Review of Quikr

Tel: 1800 200 4141
support@quikr.com

maninib
6/19/19

Quikr messaging service is of very bad quality. There is no synchronisation between messages sent via smartphone using the Google Chrome app and the messages seen in the desktop client of google chrome. The seller / buyer might not be receiving messages that have been sent from the smartphone.
the response of quikr is also very slow in informing the customer via email of messages or offers received.
Quikr doorstep also doesnt stick to pick up time slots and delivery time slots agreed upon during the scheduling of the same. Its very difficult to rush to a place dropping all other work.

Quikr also has an option of allowing a buyer to REJECT and RETURN an item after the offer has been made, accepted, item has been picked up and taken. Who is responsible for damage to item in transit ? loss of value to item in the double transit? loss of parts or damages incurred? the people employed by quikr doorstep are basically movers and they dont use any packaging or cling film to protect the seller's item. the seller is getting the short end of the deal here.

jemimal
6/15/19

Quikr is the worst site which give you fake information & they also claim money & profs but don't give that people. Be aware of this site.

kunalg3
4/14/19

Worse kind of service . There are persons called Amogh, Ilias, .Beware of them . Running internet scam. He will assure you the work and will ask full amount in advance. Once payment done stop responding to calls and mails. My NOC work havnt done even after 6 month . Not returning documents and money . Got stuck totally. Still regret the decision of approaching quikr. Total nightmare .

designasms
3/22/19

We had been using different companies for leads in Architecture and Construction, but never ever we thought that we will be duped, Quirkr Easy is a fraud. They promise exclusive leads that too everyday and its been 10 days We haven't received a single lead.

After that I went to Playstore and saw all those negative comments. everybody has been cheated by this quikr. there is not customer care no but they do have but its an automated recording and they ask you to mail them your queries. After that I came online and saw in this forum too that people have same grievances. Why is this Company still active?

One fine day we will hear the news that owner of Quikr has fled the country like nirav, mallya, etc.

rajjatr
11/5/18

friends dont beleive on such sites that they provide you jobs
like quikr shine and naukri.com they are fake sites . fake selection , fake listing . only they try to make money by make you belive that they will 100% provide you the job. after taking money they all switched off their phones . so u cant do anything . i paid 20000. they had not provided me the job till now . their phones are switched off till now . 3months have been completed i will tell you the names pf that bloody bastards . i will expose them i also have their account details.

the quikr.com employers
if i get a chance to see them face to face . i am gonna sue
them

ankitm12
10/5/18

Dont ever get listed in quikr as they are fake,liers and dont provide and leads and are not responsible for there own employess words moreover they ask for proof for there employees sayings and said they are not responsible to provide any leads they have our name for 1 year in there listings.

even when i ask to get in touch with there seniors they refuse to arrange a call for that also

Worst company, worst employees, worst services

Don't ever trust this company and dont ever get listed on quikr its a wastage of money on such companies

sgb
10/2/18

My first feeling was very good. I posted many ads at a time. Immediately some one called me to upgrade to premium to get higher visibility.It was a trap. Next again lady called me to upgrade to premium. Finally I agreed. First few days I did not get any offer.Believe me finally I got offers 1/4 of the price I listed. Already I quoted less price. Better was directly donating instead of selling. For an item I agreed the donation amount, but person paid the offered price. After accepting offer for 3 days, he said he is no more interested. It is a complete mess. I agree it is buyers market and negotiation involved. But it is heights. Pay for premium ad from your pocket instead of selling item.I will never ever visit this site as a seller.

darshanm4
8/23/18

QULITY OF CANIDATE NOT GOOD. VERY BAD EXPERICE WITH QUIKR POTAL.
QUIKE IS CHEATED. very very bad database & SERVIECE.

Tip for consumers: NO

mpn
8/20/18

Their entire business concept is full of flaws, they ask the customer to post their requirement no where they mentioned that the customer would get genuine responses with their contact details only when he pays the fee.

Once the customer shares his contact details then they call the customer and tell him that if you need contact details of the responses you need to pay the fee, if you ask them to put it in writing they refuse to do so.

they are worthless.

nithyak2
8/2/18

Very bad portal. Kindly don't waste your money. Fraud Company. Their service was not worth for our money.

sajalg
7/18/18

They have taken money from me and said that they will give job but further they asked more money for which i denied but now fir registration they have taken 2000 ra which they are not returning back, so guys dont trust this company at all they just eat money and does nit return back, they promise that money will get refunded in 45 days but its more than 3 months now i have not recived my money.

chetans13
7/13/18

All,

This person(Naveen) is a big cheat. Please don't buy and furniture from him. He will ask you to transfer funds and that it you will not get your furniture nor your money back. Bogus company. They will respond well untill you send money once done they will not pick up you phone.
You will only loose your hard earned money.
It is better loosing money to this people than buying it from local place

prathameshm
7/11/18

Mohamad Usman and Karan are agree to give 50 listing for 6 month and till now i don't gate more than 7 listing 43 listings are pending they are not cooperate very disappoint with your service please call back with salutation otherwise i have to file police complaint against you as well as give in news paper so please be quick
don't buy any services from quikr

viveks36
7/9/18

During booking they have promised for 32 leads and given only 28 leads. in 28 leads also most of them are fake. they dont have refund policy also. If you call there office those guys also know such thing happen in quikr. they have cheated and now if you write to management option their also no response.

cab1
6/30/18

I have done my business listing in Quikr eazy not even a single lead co converted to Business . I have received hardly 6 Leads from the quikr for 50days.

