Louis Vuitton Replica

Louis Vuitton Replica has a consumer rating of 4.99 stars from 58 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Louis Vuitton Replica also ranks 11th among Handbags sites.

• These people provided a great product on time and showcased incredible customer service.
  • It also was sent with a LV shopping bag, dust bag, and receipts that added to a wonderful holiday gift!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Louis Vuitton Replica?

“Couldn't fault whatsoever!”

Jemma W.
5/28/20

I am so pleased with my purchase, After a fair bit of inspection. I think it looks so similar and the quality is just fab. Arrived promptly too! Service was great, friendly and helpful and they sent me pre postage photos. Definitely recommend. I will be using them again. :)

customer service (15) dust bag (4)
jemmaw5
May 28th, 2020
julieg459
June 23rd, 2020
I ordered my dream bag, and was so excited! The service was excellent, and they told me how to handle every step. Unfortunately, my bag was taken at Customs.
The great service continued, as they helped me decide to reorder, and then kept in touch as we waited for all of the shipping services to restart after the COVID-19 virus slowed delivery.

My new bag arrived today, and I'm so happy that I was patient. Through a few hiccups, the great service continued!
sarahk543
March 24th, 2020
Received the purse and looks amazing! Wonderful quality! Will buy again. I also ordered a wallet to match and it was perfect. I've received many compliments.
jenniferb1341
March 24th, 2020
Very VERY impressed! The quality is superior and when you compare it to the real LV everything aligns exactly as an original. I bought the Alma in the vernis and canvas, both outstanding. I am very picky with high expectations and they excelle!. I will be ordering again with no hesitation. Thank you truly! The service was awesome even with the coronavirus and country on lockdown. During their quarantine they made efforts to give other means of communicating (whatsapp)... that was the most impressive to me.
Sincerely'
Jenny USA
gaonag
February 4th, 2020
I purchased 2 purses from Purseworthy taking a gamble. Yes, I have purchased from a few other places and have been ripped off. The guys at purseworthy kept me in the loop, sent me pictures and measurements before they sent them out, and even messaged me to let me know I missed the package because I was away. I am so glad I purchased from them, and will continue to do so! I recomend them to anyone who wants a great quality replica and dependable business!
erind157
April 19th, 2020
Love! I ordered a speedy30 6 years ago from them but unfortunately lost it and could never find the website until now! I ordered my speedy30 and received it within a month. I am so excited and the ordering process is easy and they constantly keep in touch just to let you know what is going on with your order! Definitely will purchase again!
juliem1063
June 12th, 2020
I have ordered several bags from purseworthy and everything is just fabulous.
The shipping, the customer services, the products, the communications. 12 out of 10 lol. Ella is an amazing seller and she is very professional. The process is very easy and I would highly recommend them to anyone.
I will also be buying again, currently waiting for more to come.
melissak352
July 15th, 2020
Excellent communication, fast delivery, bag is extremely similar to the real version and am happy with my purchase.
Will order again from them
Thanks!
marshallb71
July 15th, 2020
I was a bit apprehensive about making this transaction especially since you have to use WU, but other reviews impressed me into going ahead. I am glad I did. The purse and wallet are of outstanding quality and workmanship. The team at purse worthy were in constant communication via email and kept me informed every step of the way. The items arrived in no less than 6 layers of packaging to protect them. From the initial order until delivery was only 3 weeks via FedEx. That was much faster than I expected considering the distance it traveled and virus issues. You will be hard pressed to find better quality at better price and a company that is extremely trustworthy. I would not hesitate for a second to make another purchase.
averyj20
June 16th, 2020
Right after purchasing a mahina babylone in magnolia, and absolutely falling in love with it, I immediately came back to purchase a zippy wallet to go inside it. It wasn't shown on the website, but the salesperson I have been working with - Ella - was able to find one easily and quickly ship it. Upon receiving it I'm totally happy with it. Both the product and the customer service and purchasing experience has all been stellar. I'll definitely be back a third time in the future!
wendyg219
March 29th, 2020
My Louis Vuitton wallet and pouchette arrived so quickly it was amazing! The customer service is superb: Ella is so thorough and helpful that I hope to get to work with Ella again on my next orders. When my wallets arrived yesterday I was so happy- not only was the end product beautiful and impressively made down to the last detail (boxed dust bag and tags) there was also a thoughtful gift of 2 face masks inside! If you want a great replica of your favorite bag or wallet you must order from purseworthy! Thank you again Ella! You are the best!
Wendy
mariad377
December 14th, 2019
I just ordered my second bag from them and I'm so pleased! I will definitely be buying more. I know a lot of people are hesitant to buy due to having to western Union the money but like I said I've done it twice and had no issues. They keep you updated and stay in contact with you every single day. I got my bag in 10 days! Except for a few differences it's almost identical. It's a replica so I'm fine with that. It's to be expected. My first bag I honestly can't find any differences.
jesslynh1
June 15th, 2020
I purchased the zippy wallet to begin with as my first purchase and was so blown away that I continued buying. As soon as I received one I would place the purchase for the next.
So far I have a zippy wallet, the croisette in the damier ebene, the speedy 30 in ballerine(show stopper) and I just purchase a Neverful MM in damier ebene for my sister. The quality is beyond words... impeccable. I am speechlessly blown away. Finding this site is such a blessing in my life, It made the impossible possible for me. Keep up the great work! About to place another order-

