Louis Vuitton Replica reviews

1 star

brittw11
11/27/19
Great communication, great quality, great seller. Your work is exceptional! Received my bag within 10 days of purchase!! High praise!
elizabeths666
10/25/19
Louis Vuitton Supreme Wallet - Fantastic quality, like the original. Unbelievable and excellent service.
emilys404
9/29/19
I was hesitant about making this purchase, even after reading the great reviews, but I'm so glad I did! I ordered 3 items and I'm extremely satisfied with all of them! I own several authentic LV items and when placed together the difference between authentic and replica cannot be noticed. Excellent quality, and amazing customer service. You are constantly updated about the status of your order and I even received pics of my items before they were shipped without having to request. Shipping is also quite fast. I will definitely be making future purchases!
abigailb57
9/16/19
I was really apprehensive about making this purchase and sending money via western union! All I can say is I am so glad I did!!! I absolutely love my Neverfull GM it is such high quality, the only thing was it smelled a little musty but I put a eucalyptus leaf in the bag and it took the musty smell right out. Ella was so good at responding to all my emails, and sending pictures before they shipped. Total time for everything was about 10 days. I couldn't be happier and I can't wait to purchase my next bag. Thank you Ella and James!!!
fatherm
9/16/19
Anyone who desires a Louis Vuitton replica purse or wallet...look no further than working with these wonderful people! Best of Quality! Fast Response! They keep up with you from purchase to delivery!!! YOU WILL BE MORE THAN PLEASED!!!

Tip for consumers: Excellent selection to select from. Contact them if you don't see what you are looking for.

annac339
8/29/19
I receive my handbag. This is my 3rd purchase. The service and quality are fantastic. Thank you! Customer for life!
barbarad354
8/27/19
Was so pleased when I received my order. It is exactly what I wanted and I received it in the mail very quickly. I also loved how the company communicated with me the whole way through the process. I will definitely order from them again!
aarona212
8/26/19
Great one of the best, fast and responsive. Nice buyer to proactive follow up on the delivery status.
jordanf50
8/24/19
They were very kind and quick at responding to any questions I had. Everything was very smooth and professional. I will definitely be ordering from them in the future!!
mariak212
8/23/19
Great replica great quality...they offer excellent customer service I will do second purchase very soon
meaganb20
8/20/19
AMAZING! I love this bag and wallet! I sent money on the first received bag on 16th! I am trying to decide want to order next!I
samanthay15
8/19/19
Very nice quality bag. I received the item within three weeks with no problem. I really, really like it.
leanneg22
8/19/19
I received my purchase a few days ago and I'm amazed at the quality of this handbag! I cannot tell the difference from an authentic. Ella and James are the best communicators walking you through the whole process, even showing you pictures of your item for approval before they ship it. Would definitely buy from again!!
mk241
8/17/19
What a great replica. Love it and looks exactly the way it should. I would highly recommend this vendor for your purchase.
nickl156
8/14/19
This was the first order I've done and chose the slender ID wallet. I was nervous to send money to someone I didn't know and couldn't track down but after reading some reviews I decided to go ahead. My wallet came yesterday and I couldn't be happier with it. The time change made emailing Ella a bit harder because I was checking for a reply every 10 minutes but keep in mind that they don't live in the same city! Her customer service was incredible and I will definitely order through her again!
aj255
8/7/19
First let me say that I NEVER write reviews and I'm a huge skeptic. However, I do read reviews and rely on them quite a bit. So, I decided to share my experience. I received my order yesterday and I'm absolutely thrilled with it!! Ella communicated with me throughout the process and responded to any question I had very quickly. The payment process can be a little daunting but it's worth it in the end. Once the payment is processed they send you pictures of your purchase to approve. Once you do that it's just a matter of days before it arrives. I was actually quite surprised at how fast I received it. I couldn't be happier!!! I will definitely be ordering again - along with all of my friends!! :) Thank you so much!!!
melissaw274
7/5/19
This is my 2nd order and am very happy. The replica is of great quality and I love it. There was a slight problem with my previous order and Ella did a fabulous job in correcting it with the most recent order. My wish list is already very long on their website! I will definitely order with them again!
heatherg246
6/23/19
I received my LV Odeon bag very quickly, with great customer service, it was wrapped beautifully, and it looks wonderful! I am very pleased and will absolutely be ordering more items. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
aubreyk17
6/10/19
I originally ordered a purse that was not the correct size, but luckily I caught it before the items were shipped! They went above and beyond to make sure the purse I wanted was the purse I received! Communication was great via email, my package arrived when it was supposed to, & I'm one happy customer!
rr250
6/9/19
Very happy with the quality of my bag and the highly attentive service received, very smooth transaction highly recommend
chloem47
6/6/19
Hi! I ordered 2 purses from them and the communication was spectacular and the purses were by far amazing. They looked absolutely real! Thank you so so much !!
kayd75
6/3/19
Great customer service and the product looks amazing!! I absolute love my 2 new bags!! Quality and look so amazing!!!
melissar298
5/31/19
This bag is the best bag, I've bought ever in life. It's exactly like the real thing. I love it!!! I expected to be disappointed just a lil. But I can't find anything wrong with it. I'm seriously amazed. Will order more for sure. I'm happy with the process and my purchase. 5 stars to them. Thank you!!!!!
circed1
5/28/19
I cant believe the quality of the bag and purse I just received. I went right to the LV store and literally cant tell the difference down to the hardware and stitches. The communication was EXCELLENT throughout the entire process. From payment, to sending me photos of the items for approval, to shipping and receipt. I will definitely buy from Ella & James again. Fantastic!!! Five stars!!!
nicholasp192
5/27/19
They have the best quality, and craftsmanship. I am very happy with my purchase. The price and speed of shipping was great.

There communication with me before I made a purchase was excellent and after the purchase they sent me photos before they sent me the product. They were excellent to work with

By Cheryl E.

Questions? Get answers from the Louis Vuitton Replica staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Louis Vuitton Replica