Louis Vuitton Replica

Louis Vuitton Replica has a consumer rating of 4.98 stars from 42 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Louis Vuitton Replica also ranks 16th among Handbags sites.

• Not only are the things I bought GREAT quality but the customer service is amazing.
  • It also was sent with a LV shopping bag, dust bag, and receipts that added to a wonderful holiday gift!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Louis Vuitton Replica?

“Beautiful purse”

Sarah K.
3/24/20

Received the purse and looks amazing! Wonderful quality! Will buy again. I also ordered a wallet to match and it was perfect. I've received many compliments.

customer service (10) dust bag (4)
sarahk543
March 24th, 2020
jenniferb1341
March 24th, 2020
Very VERY impressed! The quality is superior and when you compare it to the real LV everything aligns exactly as an original. I bought the Alma in the vernis and canvas, both outstanding. I am very picky with high expectations and they excelle!!!!. I will be ordering again with no hesitation. Thank you truly!! The service was awesome even with the coronavirus and country on lockdown. During their quarantine they made efforts to give other means of communicating (whatsapp)...that was the most impressive to me.
Sincerely'
Jenny USA
gaonag
February 4th, 2020
I purchased 2 purses from Purseworthy taking a gamble. Yes,I have purchased from a few other places and have been ripped off. The guys at purseworthy kept me in the loop, sent me pictures and measurements before they sent them out, and even messaged me to let me know I missed the package because I was away. I am so glad I purchased from them, and will continue to do so! I recomend them to anyone who wants a great quality replica and dependable business!
wendyg219
March 29th, 2020
My Louis Vuitton wallet and pouchette arrived so quickly it was amazing! The customer service is superb: Ella is so thorough and helpful that I hope to get to work with Ella again on my next orders. When my wallets arrived yesterday I was so happy- not only was the end product beautiful and impressively made down to the last detail (boxed dust bag and tags) there was also a thoughtful gift of 2 face masks inside! If you want a great replica of your favorite bag or wallet you must order from purseworthy! Thank you again Ella! You are the best!
Wendy
mariad377
December 14th, 2019
I just ordered my second bag from them and I'm so pleased! I will definitely be buying more. I know a lot of people are hesitant to buy due to having to western Union the money but like I said I've done it twice and had no issues. They keep you updated and stay in contact with you every single day. I got my bag in 10 days!! Except for a few differences it's almost identical. It's a replica so I'm fine with that. It's to be expected. My first bag I honestly can't find any differences.
coletteb21
March 14th, 2020
I was sceptical when I ordered two LV bags but when they arrived they exceeded all expectations. I am so pleased I am now looking through the website to see what else I can order. Thank you so much.
gloa2
March 18th, 2020
Wallet arrived fast and was perfect! The craftsmanship was unbelievable. Stitching and details were superior.....love love it! Will be ordering again from this company because of quality and their wonderful customer service. Emails were answered immediately
annam612
December 14th, 2019
Thank you very much to my lovely customer Abigail who recommended me about this website I'm very happy about my first ordered the purse and wallet look perfect good quality so impressed with a good service from Ella. She's the best if someone looking for high quality product I would like to recommend this website. I will make another purchase soon.
ginas196
December 14th, 2019
Love the purse! Second time I've purchased. Great quality. Easy transaction. Every step of the process communicated.
kyles560
December 27th, 2019
I have nothing but great things to say about Louis Vuitton Replica and James & Ella! Like others, I was extremely suspicious of ordering from this site. 1) you have to send money via money transfer, 2) it's from another country, and 3) the quality I'd receive. Well James and Elle were very professional and kept great communication. As previous reviews said, they helped and made you feel comfortable through the whole transaction. I understood my order could be seized at customs but I'd receive a full refund if so, I was sent pictures of my bag before it shipped, and I received tracking. I'm nothing short of satisfied with the entire process and my bag. Looks 100% real and just as I pictured. It also was sent with a LV shopping bag, dust bag, and receipts that added to a wonderful holiday gift! It was my pleasure to share my feedback and write a review for them. I'll definitely be back soon!
kerrib35
December 27th, 2019
Love the quality! They are very great to work with!
Arrived in a timely matter...package was in perfect shape! Will order again!
soultreen
December 14th, 2019
