Review of QP Jewellers

Tel: +44 845 643 6191
sales@qpjewellers.com

motingw
1/15/18

I bought two necklaces from QP Jewellers, one of them was broken after it had only been worn twice. So I contacted them and was asked to return the necklace for repair/exchange. I sent the necklace to the address provided by international express post and the tracking shows it arrived in the US (apparently their dispatch/return team is based in the US) after 4 days. The tracking shows there were two attempted deliveries to the address provided and it was unattended. So I emailed their customer service and there was no reply. After 4 emails I finally got a reply from their customer service manager saying he would personally looking into this until resolved. I tracked the parcel again and there was another attempted delivery. So the return address is constantly unattended. Now it has been another week the parcel is still waiting to be collected at local post office and they start to ignore my emails again. They get a lot of positive feedback, but look what happens when they send you a defective product. Avoid buying from them!

johns2567
1/11/18

For several years now I have purchased from QP, every time excellent service and quality. For my wife's birthday and Christmas, shopping is easy. cannot recommend these guys enough.

jakeg25
11/16/17

The delivery and customer service were very prompt in their responses to questions I raised. however the emerald pendant I ordered was nothing like that of the picture completely clouded and a completely different shade of green. unfortunately this is an Xmas present so hopefully my girlfriend will still like it if not I won't be able to return as it's to far past the refund date.

robertl302
10/25/17

Items seem great (although i have not given them to my wife yet) if i have one complaint it would be i purchased the thickest chain but still seems a little flimsy, i would have gladly paid more for a better chain.

mikeh362
10/18/17

Fast delivery and lovely jewellery. My wife loved it (and she's not easy to please). Would definitely use the company again.

stevet151
10/16/17

I went online to buy a surprise present for my wife. The main reasons for using QP Jewellers were the quality of the photographs which accurately represented the colour of the items being offered and the competitive price being shown. When delivered, the product was exactly the same as the photos, a deep red colour, which is what I wanted. I'm very pleased to recommend QP Jewellers and will use them again.

michaelr394
10/13/17

There was a great range in what I was seeking, unlike here. Good price and quality and quick response to my question as to how to apply discount. V. good follow-up with postage information and delivery within the stated time.

christopherg85
10/13/17

VERY PLEASED WITH MY RUBY PENDANT, SERVICE WAS GREAT, THEY TOOK NOTE THAT I WANTED A RED RUBY NOT A PINK OR PURPLE ONE. THE DELIVERY WAS QUICK AND CAME IN A NICE BOX.

mirjanap2
10/12/17

I ordered emerald earrings based on the picture on their web site. What I got instead looked like I piece of dull plastic. After calling their customer service and exchanging emails, I was receiving conflicting information. On the phone they told me they didn't have better quality stones, through email they offered to replace the stones with better quality stones. I opted to return the earrings and never have anything to do with them again.

jamesd358
10/5/17

I got a few pieces of jewellery from this shop for my wife. I got great advice from Johnathan on the website live chat before making the order. All of the jewellery arrived at same time which was good. Mostly my wife love the jewellery very much. Thank you Johnathan who help me at QP Jewellers. I will buy again from this shop and recommend to everyone. Thank you.

peterh185
4/5/17

I waited for my purchase to arrive before sending in this review to ensure my special wishes were fulfilled,I need not have worried ,you exceeded ALL my requirements.You satisfied every request I had.Thanks goes to Jonathan who understood all my concerns and requirements.I WILL BE BACK AGAIN, many thanks.
PJH

simonas4
3/30/17

customer service was good, they replied promptly. Ring that I have ordered arrived quickly and is beautiful.

leanned9
3/22/17

I used this website to buy a gift for my Mother. I got her a pair of amethyst stud earrings with a floral design. To say I was impressed is an understatement. The jewellery not only looks beautiful but is very elegantly presented. My Mother is over the moon with her new earrings and I'm very happy with all aspects of the service I received from QP Jewellers. My order was placed then delivered to Switzerland shortly after I think using FedEx.

laurab209
12/5/16

I sent in my bracelet for repair, which was fine and they dealt with it very efficiently. After chasing up on my dispatch I didn't receive a tracking ID and again after chasing up I was told my item was already delivered to my house. I never received it. Then I was told, finally after I got an answer, they will get in touch with the dispatch department. Still waiting for feedback and I tried to talk to someone since then. I am still waiting and my bracelet is in Neverland. I hope my social media comment will finally make them to reply.

peterw101
11/14/16

They get a lot of positive feedback, but look what happens when they send you a defective product. You may never see it again. They do not answer phone calls, answer emails. I only asked for a replacement for a defective necklace. Not a lot to ask from a big company. Now it will go to legal action. Nightmare. Avoid.

