Review of QualityHealth

QualityHealth reviews

Jersey City, NJ 7302, US
customerservice@qualityhealth.com

HON Certified

QualityHealth complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health. HON is a non-profit dedicated to improving healthcare information online. For more information, please see the HON certification for QualityHealth.

dawnal2
11/1/17

I was supposed to get a $1000 Walmart gift card after gaining 100 points by taking surveys. Got to 90 points and it kicked me back to the beginning- no gift card

judeg8
6/28/17

I chose my coupons to print that lead me to entering my cell number for a verification to print. When you hit submit and print it takes you right back to the page to choose coupons. I tried it again & it didn't work. So I thought I'd register. Same thing. There are NO coupons at this site. Personal data collection only and no way to contact them.

heatherc43
5/4/15

They send questionnaire after the questionnaire . I have filled out at least 40 questionnaires to get free samples. I have gotten nothing, this is a scam! avoid at all costs!!

ass62
3/30/15

Please see my review of Lifescript.com offer of "Free Samples" I could repeat it all here (but it's too long). Suffice it to say that this site sucks you into endless survey questions, many repetitive before you can even hope to get to any 'free samples' pages... and then when you click to get or redeem a free sample..... more survey questions.
To top it off, the free samples that they offer are all the same, no matter how many questions you answer. They are just trolling for marketing information.... stay away. Better yet, RUN!

Tip for consumers: I'd give 0 stars but that may be taken as "I don't know" or "Have no opinion" so I give 1 star to show my disgust!

Questions? Get answers from the QualityHealth staff and other customers.

QualityHealth?