This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

PronoviasBridal.co.uk

PronoviasBridal.co.uk

PronoviasBridal.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. PronoviasBridal.co.uk also ranks 342nd among Wedding Dresses sites.

How would you rate PronoviasBridal.co.uk?

“DON'T BUY IT!”

Chen M.
6/8/14

DON'T BUY IT! I ordered a wedding dress and received it 3 weeks later but what I got was not something I ordered so I called them and they told me to send photos so I did but since then no reply at all and even I called them back several times it always goes to message so I cannot ever reach them. Their address was removed from the parcel by the local delivery (probably on purpose) and no order receipt or anything. Abosolutely SCAM.

chenm1
June 8th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the PronoviasBridal.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PronoviasBridal.co.uk?

Have a question about PronoviasBridal.co.uk?