COMPANY THAT YOU WILL EVER COME ACROSS.

tahminehl
4/16/18

One week ago I sold a sofa set through quikr. After picking up they didnt deliver it saying buyer is not at home. I called the buyer and he said they told me vehicle is not available. Finally after 4 days they canceled the deal and tried to give the sofa back to me. But the sofa set was quite damaged and broken! They said sorry, and we will fix it. Now after a week I keep calling and mailing them but neither they fix the sofa nor pay my money. I realized that they did the same with my friend's dining table(broke the glass during delivery and cancelled the deal). Its a usual pattern how they earn money:

they damage your furniture after picking up,

they wait till you get frustrated,

they pay you half the price for damaged product,

later on, they repair and sell it for themselves.

dharmendras2
3/25/18

Fraud Company with fraud Promise and cheater employees. I Took a Premium Membership in Quikr.com The Key Account Manager Rahul,promise me with that I will get 3 Leads Daily. Got 0 Leads in 3 Months and Now No one is not Picking up the phone and seriously guys you will be not able to exist.....

sumedhb
3/1/18

Fake Company with Fake Promise.Took a Premium Membership in Quikr The Key Account Manager Rahul Jain,promise me with that I will get 3 Leads Daily. Got only 3 Leads in 2 Months and Now Mr Rahul is not Picking up the phone and the lead was of stupid customer might be on of the fake guy of their own.$#*!ty company with worst Data Base and 0 Customer Responsibility.

akshayd1
11/2/17

i'm register in quicker as private user for sell product even call after 20 minutes i'm getting more than 15 calles when i talk with quicker than tell me i'm sharing data with buyer but all are fruad, Quicker share your data with fruad compnay with make fruad call to you so never register in Quicker

sahilb4
10/30/17

I had posted a ad for sell of Apple iphone7 and within few seconds I got a call from Quikr that pay for premium ads rs1500 we will post your ad everywhere in google also n ol many $#*!s and she said after this u dont have to do anything we will do the further steps n to we guarantee 200% you that we will sell this within 4-5 days in 50000 otherwise your money will be returned n after that second day I got call that your premium ad is active now you can post and take benefits she told you have to do the further try n yesterday at the time of payment she said you dont have to do anything sir your company is making fool and executives are themselves fraud n do frauds with customers and after that I complained 6 days before no action has been taken they told that you will get a call from your senior executive within 24hours n now 1week has passed no call till now and executives cut the call while talking and they have blocked my number they dont receive my call
I want my money back Quikr is doing fraud with there customers they say wrong this at the time of payments

nileshp7
10/26/17

I have paid Rs.3000/- for my premium advertisement and they have not published after the daily followup for 30 days. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY AND DON'T PAY A SINGLE PENNY TO THIS COMPANY. I HAVE SEARCH ON WEB MANY PEOPLE HAVE PROBLEM WITH THIS COMPANY.

abhijeetj1
10/23/17

Quikr premium ad is fake. This company don't even has phone to get in touch with this people.. This is third party process runned by someone named pandya. Worst service no response after you pay for the service
Very fake strategy.
I have all proofs against them so filed an case in court now they are begging to resolve this dispute internally.please dnt get in this scam. For more details you can contact me on 8793016123

smitap
10/15/17

They try to extract money only.. the company should be shut down..it deserves no star at all..had a very bad experience..

jannisj
9/26/17

This is the worst app full of fraud people who ever is reading this plz beware of the company airteljobs.online which is providing home based data entry jobs its a fraud . They cheated me and now they are not refunding my amount of rs2599

saia2
9/21/17

Big Frauds, they never answer your calls after you have done the so called "post my add to PAN India" payment. I wish I had read the reviews before I have paid for the Premium add. I hope this company closes soon.

On top of that I didnt got any promised deal.

maayana1
9/9/17

Hello Quikr India!
I hope your future customers will read this before they'll do my mistake - to believe you.

First, we scheduled a time to delivery. Quikr guys didn't show up 3 times!! and no, they didn't call or send a message - I had to call customers service to find out. Ok...

