Review of Quidco

Tel: +61-267-419265
members@quidco.com

bluen1
1/18/18

Firstly let me start by saying that Quidco used to be a good site. The process worked well and if you had a query, a dispute or a claim then the staff would deal with this efficiently and fairly. Recently however this level of service has disappeared. Im not sure of the reason but I get the impression that they may have outsourced their customer service or perhaps they have significantly lowered their recruitment standards. The quality of the service provided has dropped to a level where the Contact Us option on the webpage is hidden behind a number of generic help options that obviously never answer your question, clearly they dont want you to talk to their customer service staff! When you do eventually get given the opportunity to send an email the reply you receive will not only not answer your question but will also give the impression that your email has not even been read properly. Believe me Ive had some bizarre responses to some very straight forward questions.

The final straw came with a claim. Ive had to claim before but as I say this has always been an efficient process and Ive not previously had any issues. On this occasion my initial emails were either ignored or the reply was a generic response that did not address the issues that I had raised. My request to escalate the claim was also ignored and despite the fact that I had pointed out significant errors, Im being generous not to call them lies, in their emails this was also ignored, I even provided proof in the form of correspondence from the company that I had made the purchase from. Still a point blank refusal to engage in any meaningful dialogue.

It would seem that Quidco are not interested in retaining customers, providing a service or even abiding by their own terms and conditions so I have closed my account and moved my business to a competitors site (Top Cashback). Several months later and I have to say the difference worth it. If I could give them a zero rating I would.

cynthiaj23
12/14/16

I have been with Quidco a year now. Not all purchases track, so make sure you follow everything to the letter. If you file a complaint about a HIGH VALUE tracking that did not go through, like I did, they wait 2-3 months and then deny it claiming the merchants claims you did NOT purchase it. This is happening to me right now and I have contacted the company in which I made a £545 purchase from in October. they are investigating it themselves, separately because I have serious doubts that Quidco even contacted the merchant since its £81.75 cashback. Tracking in general takes forever (weeks to months) and when you complain, no one contacts you back or they lie and say they are waiting on the merchant to respond. I have very serious doubts they actually contact the merchants for anything. Hopefully, I WILL get my cashback and the merchant will prove to me they know nothing of my claim.

gonzalom6
12/28/15

I got £590 available to payment, that means the companies already give the money to QUIDCO , and QUIDCO took his commission but still don't giving me my part !!
I sending emails and messages they taking ages to answer and some times they don't answer..
They said I couldn't do it to help my friend trough my account but I told them I didn't know and I won't do it again.. the intesting thing is WHY they didnt tell me it before.. they just tell me after my money arrive to them.. and know?? they gonna give the money back to BT, etc.. ???
I don't know what else I can do to get my money from there..
After new year will try go to Citizen Adviser to help me.
Im so disappointed, I had other cash back web site that I could choice but I found QUIDCO was the best.. : (
Please if someone know a way to process them let me know.. THANK YOU.

clairem38
11/4/15

I love Quidco & never buy anything online now without going through their site first. I've only been using them since the beginning of 2015 but my cashback is slowly building up. Even if you only get £1 or so on your purchase, it soon adds up so worth it.
Never had any issues with them, only wish I'd started using them sooner!

wojtekd
4/6/13

Used many times, never had any issues.

danield21
10/23/12

Another good cashback site, 100% cashback on your purchases & earn cashback on freebies.

lesleye
2/25/11

Never buy anything on-line without going through Quidco! Since 2007 i have managed to get £776 cash back just by buying things i would normally. They quite often have great offers on like £60 cash back for a new phone contract etc.They are great for clicking through to get your car/house/pet insurance and you can quite often get some decent cash back for these things.
There is no pay up front charge for Quidco, they just take £5 from the earnings you make each year. if you don't make £5 then they won't take it, simple as that.
Payment is made to your bank every month.
Give it a try, it is really worth it!

Questions? Get answers from the Quidco staff and other customers.

Quidco?