Quikr

Quikr has a consumer rating of 1.21 stars from 87 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Quikr most frequently mention customer care, aap log and premium ads problems. Quikr ranks 84th among Classifieds sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 5.9%

No positive highlights yet

• Not only they sent me fake reports, they didn't entertain me well when I called customer care.
How would you rate Quikr?

“Compliant”

Anita D.
4/25/20

I have applied for job after registration on quikr.com in ebookstyping.com. I have paid registation fee to them and waiting for the activation. Instead of activation I got message for re payment with some new offers. I have tried to contact on online and phone as well. But they are not taking my calls and whatsapp message. After that they blocked my id. I am not satisfied from quikr.com and register company advertisement for job on it. I am sharing my feedback on fraud so that other people aware from online frauds and not waste money and time on these fraud website. Thanks Anita

“Its fraud site please don't pay money on this site..”

Sakibbeg M.
9/19/20

I pay 46,400 amount for hdfc bank job on 19th september and its fraudsters he say refund your money after your joining letter goes to your home address. But he was lie. Never fall in the trap of quikr. This type of confirmation letter first mail to you then trap was started so please don't pay any type of money quikr.com

customer care (8)
sakibbegm
September 19th, 2020
akshathas3
November 28th, 2020
Whatever attached photos, they are demanding from my side, I completed their demand, but they cheated and not given my salary, this job offer got from quicker job site. All calls are same and fake, fraud peoples, +91 97031 14843 this is her num name Bhavana, she is given complete wrong address, wrong websites, and wrong details. Full of fraud gangs.
kumark33
February 12th, 2020
This is one of the fraud site I hv taken a package for real estate, service is zero, not even a single lead as per our requirement we channels east bangalore, they are sending me very old leads repeated same from many month, when ever we call they won't pick the call after take the money very fraud people. Please guys think 100 time before taking the package from this people
xyza3
August 14th, 2020
Money snatcher. Target innocent and desperate candidates for jobs and show that they are genuine. But the truth is they are pretentious bastards who trap students searching for jobs and ask for money in exchange mentioning to be refund. And when you don't want to apply for the job they would try and figure new ways of fraudulence. Utter $#*! and Horrible COmpany.
karril6
May 11th, 2020
This quikr is fraud $#*!er of india. They will say akl fraud stories till you book ads and paid online through net banking and once payment is done they make us to suck everything. I m calling customer care no's they are not responding and her marketing person ASHA she kno telugu too, i had her photo. Plz share her photo & my msg to all the people. I ll share audio & this msg in whatapp & all digital, social websites also later, if she dint respond after this who make me to do payment and she not all responding my call & my whats app number too. Plz guys be care full with ASHA & quikr company very worst management. I dint have time to concentrate on them, i have all proof, once my work gets finish then i ll show what i can.
I $#*! entire management for looting & cheating the costumers..
ankitm12
October 5th, 2018
Dont ever get listed in quikr as they are fake, liers and dont provide and leads and are not responsible for there own employess words moreover they ask for proof for there employees sayings and said they are not responsible to provide any leads they have our name for 1 year in there listings.

Even when i ask to get in touch with there seniors they refuse to arrange a call for that also

Worst company, worst employees, worst services

Don't ever trust this company and dont ever get listed on quikr its a wastage of money on such companies
ritikas19
November 1st, 2020
All employers are mostly fraudulent here always ask money from job seekers and fooling them without giving any job. It happened to me numerous times.
manjotk4
August 17th, 2020
Please guys do not sign up with this company. They are frauds and have taken nearly 82500 rupees from my friend's account just right now. She was obviously very desperate and this company asked her for 30 rupees to sign up and when she gave the details they tricked her and have taken so much money out.
vinayj6
February 20th, 2020
I have paid rs 99 through quier but not received the work and the number is switched off pls beware.
bhoomij2
June 10th, 2020
I lost 11,000 rupees in this website... they ask for registration fees. Agreement fees. Then u neither get ur job nor ur money. Especially data entry jobs. Plz plz do not apply to this website... i hv lost my hard earned money u dont. Plz dont apply..
tulikad1
November 19th, 2019
Please don't pay singal penny on them. They are fraud took Money from us saying it's refundable after you get a job (it's just for training period). I have no job and money is transferred in their account too. This this not the end. They keep on calling and asking us to send 7000 more they will send my joining letter. What a cheat.
harishk9
February 22nd, 2016
I wanted to buy a good house in Bangalore for myself and I was searching online, then I found Quikr Homes offering multiple projects at required location with all the necessary details.It helped me with my search process and I want to suggest it to everyone to simplify their search process for dream house buyers.
selinaf6
August 25th, 2020
Please do not sign up with quikr, they have taken money by fraud, telling they want verification fees, and now do not respond.
davet66
September 4th, 2016
Sellers using Quikr and especially Quikr Doorstep facility should beware of the hidden invoice of Rs. 1319 as "conveniene fee". While posting the ad there is no place where this "fee" is mentioned - even while confirming the sale Quikr shows the full amount as if that is what will be received. After confirming the sale Quikr sends an email with the same full amount showing in the email also! But attached on that email is an invoice showing this convenience fee.

