Review of ProPapers

Tel: +1-855-338-5947
support@pro-papers.com

kazeel
5/31/18

Received my proposal 3 days before the due date and super satisfied! super reliable! good job. doing my second one noW!

rosariom17
5/17/18

I've requested a total of 4 papers and been satisfied every single time. They've all been on time and always get response quickly.

fahada41
5/4/18

Pro Papers did really Good job. this is my second time that I assigned my paper to them and I received 100 out 100 in both of them. Also, it was plagiarism free.

austinm50
5/1/18

Pro papers does a great job at helping me out when it comes to my paper writing. With guidance in construction and the availability of professionals to revise your work, theres no way you could get a bad grade on you papers. Pro papers gets a huge thumbs up from me!

annaa119
4/11/18

gets the work done and always does a good job. I have used other companies and they are very expensic=ve and unaffordable!

katiet50
4/8/18

There is a lot of filler words and repeat sentences that are phrased differently. It seems like the thesaurus was used for every sentences which made it difficult to follow at times. Example: "As articulated above, nurses possess the duty of obtaining and leading patients into signing the consent forms for their treatments. Given this role, the majority of nurses often understand the benefits and risks attached to the use of the prescribed given medications. This positions them among the key decision makers in the case of deciding the ideal medication for patients."
I can't imagine the feedback I would get if I were to say this in my presentation. The nurses are not key ones to prescribe medication. Nurses inform the patient about what the consent is about and if the patient has any doubt or questions, the doctor has to answer. We don't make them sign a consent in order to give them medication, that's not the floor nurse's job.
Nurses also don't try to convince the patient to sign. If the patient wants to leave the facility, they are allowed to. If the paper was close to what I can use then I would've just edited it myself but I can't use any of this. I now have 30 hours before I need to turn in the report. Pro Papers stated that I can have the report sent to be revised by utilizing the Send for Revision button and if the button doesn't exist then I have to contact support... Well there is no button and I have sent a request to support to add the button. This is a big part of my grade and I was hoping to have it done. I will be asking for a refund since I can't afford to wait much longer.

Tip for consumers: The report was delivered on time. I will update when I get the refund.

deannh1
3/29/18

This company does an awesome job writing papers. I have used other writing services companies in the pass and they don't compare to this writing services company.

jessicas349
3/15/18

They provide great service for the price! Papers come back wonderful and I have always received an A for the paper.

djb25
2/26/18

Papers are always on time and my grades are always A's. I can always count on them. I know for sure they are best out there, so look no further.

jjpj
1/30/18

Cannot follow directions, cannot do case analysis, used book I don't have access to. Used nonsense reference. Does not do in text citation

joeh171
1/23/18

An excellent service, highly recommended! Easy to talk to the support and got what is was looking for

hwangukr
11/30/17

Respond is fast contents r good and. I dont want to write anything but it makes me 100 words so alot.

lisag238
11/15/17

Starting with a rude service and authors with very poor English, who are not professionals at all !!! The work was terrible, deadline failed, revision has not changed anything, so I asked for my money back, but they refused... I spent a lot of time on them and eventually wrote the text myself.. if you want to use this service STOP immediately!! otherwise, you will never return your time and money back!

Tip for consumers: NEVER AGAIN

manuelx1
9/26/17

Hi,
It's me again after I placed a review on the company and asked for my money back on the website, the dispute manager, although all the evidence pointed to the failure of the prowriter to comply with my request and use the given resources, their dispute manager proposed me the following "Quid Pro Quo": "I would ask you to remove negative feedback about our website so that I can create a refund request." I will leave to your own interpretation.
Suggestion: After this terrible experience I used Boom Essays (Boomessays.com), in just one word: AWESOME!!!! Go Ahead and try!

Tip for consumers: Don't use it!!

cc221
4/20/17

I have used a few writing services mostly for edits and rewrites and they have come back with grammatical errors, sentences that don't make sense and extra words that don't belong. 1 paper changed all of my instances of recall to review (yes I was writing on product recalls). I had ProPapers complete a PowerPoint presentation with speaker notes and a memo. They were a little bit more expensive than some but well worth it. The PowerPoint was professionally done and I had no edits that needed to be made. I will use ProPapers from now on.

anonn6
12/18/16

They were very professional and quick, despite very short notice and lots of work to be done. Thank you guys so much, definitely reliable and legit.

johnb752
12/18/16

I had quite a few problems but they manged to fix my problems really fast, good customer service 24hrs .Its not a scam :)

christinea40
7/15/16

An excellent service, highly recommended!

roberth256
5/6/16

I just had another paper I was having problems with and I use professional Writer to assist me and that writer did a very good paper that fits my writing styles. Thanks for your help Pro-Paper

hermanl15
4/23/16

The support team is very helpful and the writer provide a nice paper.

lataurust
3/25/16

highly recommend, very good service and orders deliver in a timing manner

josiahk10
12/19/15

If the comments are true, this must be a good custom writing service. I think I'll use the services of this company if I need an academic writing help.

violetg3
12/19/15

I'm satisfied with the quality, and the prices acceptable.

lucyp20
12/19/15

Recently I got a finished work from Pro-Papers. Everything was as good as expected. So I recommend this website.

williamb164
12/18/15

I order my papers from ProPapers. They are the best. Guys, if you are going to read this, thanks for a discount! My first Christmas present this year)

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

thanks for a question! you can use referral code "jnbncw17jc" when ordering ;)

By Vadim M.

Chrystal, hi! We'll definitely be able to help you write an admission essay! You're welcome to place your order with us, indicate all the requirements and provide your personal information that the essay should be based upon. In case you need any help, our support agents are available 24/7.

By Andrew M., ProPapers Representative

Hello. You need to fill in all paper details here: https://pro-papers.com/order

By Andrew M., ProPapers Representative
Questions? Get answers from the ProPapers staff and other customers.

ProPapers?