Tip for consumers: Ifts worth the wait.

olegt8
July 14th, 2020
Louis Vuitton Replica is a good product at an excellent price. You don't pay a lot of money for the brand itself. But you pay a good price for a quality thing. And I've never had a problem with delivery, my orders were delivered to me quickly. I'm glad that I found this site, because the products on it are really cool.
erikag73
May 21st, 2020
Thank you Ella for your amazing customer service! Even throughout this COVID-19 crisis she was in communication with me the entire time! My bag is amazing and worth every penny! I have already started a wish list with everything I want to buy! I will definitely be ordering again! Thanks you for everything Ella!
chrissyr18
June 19th, 2020
Love the bag! Fast shipping and great customer service. Everything went smooth! They keep you well informed.
samanthay15
August 19th, 2019
Very nice quality bag. I received the item within three weeks with no problem. I really, really like it.
huyl11
April 16th, 2020
I ordered two replica wallets and they both look great. Shipping was far faster than I expected. There was trouble to ship them out initially due to the shutdowns around the world but they were gracious enough to add in some face masks to make up for the wait and I really appreciate that kind gesture.
coletteb21
March 14th, 2020
I was sceptical when I ordered two LV bags but when they arrived they exceeded all expectations. I am so pleased I am now looking through the website to see what else I can order. Thank you so much.
gloa2
March 18th, 2020
Wallet arrived fast and was perfect! The craftsmanship was unbelievable. Stitching and details were superior... love love it! Will be ordering again from this company because of quality and their wonderful customer service. Emails were answered immediately
annam612
December 14th, 2019
Thank you very much to my lovely customer Abigail who recommended me about this website I'm very happy about my first ordered the purse and wallet look perfect good quality so impressed with a good service from Ella. She's the best if someone looking for high quality product I would like to recommend this website. I will make another purchase soon.
katiep175
June 9th, 2020
My bag was lovely and looks exactly like it did in the photos they sent. Ella was wonderful. She kept in touch. Great experience and bag!
thomass1353
July 31st, 2020
If you are planning to make a purchase and this site has the product you want please. Please. Do not hesitate. YOU WILL NOTBE DISAPOINTED. Service and products are great at a fair price. Thomas
ginas196
December 14th, 2019
Love the purse! Second time I've purchased. Great quality. Easy transaction. Every step of the process communicated.
jennyl245
June 28th, 2020
I wanted a pochette accessories so badly but they're sold out everywhere... so I stumbled upon this website and saw it and decided to take a chance and buy it. At first, I was very skeptical. I was suspicious that it was a scam and that I'd be sent faulty, cheap products or lose my money. However, I am glad I decided to go with the purchase! Ella was super helpful and replied to emails promptly. Their customer service is great. She even sent really detailed photos of my purse before she shipped it to make sure it was okay.

The packaging is great as well. When it arrived, it came with a logo box and dustbag (because it's a small bag, bigger bags you might have to pay extra for a box). It was nicely wrapped and came with a bag as well. She even included two face masks! The material of the purse also feels really good.

The only thing that could improve is the coloring of the monogram canvas, it is pretty close to my authentic bag, just a bit more brown toned, but it's not that big of a deal and don't think anybody would call that all.

Thanks so much purseworthy! I can't wait to wear my bag.

The quality of material used... leather, brass etc..

By Jennifer B.