Psychz Networks

Psychz Networks

Psychz Networks has a consumer rating of 4.71 stars from 112 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Psychz Networks also ranks 109th among Web Hosting sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 95.1%

• They have great hardware and great customer support who answer support tickets fast and efficiently.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Psychz Networks?

“Quick and simple to order, Support are very helpful...”

R W.
6/11/15

Quick and simple to order, Support are very helpful and fast replying. Services so far have definitely impressed me.

“Scam”

Greg B.
8/31/20

Went through these guys they ignore tickets pretend they don't exist and the phone support is terrible convinced its run by scammes. Report/

customer support (6)
August 31st, 2020
paulc371
Paul C.
Verified purchase
Great deal for the dedicated server
Current sale made the deal even better, service setup instantly without problem. Glad that I made this purchase, will definitely choose Psychz again as business grows!!
georgen44
February 21st, 2017
When adding an additional ssd to my server they accidentally replaced the first one, destroying all of my clients data. This isn't the first time something like this has happened with them.

Also they apparently buy good reviews, check out the 3 5 star reviews all on the same day.
tomf133
Tom F.
Awesome Network
I bought an Atom by emailing their sales team. They were having a special which made me purchase from them. So far support, hardware, and network is superb. Five thumbs up for their services.
jamec7
September 10th, 2016
Overcharged my card 2,300 dollars. They also obviously lied in the previous three reviews, they were all posted on the exact same date. Obvious spoof reviews.
geneh42
Gene H.
Excellent Services
Purchase an e3 the setup was not too bad had to email their sales department where they quoted me according to my needs. Their prices is very competitive so its was a deal breaker to leave my old provider. Network and support has been excellent so far! I would recommend them!
davej95
Dave J.
January 12th, 2015
Verified purchase
I have been with Psychz for several months now. we have quarter rack with DDoS Mitigation. Overall Psychz have been a great option for us.

We have been with Psychz for a total of 6 months and have had issues but they have all been resolved in a timely manner. I think Psychz is a perfect solution for our Buisness and we hope to continue to use them for the future to come.
jons188
Jon S.
March 19th, 2012
Verified purchase
Been with this company for over six months now and they are the best company I have been with. They offer great service at a far cheaper price than most other hosting companies. Overall, I highly recommend this company to whoever is looking for a great service without having to burn a hole in their pockets.
justinz8
October 26th, 2017
Great company, hosting colocation with them. Secure & easy to access. Fast network to Asia. Price fair compare with others in same location.
Staff offer many helps and thoughtful for us. they help us save a lot of money!

Since they offer un-managed service by default. Needs to pay a bit extra to get fully managed service. If tight on money, needs to monitor own services & reply to their emails. If money isn't issues, must get their fully managed service. Worry free!

Tip for consumers: Un-managed service by default, Technical skills are required !
They monitor status and report and offer options to you.
Needs to pick or provide solutions to them on how to resolve issues.

sierrat6
Sierra T.
January 17th, 2012
Psychz Network
Just started with the company and so far so good! Great service at great prices. Haven't had any problems yet but all the reviews say good things about their customer support so I'm not worried! Great Company!!
christinav42
Christina V.
March 12th, 2012
Verified purchase
I just started my service with psychz and I have been loving the hosting. I have not had any tech problems but my questions have all been answered within a short amount of time. This company provides great service at great prices. Will continue hosting from this company!!
christinap92
Christina P.
January 22nd, 2012
Great Company
Been with this company for a while now and I have never been dis-satisfied with their service. They have great hardware and great customer support who answer support tickets fast and efficiently. Overall, I am happy with with company and will continue to bring my service to them.
traviss49
Travis S.
February 14th, 2012
Verified purchase
Psychz has been great! Great service!! I have been with them for a couple months and have not had any problems with downtime. They're services and prices are great but what I love most is the amazing tech support they have. Always ready to answer questions and are always efficient!
hans397
August 5th, 2017
When it comes to hosting, network quality matters and Psychz is always able to delivery quality service. Their network engineer is able to work with us and make sure our routes are optimized across their US and Europe data centers. When we have issues, the support guys respond to us within 5-10 minutes and help us resolve the issue. If you want faster support, I recommend using their ticket system instead of phone. We did have one billing issues where their system failed to auto renew properly but a ticket to billing department took care of that. Hopefully they will continue to offer great service.

Tip for consumers: Submit a ticket if you want faster response.

camelleh
camelle h.
February 24th, 2012
Verified purchase
Psychz is great hosting at great prices. I love this company and will continue to love them! They know how to do business, with great support team, and great equipment. I highly recommend this company for anyone looking for some great hosting at great prices.
briany9
June 3rd, 2017
Have services across LAX, DAL and AMS for our website we needed the DR - Disaster Recovery services along with protection against DDOS. We have used other providers and they are not capable of mitigating the attacks that Psychz are capable of mitigating. The providers all sell high capacity thresholds but no one can caters the needs of our business when under attack
rogerm156
Roger M.
January 14th, 2012
Intel Atom
Began service with a Intel Atom a couple months back and service has been amazing. support team are also quick to answer my tickets and not lag like other companies. the service is reliable and cheap! amazing company!!
chrisl310
Chris L.
Amazing Service & Server
Great customer support and response time. Great quality server, for a great price!
willg34
Will G.
August 27th, 2015
Verified purchase
Amazing sales team that responds faster than any other sales team I've encountered; Tech support is just as efficient and willing to go that extra mile.
volodymyrh3
VOLODYMYR H.
January 10th, 2012
Crazy for Psychz
Two thumbs up for Psychz! Their customer service is amazing and well educated on the services but whats even amazing is the Intel atom. it is fast and efficient, cant go wrong and now there is a sale! the same quality service at a lower price! Psychz is the network to go!
ratepointr
RatePoint R.
Affordable servers!
Just grabbed an Atom and it was quick and painless. Hope to grab a more powerful E3 when the budget allows though!
willc65
Will C.
January 10th, 2012
Verified purchase
Customer support is impeccable!
The customer support at Psychz is amazing. Great response speed and knowledgable.
stephenk116
Stephen K.
January 22nd, 2012
#1
This company brings hosting to a new level! They provide great services as well as have a excellent team of customer support to answer tickets fast. The prices also make this company the go to company!
elvisp9
Elvis P.
January 13th, 2012
Two Thumbs Up!
Started service with Psychz and couldn't be happier. The setup is easy, the customer support is friendly and the service is cheap and efficient.

Questions? Get answers from the Psychz Networks staff and other customers.

Offering DDoS protected data centers in USA, Europe, Africa, Asia. Covering Los Angeles, Dallas, Ashburn, London, Amsterdam, Johannesburg, Mumbai, Taiwan and Tokyo

ronk63
Ron G.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Psychz Networks?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.7
Have a question about Psychz Networks?