emmam87
10/3/16

A few months ago I bought a (what I thought at the time) quality sapphire necklace. Less than a month later and after only a few wears, the sapphire popped out. I emailed QP requesting a return. * assured me he would look into processing a refund once I sent it back to them, so I sent it along with the form clearly stipulating that I wanted a refund. I heard nothing back, so after 3 weeks I requested an update on the situation. * explained that the necklace was being repaired as this was supposedly what it said on the form. Luckily I had filled out the pdf form electronically before printing it and posting it, so I double checked. Once again, it clearly stipulated on the form that I wanted a *refund*. I sent the electronic form to prove that I had requested a refund. * assured me I would receive a refund shortly. 11 days later I had not received a refund but instead received 2 emails from FedEx advising me that I would be getting a delivery from QP to an address I no longer lived at!!! I had to make an international call to FedEx to tell them to return the package to the sender as there had been a mistake. At this point I tried calling QP several times and they did not once answer their phones. I emailed them instead. That was 5 days ago now and I have finally received a refund - except it is $30 less than what I paid (not to mention the added expenses of tracked postage and an international call). I am not chasing QP any further as I am beyond fed up with this whole fiasco. Save your money, time and sanity and get your jewellery somewhere else.

*Personal information redacted by admin

Tip for consumers: Go somewhere else!!!

nathann8
7/1/16

Easy buy experience and wife is in love with jewellery I bought from this website. blue topaz earrings and necklace to match. service and delivery very fast.

angym
6/30/16

Ordered complete ruby jewellery set for daughters birthday. Very happy with service and speedy delivery. Would highly recommend

jonathanf26
7/28/15

Order arrived quickly and jewellery looks very special indeed. I will defo be using QP Jewellers again, hopefully soon!

isobelr1
10/15/14

I would just like to say thank you to qpjewellers for making my daughters 21st birthday extra special. I ordered a ruby and diamond pendant which arrived shortly after and looks perfect. My daughter loves the pendant and it looks fantastic on her. I spoke with a nice man from qpjewellers who took my order over the phone and who also assured me that delivery of the pendant would be in time for her birthday. I highly recommend qpjewellery, their services and jewellery items are fantastic.

jd80
10/14/14

This is the third time I have used qpjewellers to buy a complete set of amethyst jewellery. My purchase was for an amethyst and diamond ring, amethyst belle necklace and a beautiful bracelet.

Each time I use qpjewellers and I am very satisfied with the high level of service I receive. The items arrive beautifully boxed and usually within one week of ordering (I have items delivered to France). Each time, the jewellery is hallmarked and shipped from UK.

I have no hesitation on recommending qpjewellers and I will surely shop here again in the future.

shaunm25
10/3/14

I ordered a simple necklace for my Fiancee as a gift for our wedding day.

The necklace which arrived was nothing like described. The three sapphires were of such dissimilar colours of blue that they were like navy and sky blue.

The prongs used for mounting the stone were very very erratically arranged, and were nothing like the illustration on their site where the picture showed a nice tidy finish.

Even the soldering where the chain attached to the pearl was of terrible quality, with a large sharp lump.

They refused to accept that it was not as described, so I waited for 4 weeks for a refund, and they refuse to cover postage costs despite the fact that it was not as described.

In Short, They violate the Sales of Goods act and are not to be trusted. If you want a piece of rubbish which is not as described followed by terrible customer service, QP Jewellers is the place to go.

Tip for consumers: Avoid. Rubbish Quality, and battle for 4 weeks for a refund.

bonniem30
2/10/14

I ordered an aquamarine bracelet and within 1 day of receiving it a stone fell out. I requested to return the item for credit and their sales contact told me to return it to a UK address....unfortunately I am in the states and after shipping it and insuring it the company refused delivery and I had to pay again to have it returned to me. They should have looked at the order information before giving out a return address. After traveling around for 2+ weeks I got the bracelet back 3 days ago. It was such an expensive ordeal trying to return it I thought I might pay to get it fixed myself. BUT, since getting it back 3 days ago, another stone has fallen out and I haven't even left the house. This is so poorly made, I only want to cut my losses and get credit for it. I have requested a return again with a guaranteed credit but have not heard back from the company. Buyer beware!!

alanm56
12/30/13

The earrings I bought from them were diabolical - the sapphires looked like two lumps of of mishappen dull plastic - the facets were pitted and the gaps between the facets were unpolished - my wife wore them to make me feel OK since they were a xmas present - but one of the drops fell off within the first hour - really really bad

jamied7
7/10/13

QP Jewellers were very efficient and professional in assisting me with buying an engagement ring. They offered me a personal service above and beyond what I would have expected from an online retailer. The ring arrived quickly and I was over the moon with the quality and look.

I would have no problem in recommending QP Jewellers to anyone and have already told a number of friends about them. If you want a great quality product and excellent, personal service look no further.

I'm extremely impressed!!!

Hi Kathleen. Thanks for your question. We are a UK based company with a manufacturer based in The United States of America. Have a nice day. QP Jewellers - Customer Care Team

By David A., QP Jewellers Representative

Questions? Get answers from the QP Jewellers staff and other customers.

2 Photos for QP Jewellers