ProbateCounselors.net

ProbateCounselors.net has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ProbateCounselors.net also ranks 12th among Lawyer sites. The most common issues with ProbateCounselors.net are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate ProbateCounselors.net?

“Superb service”

Michael B.
9/20/18

I have been a subscriber to probatecounselors for years. I wanted to comment on how good this service is. The customer support I have received since I have been a member has been excellent. This has been one of the most effective methods that I have used to advertise my firm. Thumbs up!

“Unprofessional Sales Team”

Brittany L.
3/16/17

Just got a call from these people and will now never work with them. Here's why: 1. Call center environment You could clearly hear the din of possibly hundreds of other telemarketers giving their schpeel in the background. 2. Unprofessional sales tactics They had a sales pitch from the first second without giving very much information about themselves. As soon as I explained I'm a new attorney with a solo practice the second guy I spoke with started using phrases like "so you don't have a desire or appetite for growth" insinuating because I didn't want to pay them an undisclosed amount I didn't want to be successful. This was outrageous to me. 3. Hung up on me when he realized he wasn't getting a sale today I was polite (took effort) and was literally asking for more details regarding pricing for future consideration and the sales rep HUNG UP on me. I will never work with them. Compared to the other, professional directories out there this was an abhorrent experience. As attorneys we must not tolerate this type of behavior by feeding into them and using their services. Absolutely ridiculous that they have anyone paying them.

michaelb1463
September 20th, 2018
brittanyl26
March 16th, 2017
1. Call center environment

2. Unprofessional sales tactics

3. Hung up on me when he realized he wasn't getting a sale today

I will never work with them.

charlottes101
August 21st, 2018
My boss signed up with them in 2016. Fast forward a year later in which we had not gotten 1 referral from our listing with ProbateCounselors.net. My boss said to cancel it. I was told it was too late to cancel that we had to pay for another year because it auto renews. I said well that is frustrating, but a contact is a contact. The annual amount, $5,000 for which we garnered nothing. I explained that we will make sure to cancel it on time next year and paid another $5,000. A good business would be working hard to keep you as a customer. We received no email, phone call, or even a letter trying to keep us a customer. Fast forward to the end of the contract and now we have spent $10k and received NOTHING for it. I sent an email to cancel the subscription, per their instructions and asked someone to respond to confirm the cancellation. A week goes by and no response. I send another email and finally received a response. Horrible customer service. Shady, at best, practices. DO NOT sign up with this company.
sergios23
December 6th, 2016
I have been using Probate Counselors for some time now. They are terrific to work with and have excellent customer support. They are always available if I have questions or need more information. They have helped us to eliminate ineffective advertising and move to more effective venues. I recommended them for anyone that is looking to promote their law firm. Thanks!
robertm509
June 7th, 2017
I am a member of Probatecounselors.net. I have been very happy with their service since I have signed up. They worked out a cost effective way for me to advertise, since I am a young attorney just starting out. They have been an integral part in helping me build my business. Try them out, it's worked for me.
keithp46
May 20th, 2017
Hello! I have been licensed to practice since 1980. I really have not advertised at all in my career, even though I have seen many other law firms in my area do so. I was always curious to see if advertising for my business would work. My business recently has considerably declined, so I thought it might make sense to look into some type of advertising. I though it couldn't hurt to talk to a few companies to see what they had to offer. I spoke to many companies and decided to go with two of them that impressed me the most. One of those companies is Probatecounselors.net.

I have been a customer for almost a year now. This is by far one of the best things that I have done for my business. I have to say that I have received much needed added clients from this company. The only regret that I have is not starting much sooner after seeing what the end result could be, especially from a company like Probatecounselors.net. The benefits that I have received from them far outweighs the cost of the service. They really have helped my business at a time when I needed it the most.

Questions? Get answers from the ProbateCounselors.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProbateCounselors.net?

Have a question about ProbateCounselors.net?