Review of ProWigs.co.uk

Tel: 3438404451565
customerservice@prowigs.co.uk

traceyr63
12/7/18

This is a completely awful company. Not in the UK. Not making wigs to order. Not answering emails.
If you are foolish enough (as I was) to order from these scammers and crooks you will get a rubbishy wig, definitely not custom made and most likely nothing like the one you ordered. Basically a piece of unwearable junk.
Do not under any circumstances use this company. I have had to write off the money I spent and as for the wig ... maybe suitable for a scary halloween party if not the dustbin.

annap120
12/4/17

Sydney
Edit review
WARNING - SCAM ALERT!!!
1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017
I have had this company investigated. They have 81 websites connected to their IP address. When their reputation gets bad enough, they trade illegally under another name. If you need to buy a wig, buy from a reputable wig dealer, not online (unless it if from Ebay). This company goes under various names: HoWigs, ProWigs, Donalove Wigs, Fab beauty dresses - and they are selling fake tickets to Daytona. Please warn others of how evil these people are.

gm102
11/27/17

Worst Chinese rubbish imaginable. Fake website pretending to be a UK based company. Please save your money.
Go to a fancy dress shop or poundland.......you'll find some better wig meant for novelty purposes. Dirty Chinese Scammers

gilliana10
10/30/17

This isn't a UK company and they are totally unscrupulous. The wig is totally the wrong colour, the hairs are falling out (I only got it today!) It is human hair which means you should be able to style it - guess what, that couldn't be further from the truth. It bares no resemblance to the wig i thought I was getting. It took over a month and not 12 to 15 days. They lied constantly about tracking numbers and despite trying to cancel it for the past 15 days they refused to refund my money. Disgusting people preying on people at a vulnerable time in their life!

Tip for consumers: AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!

rozak2
10/23/17

I wish i have seen this website before ordering... spent £100 for something i wouldnt pay £5... a month of wait, China production. Although it Came with labels and care/wear instructions but wig is absolute rubbish. Very disappointing and it actually doesnt let me login into my account and wont sent password recover onto my email. Scamming bastards :(((((

mandyc32
9/18/17

AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS TOTAL RUBBISH AND THEY DO NOT REFUND THIS IS NOT A UK COMPANY I AM SEEKING LEGAL ADVICE FRAUDS rating should be zero

pams96
8/24/17

I would honestly give -1 if I could. I bought 2 wigs and both were of them were rubbish. I thought they were coming from a uk based company but they arrived from china. I emailed and was asked to send photos, the cap was showing all around the hairline, the hair sat in wrong direction, they were just bad, I got a reply email saying these wigs look great and there's no problem. I should have checked reviews before I purchased

sandrar111
5/29/17

this site uses a .co.uk address so looks like a UK site, it is in fact in China, The wig I received was total rubbish only suitable for fancy dress,was supposed to be large but I doubt it would fit the cat, do not use this firm unless you want to be ripped off.

olgad17
4/6/17

Yep, happened to me too. Received something resembling a roadkill. Stinking so much that I couldn't even touch it. PayPal were great though however I had to send the 'wig' back by fully trackable service which was pricey.

tracyw72
8/25/16

Not as advertised I didn't read reviews on the website because it looked genuine but please avoid at all costs. You do not get what is advertised I'm reporting to the fraudulent bureau No protection at all in the forms of payment either. I've lost 100 pounds because of wanting to look better after illness. They are shameful

carolinej22
6/16/16

Fake China website setup identical to UK website businesses to mislead potential customers in UK.I think this is a fraud and against the law.
Painful and time consuming refund claim through Paypal.
They been reported to UK National fraud Intelligence bureau.
Avoid at all cost

soniem
1/27/16

I purchased a dark Brown 100% human hair wig, or so I thought. I was excited to wear it for the New Year's celebration and was delighted when it arrived. Much to my dismay, a purple colored synthetic wig through me into a state of shock. In an attempt to salvage the Situation, I went to a Salon hoping to at least dye it black. They discouraged me because the Quality was so poor and clearly not 100% human hair. I attempted to send it back and was basically jerked around from their "customer service" rep for about a month. Apparently, the wig was made just for me, so they can't take it back! I can't exchange it! If you ask me, I was say their behavior and ethics are fraudulent at best. Lesson learned! NEVER AGAIN will I ever have anything to do with this company. Considered yourself WARNED!

marionb36
12/5/15

I just had a lucky escape ! I had put two wigs into my basket on your website, but then decided I would at reviews of your company. Thank god I did, you are really rip off merchants based in China but pretend to be in the UK. I shall pass this information to my friends. Marion

tracim9
12/1/15

After 4 weeks wait , I got wig in post it came in a plain box with no tag on it so anyone's head could have been in it. It was nothing like the Cheryl Cole that I purchased and was completely wrong colour it was plum and I ordered dark brown and the wig had hairspray on it!! When I try to contact them to send item back they won't have any of it refusing me to send it to them ! I paid £197 in total and all they want to refund me is £35!! What a joke I am not going to wear wig as hygiene reasons and its rubbish quality.

lindys5
10/12/15

Asked if the human hair wig could be coloured. Told yes.
When wet, the curl all fell out. The colour application was patchy to say the least.
Hair fell from the hair pieces. Alot of hair.
The pieces could not be rest satisfactoryly.
The elastic on the scrunchie failed.
for $123 spent, I was offerred a lousy $20 in compensation.
Stay away from this lot. Rip of big time and untouchable.

nanyg
3/9/15

i bought a wig from prowigs.co.uk. Poor quality and not like the images

joym9
1/6/14

processing and shipping was fast. before i knew it, it was in my mailbox. i did have a problem loading the site a couple of times. but this company is the only one i will buy my first wig from!

Questions? Get answers from the ProWigs.co.uk staff and other customers.

ProWigs.co.uk?