ProbateCounselors.net

ProbateCounselors.net has a consumer rating of 3.48 stars from 13 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ProbateCounselors.net ranks 19th among Lawyer sites.

How would you rate ProbateCounselors.net?

“Recommended”

David T.
6/7/22

My experience with this company has been great. I have had many new clients from them over the years that has exceeded what I pay for the service. Every year I make more that what I spend. Secondly, they really are a nice group of people overall. If I need any help, they try all all costs to assist me in anyway they can. They do what they say and certainly have great customer support. I highly recommend this service.

“Same Old Song and Dance”

Joseph S.
9/27/21

I get a call every two years or so that ultimately transfers me to "Lisa" and she is relentless in her quest to extract thousands from you... full of flattery and strokes your ego... when you go on their "registry" of lawyers... I suggest you call any of them at random... the real listings with real attorneys will tell you... "ZERO LEADS." Call one of the attorneys in their network and do your research before spending thousands for NOTHING! I got lucky and found the truth. I suspect that these positive glowing reviews on here are fake in my opinion. Do your research on these people BEFORE you send them your hard earned money!

josephs2206
September 27th, 2021

frankf742
May 26th, 2021

I have been an attorney subscribed to this service for 5 months and I have yet to get any leads. This site is a sham. Like most crooks they are all smoke and mirrors when they try to sell you, then after you sign up you never hear from them again. Piece of s___ as far as I am concerned.

barrys449
September 5th, 2021

Probate counselors has given my firm a big financial boost. I haven't been a member for very log, however, I am already off to a very good start. I received a new client my very first month. Their staff is a helpful, professional group. Great service. Thank you Probate counselors!

dianag618
February 24th, 2022

RUDE! Worst company ever! Jason Glick called our office and insisted on speaking to the attorney and no one else. Does he seriously think the attorney is sitting around waiting for some sales caller? That is why we have someone in charge of handling these calls! ME! When I asked him what his call was in reference to he stated to needed to speak to no one else but the attorney to decide if we were a god fit for him. I once again told him I handle those types of calls and told him we don't need any referral agencies. His response was "WELL I DON'T NEED YOU!" and started to go off on me but I hung up.

johnr2499
June 27th, 2020

I can't say enough good things about this company. I am a true believer in promoting my business. I do almost every form of advertising, so I know the difference between good and bad. First, I want to say that their customer service is great. Prompt and attentive. Other companies that I have used, you have a tendency to just get lost in the shuffle. Second, they seem always available to help and assist when I reach out to them. I have found through many conversations that I have had with them they they really know what they are talking about. I thought that after all the experience I had with advertising I knew it all. They have taught me so much in a relatively short period of time that I now have a better grasp on how to make better decisions on all the advertising that I do. This alone has been worth the subscription fee that they charge. Last, I receive new business from them almost every month. For what they charge me, I have made a significant return. It is a pleasure to be part of what I consider to be an outstanding way to continue to grow my business. I highly recommend Probatecounselors.net!

mk476
September 22nd, 2021

I'm an attorney and was contacted by Elon, leading me to believe that he was a potential client. Turns out he was a salesperson for ProbateCounsels.net and was trying to get me to sign up to pay thousands of dollars a month to get client leads. I already have plenty of referrals, thanks, but he wouldn't let it go and continued to be rude and berate me (his potential client) for not wanting to sign up for their service. Then he has continued to call me about once a week and when I finally called again to tell him to stop calling me, he again began to berate me for not answering his prior calls. Unbelievably rude; I hung up on him.

Tip for consumers:
Do lots of due diligence before using them.

Products used:
I opted to not do business with them because of how rude their salesperson was with me, twice.

michaelb1463
September 20th, 2018

I have been a subscriber to probatecounselors for years. I wanted to comment on how good this service is. The customer support I have received since I have been a member has been excellent. This has been one of the most effective methods that I have used to advertise my firm. Thumbs up!

brittanyl26
March 16th, 2017

Just got a call from these people and will now never work with them. Here's why:
1. Call center environment
You could clearly hear the din of possibly hundreds of other telemarketers giving their schpeel in the background.

2. Unprofessional sales tactics
They had a sales pitch from the first second without giving very much information about themselves. As soon as I explained I'm a new attorney with a solo practice the second guy I spoke with started using phrases like "so you don't have a desire or appetite for growth" insinuating because I didn't want to pay them an undisclosed amount I didn't want to be successful. This was outrageous to me.

3. Hung up on me when he realized he wasn't getting a sale today
I was polite (took effort) and was literally asking for more details regarding pricing for future consideration and the sales rep HUNG UP on me.

I will never work with them.

Compared to the other, professional directories out there this was an abhorrent experience. As attorneys we must not tolerate this type of behavior by feeding into them and using their services. Absolutely ridiculous that they have anyone paying them.

sergios23
December 6th, 2016

I have been using Probate Counselors for some time now. They are terrific to work with and have excellent customer support. They are always available if I have questions or need more information. They have helped us to eliminate ineffective advertising and move to more effective venues. I recommended them for anyone that is looking to promote their law firm. Thanks!

robertm509
June 7th, 2017

I am a member of Probatecounselors.net. I have been very happy with their service since I have signed up. They worked out a cost effective way for me to advertise, since I am a young attorney just starting out. They have been an integral part in helping me build my business. Try them out, it's worked for me.

charlottes101
August 21st, 2018

My boss signed up with them in 2016. Fast forward a year later in which we had not gotten 1 referral from our listing with ProbateCounselors.net. My boss said to cancel it. I was told it was too late to cancel that we had to pay for another year because it auto renews. I said well that is frustrating, but a contact is a contact. The annual amount, $5,000 for which we garnered nothing. I explained that we will make sure to cancel it on time next year and paid another $5,000. A good business would be working hard to keep you as a customer. We received no email, phone call, or even a letter trying to keep us a customer. Fast forward to the end of the contract and now we have spent $10k and received NOTHING for it. I sent an email to cancel the subscription, per their instructions and asked someone to respond to confirm the cancellation. A week goes by and no response. I send another email and finally received a response. Horrible customer service. Shady, at best, practices. DO NOT sign up with this company.

keithp46
May 20th, 2017

Hello! I have been licensed to practice since 1980. I really have not advertised at all in my career, even though I have seen many other law firms in my area do so. I was always curious to see if advertising for my business would work. My business recently has considerably declined, so I thought it might make sense to look into some type of advertising. I though it couldn't hurt to talk to a few companies to see what they had to offer. I spoke to many companies and decided to go with two of them that impressed me the most. One of those companies is Probatecounselors.net.

I have been a customer for almost a year now. This is by far one of the best things that I have done for my business. I have to say that I have received much needed added clients from this company. The only regret that I have is not starting much sooner after seeing what the end result could be, especially from a company like Probatecounselors.net. The benefits that I have received from them far outweighs the cost of the service. They really have helped my business at a time when I needed it the most.

davidt2906
June 7th, 2022

Hi, i am looking for a probate court councilor in orlando florida to get treatment for my sister who is suffering with mental illness and refusing to

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the ProbateCounselors.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProbateCounselors.net?

Have a question about ProbateCounselors.net?