The McMillan Law Firm

The McMillan Law Firm

The McMillan Law Firm has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. The McMillan Law Firm also ranks 4th among Lawyer sites.

How would you rate The McMillan Law Firm?

“Look no further”

Deb C.
5/28/20

Go see Scott McMillan if you're looking for legal representation from someone you can trust who operates with the highest level of integrity. Scott is very knowledgeable, street smart and professional. He returns emails and phone calls promptly and will fight for you. Excellent service all around.

debc359
esterm13
May 27th, 2020
Mr. Scott A McMillan has been a wonderful resource personally and professionally. He is active with giving legal advice and support to individuals all over the country not just locally. I would highly recommend him for any legal assistance you find yourself needing.
seans491
May 27th, 2020
I've known and worked with Scott for a few years. He's the first person I go to when I need legal advice. People say a lot disparaging things about attorneys and they're the butt end of endless jokes. Scott deserves none of that. He's not the stereotypical attorney. He's professional, knowledgeable, and a genuinely nice person. I would never consult another attorney without speaking to Scott first.
christinep444
May 27th, 2020
Mr McMillan has been my lawyer for over a decade. He's helped me with both personal and professional cases many times. He is very responsive, answers my emails or phone calls, text or FB messages very promptly. His advice is usually stellar, calm, reasonable, and comforting, even when I don't necessarily want him to be. He's been the voice of reason for me on a few occasions and that's definitely something we all need in our world today. Whenever I need legal advice, Scott is the one that I turn to. Even if he doesn't have the answer, he'll tell me where to find it! I wouldn't go anywhere else for help on many subjects, but especially legal advice!
teres5
May 28th, 2020
Mr. McMillan selflessly took time while having a busy day himself to help my attorney friend who was in a big bind with getting a expert witness last minute. Made a huge difference for the client"s case. He didn't know either of them nor benefitted in any way, but simply helped out the best he could. If attorney had missed deadline kn submission of expert it would have been rather problematic. Besides this incident that I directly witnessed I have seen him have an open ear and interest in obtaining justice for vulnerable people and stir them in right direction. He truly cares about justice not chasing clients for his personal gain.
norad44
May 27th, 2020
Scott has a very broad and deep knowledge of law:
I needed advice about extremely complex real estate titles on several properties in Brazil.
He was forthright and concise---referred me to an attorney in Rio who resolved the problem quickly.
I thank you, Scott
jeremys479
May 27th, 2020
He has helped me out a few times with some very solid legal advice. Luckily saving me from pursuing the matters further
codyb146
May 27th, 2020
I have not worked with Scott directly, but I have great respect for the man. He's successfully defended some one in my network against the federal government. If I were ever in legal trouble, he'd be the first person I'd ask for council.
robertm2802
May 28th, 2020
I contacted the McMillan Law Firm for advice, when no one else seemed to care. Scott McMillan, of the law firm did care. His advice was greatly appreciated, and turned out to be the correct advice despite what others had suggested to me. Thanks Scott!
aarona429
May 27th, 2020
Scott is one of the best lawyers in CA, he fights for the underdog against the biggest and smallest of opponents. He truly believes in what he does and worked tirelessly to help his clients get the best result.

The McMillan Law Firm, La Mesa, California is run by Scott McMillan San Diego attorney who has a long history of defeats in court and even out of court where the State Bar of California shut down his law school, McMillan Academy of Law. I would not trust an attorney who operates, basically, a fraudulent law school out of his run down officer.

By James B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the The McMillan Law Firm staff and other customers.

The McMillan Law Firm, APC is San Diego's leading business litigation, employment law, and real estate litigation law firm, providing cost effective advice and representation of individuals and businesses throughout San Diego County.

scottm1122
Scott M.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The McMillan Law Firm?

Have a question about The McMillan Law Firm?