This listing not even help in increasing ur business it loots ur money and time of follow-up with the quikr people.
My pH number 9036273024

jasdeepk
6/4/18

Hello Friends,

please do not order quikr certified phones . they are fake I paid money them online via debit card . they do not delivered my mobile and not return my money

then I call their executive they said me to call their delivery partner . they do not pick my phone after 10 days I call again they said we already delivered you. but I can't recieve

so please please friends do not order quikr certified phones they are fake .

Thanks

rohits73
5/13/18

If Quikr fails to abide by its promises and you may have to bear the cost due to that. Then Quikr team makes sure that you bear the cost. It is such a cheap company that it is ready to dissatisfy its customers even for 700 rs. They will make sure that customer is dissatisfied but will not agree to bear 700 rs., that too for a fault that they have made. I scheduled my delivery for a Sunday(Quikr was informed about it since 7-8 days). On Sunday, they didn't even bother to inform me that they will not be delivering the product. I had to call them but still they did not tell me. I then contacted the seller and got to know that Quikr has not even picked up the product. Quikr did not even connect with seller to inform him. And alter all this, when I called them and told them about the inconvenience caused, they did not listen to me. I had to bear additional cost of 700-100 rs. if they failed to deliver on Sunday. When I told them the same, they said that I have to bear the cost and they will not do anything, but to keep their customer dissatisfied. They are a very cheap company. So guys, beware of them. Keep in mind that if Quikr fails to abide by its promise and you are having some inconvenience due to this then it is your fault because you have ordered via Quikr. Quikr has a moto and vision that they will make sure that their customers go unsatisfied from the portal. They make sure that customers have to pay for the failure of Quikr to abide by its commitment.

THEY ARE THE CHEAPEST COMPANY THAT YOU WILL EVER COME ACROSS.

tahminehl
4/16/18

One week ago I sold a sofa set through quikr. After picking up they didnt deliver it saying buyer is not at home. I called the buyer and he said they told me vehicle is not available. Finally after 4 days they canceled the deal and tried to give the sofa back to me. But the sofa set was quite damaged and broken! They said sorry, and we will fix it. Now after a week I keep calling and mailing them but neither they fix the sofa nor pay my money. I realized that they did the same with my friend's dining table(broke the glass during delivery and cancelled the deal). Its a usual pattern how they earn money:

they damage your furniture after picking up,

they wait till you get frustrated,

they pay you half the price for damaged product,

later on, they repair and sell it for themselves.

dharmendras2
3/25/18

Fraud Company with fraud Promise and cheater employees. I Took a Premium Membership in Quikr.com The Key Account Manager Rahul,promise me with that I will get 3 Leads Daily. Got 0 Leads in 3 Months and Now No one is not Picking up the phone and seriously guys you will be not able to exist.....

sumedhb
3/1/18

Fake Company with Fake Promise.Took a Premium Membership in Quikr The Key Account Manager Rahul Jain,promise me with that I will get 3 Leads Daily. Got only 3 Leads in 2 Months and Now Mr Rahul is not Picking up the phone and the lead was of stupid customer might be on of the fake guy of their own.$#*!ty company with worst Data Base and 0 Customer Responsibility.

akshayd1
11/2/17

i'm register in quicker as private user for sell product even call after 20 minutes i'm getting more than 15 calles when i talk with quicker than tell me i'm sharing data with buyer but all are fruad, Quicker share your data with fruad compnay with make fruad call to you so never register in Quicker

sahilb4
10/30/17

I had posted a ad for sell of Apple iphone7 and within few seconds I got a call from Quikr that pay for premium ads rs1500 we will post your ad everywhere in google also n ol many $#*!s and she said after this u dont have to do anything we will do the further steps n to we guarantee 200% you that we will sell this within 4-5 days in 50000 otherwise your money will be returned n after that second day I got call that your premium ad is active now you can post and take benefits she told you have to do the further try n yesterday at the time of payment she said you dont have to do anything sir your company is making fool and executives are themselves fraud n do frauds with customers and after that I complained 6 days before no action has been taken they told that you will get a call from your senior executive within 24hours n now 1week has passed no call till now and executives cut the call while talking and they have blocked my number they dont receive my call
I want my money back Quikr is doing fraud with there customers they say wrong this at the time of payments

nileshp7
10/26/17

I have paid Rs.3000/- for my premium advertisement and they have not published after the daily followup for 30 days. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY AND DON'T PAY A SINGLE PENNY TO THIS COMPANY. I HAVE SEARCH ON WEB MANY PEOPLE HAVE PROBLEM WITH THIS COMPANY.

abhijeetj1
10/23/17

Quikr premium ad is fake. This company don't even has phone to get in touch with this people.. This is third party process runned by someone named pandya. Worst service no response after you pay for the service
Very fake strategy.
I have all proofs against them so filed an case in court now they are begging to resolve this dispute internally.please dnt get in this scam. For more details you can contact me on 8793016123

smitap
10/15/17

They try to extract money only.. the company should be shut down..it deserves no star at all..had a very bad experience..

no they said if the product is not good they change the product only in between 6 month for further query call customer care

By ashish s.

Questions? Get answers from the Quikr staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Quikr