Review of ForThePeople

Tel: 877.667.4265
dvazquez@forthepeople.com

jennifera58
7/5/18

Never trust a law firm which employs a bunch of ghetto girls as key decision-makers in their "intake" department. Call the Orlando office to hear the unprofessional and rude manner in which the receptionists answer the telephone.

This firm needs to make some serious changes to its hiring practices in order to clean up their image.

As a potential client, if you sound too intelligent and knowledgeable to the admins, the firm will not take your case.

Apparently, using proper English and possessing the ability to spell common words is also challenge and limitation to the admin staff. While I fully support work for those with barriers to traditional employment, Morgan & Morgan should make some attempt to implement soft skills training for their front office admin staff.

shirleyg42
7/18/17

You gave me someone to talk to but that person did not help me at all. Makes me think you will only take cases against large companies which will bring in the most money.

edwardw43
8/26/16

Morgan & Morgan Lawfirm website is ForThePeople.com

Don't know why I hired these guys because they don't do anything but put their name on your documents so they can claim they helped you and get paid for doing NOTHING! I had to do all the work. Morgan & Morgan only started the claim but did nothing afterwards and only told me to listen to the Social Security Administration. Not only that but the Social Security Administration (SSA) claimed they never received any data from the lawfirm except my SS#, name, birthdate, and address. All my data I submitted to them such as my taxes and occupation was never received by the SSA. Social Security Administration kept asking me for my personal information besides my address and phone number, which forced me to go to SSA office and wasted half day of answering the same question I submitted to Morgan & Morgan.

Over the phone the SSA customer service rep was more helpful than Morgan & Morgan. The SSA customer service rep even suggested that I don't need any attorney to represent me. Morgan & Morgan did no follow up whatsoever after the SSA denied my disability. I specifically asked what they would do if my disability claims get denied. Morgan & Morgan told me they would go through the civil process to fight for my rights which includes going to court. Unfortunately they never did this and left me hanging.

Tip for consumers: Don't use them for Social Security benefits or disability!

Questions? Get answers from the ForThePeople staff and other customers.

2 Photos for ForThePeople