Louis Vuitton Replica reviews

1 star

chrisd747
12/30/19
At first i was hesitant to buy it but after i read reviews I decided to give it chance and i can say it's worth every penny beautiful wallet and overall pleasant service from seller.Thanks again.
kerrib35
12/27/19
Love the quality! They are very great to work with!
Arrived in a timely matter...package was in perfect shape! Will order again!
kyles560
12/27/19
I have nothing but great things to say about Louis Vuitton Replica and James & Ella! Like others, I was extremely suspicious of ordering from this site. 1) you have to send money via money transfer, 2) it's from another country, and 3) the quality I'd receive. Well James and Elle were very professional and kept great communication. As previous reviews said, they helped and made you feel comfortable through the whole transaction. I understood my order could be seized at customs but I'd receive a full refund if so, I was sent pictures of my bag before it shipped, and I received tracking. I'm nothing short of satisfied with the entire process and my bag. Looks 100% real and just as I pictured. It also was sent with a LV shopping bag, dust bag, and receipts that added to a wonderful holiday gift! It was my pleasure to share my feedback and write a review for them. I'll definitely be back soon!
soultreen
12/14/19
Details matter. Let me reiterate this again, details matter. I was left breathless at the amount of detail and craftsmanship that was not only in the bag itself but also the dust bag, the store bag, even the receipt ! I will buy from the site in the future with full confidence that I will get what I expect, perfection.
annam612
12/14/19
Thank you very much to my lovely customer Abigail who recommended me about this website I'm very happy about my first ordered the purse and wallet look perfect good quality so impressed with a good service from Ella. She's the best if someone looking for high quality product I would like to recommend this website. I will make another purchase soon.
mariad377
12/14/19
I just ordered my second bag from them and I'm so pleased! I will definitely be buying more. I know a lot of people are hesitant to buy due to having to western Union the money but like I said I've done it twice and had no issues. They keep you updated and stay in contact with you every single day. I got my bag in 10 days!! Except for a few differences it's almost identical. It's a replica so I'm fine with that. It's to be expected. My first bag I honestly can't find any differences.
evanz6
12/14/19
I'll be totally honest, I genuinely thought this would be a scam. Everything from the website heading being different than the URL, the methods of payment, the fact that there's thousands of items and all of them are in stock. Everything just seemed really off. But I took a chance, and I got an excellent LV replica wallet. It's nearly identical to the original (to the best of my knowledge). It even came with a dust bag, orange box, and little booklets just like the real thing. I needed a Christmas gift for my mom, but I'm a college student (basically poor af), and can't afford the $600 real thing. And I wasn't expecting much at all from a dupe 1/6 the price. But comparing it to pictures of the original, it's excellent! I actually found out about this website from the RepLadies subreddit, so I guess shout out to them. Anyway, if you have second thoughts about Louis Vuitton Replica AKA purseworthy, don't. There are thousands of products that all show they're in stock, which seems really suspicious, until you realize everything is made to order. I received my order within 10 days of placing it. I honest to God couldn't be happier with it. I'm definitely ordering from them again!
ginas196
12/14/19
Love the purse! Second time I've purchased. Great quality. Easy transaction. Every step of the process communicated.
brittw11
11/27/19
Great communication, great quality, great seller. Your work is exceptional! Received my bag within 10 days of purchase!! High praise!
elizabeths666
10/25/19
Louis Vuitton Supreme Wallet - Fantastic quality, like the original. Unbelievable and excellent service.
emilys404
9/29/19
I was hesitant about making this purchase, even after reading the great reviews, but I'm so glad I did! I ordered 3 items and I'm extremely satisfied with all of them! I own several authentic LV items and when placed together the difference between authentic and replica cannot be noticed. Excellent quality, and amazing customer service. You are constantly updated about the status of your order and I even received pics of my items before they were shipped without having to request. Shipping is also quite fast. I will definitely be making future purchases!
abigailb57
9/16/19
I was really apprehensive about making this purchase and sending money via western union! All I can say is I am so glad I did!!! I absolutely love my Neverfull GM it is such high quality, the only thing was it smelled a little musty but I put a eucalyptus leaf in the bag and it took the musty smell right out. Ella was so good at responding to all my emails, and sending pictures before they shipped. Total time for everything was about 10 days. I couldn't be happier and I can't wait to purchase my next bag. Thank you Ella and James!!!
fatherm
9/16/19
Anyone who desires a Louis Vuitton replica purse or wallet...look no further than working with these wonderful people! Best of Quality! Fast Response! They keep up with you from purchase to delivery!!! YOU WILL BE MORE THAN PLEASED!!!

Tip for consumers: Excellent selection to select from. Contact them if you don't see what you are looking for.

annac339
8/29/19
I receive my handbag. This is my 3rd purchase. The service and quality are fantastic. Thank you! Customer for life!
barbarad354
8/27/19
Was so pleased when I received my order. It is exactly what I wanted and I received it in the mail very quickly. I also loved how the company communicated with me the whole way through the process. I will definitely order from them again!
aarona212
8/26/19
Great one of the best, fast and responsive. Nice buyer to proactive follow up on the delivery status.
jordanf50
8/24/19
They were very kind and quick at responding to any questions I had. Everything was very smooth and professional. I will definitely be ordering from them in the future!!
mariak212
8/23/19
Great replica great quality...they offer excellent customer service I will do second purchase very soon
meaganb20
8/20/19
AMAZING! I love this bag and wallet! I sent money on the first received bag on 16th! I am trying to decide want to order next!I
samanthay15
8/19/19
Very nice quality bag. I received the item within three weeks with no problem. I really, really like it.
leanneg22
8/19/19
I received my purchase a few days ago and I'm amazed at the quality of this handbag! I cannot tell the difference from an authentic. Ella and James are the best communicators walking you through the whole process, even showing you pictures of your item for approval before they ship it. Would definitely buy from again!!
mk241
8/17/19
What a great replica. Love it and looks exactly the way it should. I would highly recommend this vendor for your purchase.
nickl156
8/14/19
This was the first order I've done and chose the slender ID wallet. I was nervous to send money to someone I didn't know and couldn't track down but after reading some reviews I decided to go ahead. My wallet came yesterday and I couldn't be happier with it. The time change made emailing Ella a bit harder because I was checking for a reply every 10 minutes but keep in mind that they don't live in the same city! Her customer service was incredible and I will definitely order through her again!
aj255
8/7/19
First let me say that I NEVER write reviews and I'm a huge skeptic. However, I do read reviews and rely on them quite a bit. So, I decided to share my experience. I received my order yesterday and I'm absolutely thrilled with it!! Ella communicated with me throughout the process and responded to any question I had very quickly. The payment process can be a little daunting but it's worth it in the end. Once the payment is processed they send you pictures of your purchase to approve. Once you do that it's just a matter of days before it arrives. I was actually quite surprised at how fast I received it. I couldn't be happier!!! I will definitely be ordering again - along with all of my friends!! :) Thank you so much!!!
melissaw274
7/5/19
This is my 2nd order and am very happy. The replica is of great quality and I love it. There was a slight problem with my previous order and Ella did a fabulous job in correcting it with the most recent order. My wish list is already very long on their website! I will definitely order with them again!

There communication with me before I made a purchase was excellent and after the purchase they sent me photos before they sent me the product. They were excellent to work with

By Cheryl E.

Questions? Get answers from the Louis Vuitton Replica staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Louis Vuitton Replica