You delivered me the wrong product. OK, I can understand... Then Quikr doorstep team called me the day after and informed that I got the wrong delivery. We re-schedule pick-up time - and then you disappeared. AGAIN.

You have no idea how many times I called Quikr (More than 16 times in ONE week), scheduled a time slot to come to take my wrong treadmill I got - but Quikr guys never showed up to pickup the treadmill nor called to cancel their arrival. I had to call you and find out by myself that you would not be able to come due to some new reason you gave me every time and then schedule time slot again.
I was waiting for them, wasting my time for nothing, not just one time, more than 5 times!!!

I sent emails... I got very polite "SORRY, but actually we don't care".

The worst thing you did was to give my mobile number to another Quikr buyer that waiting for the treadmill you brought to me by mistake!!! The buyer called me on your behalf to coordinate a pickup time from my apartment! and guess what happened - Quikr guys never showed up, again. And now what? I should call your customer to tell her that Quikr doorstep team is irresponsible? She is waiting for her product just like me.

I hope THIS BAD SERVICE is not your policy.
Unfortunately, I doubt that you ever change your way and actually bring me the treadmill that I paid for. I guess I lost my money, but I learned one thing - I'll never buy anything from you again.

New customers, do yourself a favor and DON'T BUY FROM Quikr. You have better things to do than waste your time and money on them.

Thanks Quikr, but no thank you.

saib7
9/1/17

If some on asks me which customer care support is worst in world i can say that it's "Quikr". Yes Quikr is one of the worst customer care support i never compare with others .

you guys wont take proper requirement from the customer and wont update in the ticket also. The pick up has schedule fro my product 3 times and it has been cancelled due to stupid reasons. and there is no track alos

Incident 1 : It has been scheduled 6:00 Pm to 8:00 Pm and no one called me and came for pickup, i was waiting at home expecting that some one will call me and come for pickup , and i was keep on calling customer care like a full other end the guy will reply that , "Sir they will come sure you wait till 9:00 PM" , after 9:00 pm when it's connected to customer care, he negligibly told that u r scheduled pickup has update with no data. When i asked how? then there is no proper response.

Incident 2 : It has been scheduled 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM. Thank god this time finally they came at 10:00 AM, after seeing my cart they told that we need two more helper persons to pickup, i told that no one informed me about this and even i have told all the details to customer care executive while scheduling my pickup, he has also not told anything to me, , again after discussing with customer care they canceled the pickup and they have rescheduled to today (1/09/2017) and i have told them this time i required 2 helpers.

Incident 3 : It has been scheduled 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM today (Saturday) , the pickup person called me and told he will come around 8:00 PM, i told them saying that i have opted for two more person for lifting my cart , he told that that's not mentioned (i am not sure how come that miss from my ticket, Is the tracking system of quikr is that bad to capture all the details, are management is not worried about quality) , but he told we will try manage it sir, the time has come, i am waiting at home like a full for this people, they have not called me and pickup guy is not ready to pickup my call also, after calling lot of time i fed off up calling him. again i left with any option i call great customer care. As Expected answer from them Sir.. they will surely come today and pickup the item. i was hoping he will come and collect the item. after waiting lot of time around 8:45 pm he called me and started saying that Sir can u send me the pics of cart so that i will check if i we can pickup it up today. I left with any option and i sent photos. Again same story started saying we both can't pickup the item, u call the customer care and inform the same and raise fresh request with two helper , so that tomorrow other people come and pickup it. This has happens at 8:55 ,

Hear i want appreciate dedication and punctuality of the Customer care support, sharp 9:00 pm they will close it, as i have only five minutes left, i keep on calling them, no response. as it's already crossed 9:00 PM, after that i was able to her favorite message.

I promise that i won't suggest any one to use quikr in feature, as of now i have to go with you guys as i am left with option. I am not sure when my item will be picked it up

I hope at least after seeing this mail management will realize and take some necessary option.

Big thanks to customer care support

no they said if the product is not good they change the product only in between 6 month for further query call customer care

By ashish s.

Questions? Get answers from the Quikr staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Quikr