Review of Pure-sol.net

Pure-sol.net reviews

SITE CLOSED

julioe2
5/1/15
Pursol or purity solutions is indeed a scam. The listed contact number leads you to some shady guy's cell phone, and the products the advertise are complete bull. None of them work its a bunch of watered down homemade bologna. You will not, i repeat, WILL NOT find the legitamate products they claim to have so easily & at such prices. This site is a joke lol.
mariob20
5/3/14
I ordered two bottles of clomiphene from purity solutions. I received a tracking number once the product shipped but it never was delivered to my address. About a week later I called the listed phone number, in which i was greeted unprofessionally greeted. The "owner" claimed he could not give me a refund until the product returned and that he hasn't received it yet. A week later my tracking number stated that the package was signed by him, and when I tried to call or e-mail to inquire about my refund or reshipment he has ignored both my calls and e-mails. DO NOT support this website. The owner is a con man. It has been over a month and I have not received product nor refund. I have been digitally robbed and I would like to prevent others from this same experience. i repeat STAY AWAY FROM PURITY SOLUTIONS.

Questions? Get answers from the Pure-sol.net staff and other customers.

Pure-sol.net?