I declined the transaction after seeing this but Quikr glitched on me... it opened my item for more offers but locked me out from reviewing the new offers as the old one was still being processed! I immediately called Quikr to confirm if this "hidden" fee will be charged to me and they asked me to ignore it. I opted to honor the first deal and waited to see what happened... good news, I got the full money.

Now I'm not sure if this charge was not deducted from my amount because I called their help desk or not... nor do I know what kind of business they are running where they send an invoice but don't take the money. Either ways I was not affected negatively so I'm ignoring these issues.

It is unsurprising that there are so many complaints from Quikr buyers as the sellers are being confused / fooled into believing they are not getting the full amount quoted in the sale due to this invoice.

While Quikr Doorstep is a great feature for buyers, the buyers who use Quikr Doorstep to buy should check with sellers using Quikr for the first time whether they know of this secret invoice and to call help desk to ensure it is not deducted from the bid amount. Else, sellers will disappear after accepting offers in the fear that they were being charged more than they expected.

Such confusions for both Quikr buyers and sellers is unnecessary, all Quikr has to do is make their business practices transparent and show charges clearly to all parties involved - including not sending this silly invoice when it doesn't affect the seller party.

Tip for consumers: Quikr buyers who use Quikr Doorstep should check with new sellers using Quikr for the first time whether they know of this hidden charge. Also, buyers on Quikr should note that experienced sellers on Quikr would have already added this "convenience fee" cost to their product - so if buyers are personally picking up the product, they should ask for a discount!
Of course, for new Quikr buyers - hope they read this advice before they actually pay money to Quikr.

kowsalyas
September 10th, 2020
Company:
Infopulse data solution

I am from Chennai. I have applied online part time jobin quikr. Someone called me from Infopulse after I applied online job. I have completed 200 page word document for Info Pulse data solution. Agent asked me to paid money ₹5700 to create e wallet so i paid. I am still not received my userid password and my salary. Agent number: *******559
The number is now switched off. I submitted my issue to Infopulse website and the person from ukrain sent me a mail that there is no data entry job in Infopulse and there is no branches in India. Please take quick action from quikr side. It may helpful for others.
subramanyan
June 29th, 2020
Cheaters Money Snatchers Waste People Stary Away from Quikr.com and all associated service providers. They are good for nothing. Subramanya
deepakj14
December 2nd, 2019
Do not use quikr doorstep service, your will regret your decision. These are fraudsters sitting there to steal your things.
scrubbles
November 18th, 2020
I'm writing for the second time for my concern that is not yet resolved even by Mr. Raghu from the head office.

One Mr. Raju bearing mobile number *******359 and Mr. Yadgiri *******811 have fooled me with a wrong commitment of an exclusive Deep cleaning package for my company registered in the name of DIGITRONICS, hyderabad with registered mobile number *******232.

I have already purchased another package for Rs. 15000 in the month of June with my mobile number *******100 for basic cleaning and this gentleman Mr. Raju started chasing me for sales during October and came to my office on the last working day of October pleading me for 3 hours to take an EXCLUSIVE DEEP CLEANING PACKAGE(not shared) for leads marked above Rs. 3000 and has made me pay Rs. 20000 and said the pack would get activated next morning or maximum by the following day.
When the verification team called me and asked me if i have purchased a basic cleaning pack, i refused saying it's a deep cleaning package(exclusive) and 200 leads are promised(minimum 5 leads a day).

Then Raju called me the day later requesting me saying YOU PLEASE SAY OK FOR BASIC CLEANING SIR and once your package is activated I and Mr. Yadgiri will change the keyword to Deep cleaning and above Rs. 3000 in 2 hours time.

I refused again saying; what if you leave the company tomorrow? I need a written email. He kept on pleading me and convinced me somehow. And when the same person Raghu from the verification team called me, i said OK for basic cleaning thinking they will change the keyword immediately.