Details matter. Let me reiterate this again, details matter. I was left breathless at the amount of detail and craftsmanship that was not only in the bag itself but also the dust bag, the store bag, even the receipt ! I will buy from the site in the future with full confidence that I will get what I expect, perfection.
chrisd747
December 30th, 2019
At first i was hesitant to buy it but after i read reviews I decided to give it chance and i can say it's worth every penny beautiful wallet and overall pleasant service from seller.Thanks again.
brittw11
November 27th, 2019
Great communication, great quality, great seller. Your work is exceptional! Received my bag within 10 days of purchase!! High praise!
abigailb57
September 16th, 2019
I was really apprehensive about making this purchase and sending money via western union! All I can say is I am so glad I did!!! I absolutely love my Neverfull GM it is such high quality, the only thing was it smelled a little musty but I put a eucalyptus leaf in the bag and it took the musty smell right out. Ella was so good at responding to all my emails, and sending pictures before they shipped. Total time for everything was about 10 days. I couldn't be happier and I can't wait to purchase my next bag. Thank you Ella and James!!!
evanz6
December 14th, 2019
I'll be totally honest, I genuinely thought this would be a scam. Everything from the website heading being different than the URL, the methods of payment, the fact that there's thousands of items and all of them are in stock. Everything just seemed really off. But I took a chance, and I got an excellent LV replica wallet. It's nearly identical to the original (to the best of my knowledge). It even came with a dust bag, orange box, and little booklets just like the real thing. I needed a Christmas gift for my mom, but I'm a college student (basically poor af), and can't afford the $600 real thing. And I wasn't expecting much at all from a dupe 1/6 the price. But comparing it to pictures of the original, it's excellent! I actually found out about this website from the RepLadies subreddit, so I guess shout out to them. Anyway, if you have second thoughts about Louis Vuitton Replica AKA purseworthy, don't. There are thousands of products that all show they're in stock, which seems really suspicious, until you realize everything is made to order. I received my order within 10 days of placing it. I honest to God couldn't be happier with it. I'm definitely ordering from them again!
emilys404
September 29th, 2019
I was hesitant about making this purchase, even after reading the great reviews, but I'm so glad I did! I ordered 3 items and I'm extremely satisfied with all of them! I own several authentic LV items and when placed together the difference between authentic and replica cannot be noticed. Excellent quality, and amazing customer service. You are constantly updated about the status of your order and I even received pics of my items before they were shipped without having to request. Shipping is also quite fast. I will definitely be making future purchases!
nickl156
August 14th, 2019
This was the first order I've done and chose the slender ID wallet. I was nervous to send money to someone I didn't know and couldn't track down but after reading some reviews I decided to go ahead. My wallet came yesterday and I couldn't be happier with it. The time change made emailing Ella a bit harder because I was checking for a reply every 10 minutes but keep in mind that they don't live in the same city! Her customer service was incredible and I will definitely order through her again!
samanthay15
August 19th, 2019
Very nice quality bag. I received the item within three weeks with no problem. I really, really like it.
leanneg22
August 19th, 2019
I received my purchase a few days ago and I'm amazed at the quality of this handbag! I cannot tell the difference from an authentic. Ella and James are the best communicators walking you through the whole process, even showing you pictures of your item for approval before they ship it. Would definitely buy from again!!
mk241
August 17th, 2019
What a great replica. Love it and looks exactly the way it should. I would highly recommend this vendor for your purchase.
aarona212
August 26th, 2019
Great one of the best, fast and responsive. Nice buyer to proactive follow up on the delivery status.
melissar298
May 31st, 2019
This bag is the best bag, I've bought ever in life. It's exactly like the real thing. I love it!!! I expected to be disappointed just a lil. But I can't find anything wrong with it. I'm seriously amazed. Will order more for sure. I'm happy with the process and my purchase. 5 stars to them. Thank you!!!!!
circed1
May 28th, 2019
This was the second time I bought a bag from this site - the communication and shipping is so fast and excellent. The product is UNBELIVEABLE. Recommend highly!!! Went into the LV store locally and cant tell the difference at all. 100% RECOMMEND
elizabeths666
October 25th, 2019
Louis Vuitton Supreme Wallet - Fantastic quality, like the original. Unbelievable and excellent service.

The quality of material used...leather, brass etc..

By Jennifer B.