I already had 270-280 leads on my other company Scrubble registered with mobile number *******100. Why would i buy another pack for basic cleaning?

Since then, both of them are not answering calls or replying to the msgs. Raghu from the verification team who called me after my last email complaint last week also has stopped responding.

I have paid quikr 35000 in the last 4 months only for a leads package. I hope you will resolve this at the earliest or we will have to go legal on this and all the charges will have to be borne by the company.

I didn't want to take this to media thinking of your reputation and your so called managers here in Hyderabad.

Expecting a positive response by EOD.
gauravs71
November 27th, 2019
I dont know they are running such a fraud company. Their executive will call you and and will behave like they are the boss. Dont pay a single penny to them. If you have came here to check review before paying, then you are lucky. Now you act smart and dont pay anything
shivak30
October 16th, 2020
I m a small business owner, I was required some sales guys for telecalling and marketing purpose
So i posted a job in Quickr jobs,,, first of all they rejected this job posting due to "restricted words" ( They won't tell me which one was restricted) then they asking for money for job posting it was a small amount of INR 200, SO i pay it,, after that still the posting is blocked then i call to call center, after half and hour waiting the job was posted

Wait... its looting is just started

I wait for one day for applicants, but instead of applicants, I got msg and pop up on my ad that i have to pay more for applicants contact numbers and details,,, its like 899 for 100 candidates,,, they called me and tell me that your ad will blocked if you are not doing payment for applicants.

I told them that i already pay for job posting why its getting blocked, they again give excuses of Restricted words,, Company policity crap and etc.

Moral of the story ----- companies like olx, quikr they are now getting dirter day by day. And just want to loot customers... STAY AWAY FROM THEM...
kunalg3
April 14th, 2019
Worse kind of service. There are persons called Amogh, Ilias,. Beware of them. Running internet scam. He will assure you the work and will ask full amount in advance. Once payment done stop responding to calls and mails. My NOC work havnt done even after 6 month. Not returning documents and money. Got stuck totally. Still regret the decision of approaching quikr. Total nightmare.
sajim2
November 5th, 2019
Don't pay for any services. If they get our contact details, they will keep on following up until we make the payment, and after the payment, the end of the story. They won't deliver as promises
shibak
October 31st, 2019
Quikrjobs
I got a call that my profile has been selected. They took interview n later even they sent me an appointment letter. Then asked me to pay an amount. But i couldn't pay as the bank server were unavailable. During this time i got several calls from the fraudmaster Deepika named one employee who who claims to be the HR. I got a doubt and didn't pay. She called again n again. This time i showed my fire inside me and blocked.
Well for the fact, if someone is a HR, he/she doesn't have any work to do rather than calling a single person again n again for money?
johnm5206
June 15th, 2020
I had put an Ad to sell my car on Quikr. One Mr Farhan Baig from Quikr called me and told me about the premium services offered by Quikr. He told me that my car would be among top searches and also told me other benefits of this service and assured me that if my car is not sold within one month of subscribing to this service then I will be refunded back the money. The charges for the service was Rs 1500. Nowhere in our entire conversation he told me that 300 clicks will be given to me for premium services and if at the end of one month my car is not sold then the amount of balance clicks left will only be refunded to me. He hid this fact from me and induced me to pay Rs 1500 for these services on the guarantee that's this amount will be refunded if my car is not sold within one month. When at the end of the month my car was not sold I asked for refund to which he told me about the 300 clicks system of Quikr premium services. When I confronted him that he did not tell me about the 300 clicks system he started talking very rudely and his exact words were jo karna he kar lo, ab kuch nahi ho sakta he, aapka paisa nahi milega ab' and started laughing.
There is no option to give negative rating otherwise I would have given it worst rating. People please don't ever put your Ad on this site. These are fraudsters and they will cheat you. I thought of sharing my experience to caution other people.
sriramk3
June 27th, 2019
Quikr only think about how to claim the money from vendors but they never give any business resources. I got more calls with same intention to collect more money from us showing package offer.
Quick will be fallen into steps of failure.

No they said if the product is not good they change the product only in between 6 month for further query call customer care

By ashish s.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Quikr staff and other customers.

Find the latest classified ads for flats, jobs, cars, motorbikes, furniture, tools, personals and more for sale in India. Find buyers and sellers that suit your need. Advertise for free on Quikr.

quikrs1
Quikr S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Quikr?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.2
Have a question about Quikr?