Review of PrintSmart.co

Philadelphia, PA 19103, US
info@printsmart.co

muhsins
6/6/17

Same story as the others. No answer. Send you rubbish... AVOID THEM. Horrible disgusting behaviour. Sent them a legal letter.

damiand16
12/24/13

I too am having a problem with them. I order some canvas prints on 12/19/2013, according to their website, if you were to order that day, delivery by 12/24/13. I have sent them an email...I cannot find a good number to contact them...and no response to the email. Also still NO tracking info and no way to verify my order.
I am praying they come thru.

ar5004
12/16/13

I could make this review long, but I won't. The business has a phone number but doesn't answer it. The business does not respond to emails. The business does not send you the products you pay for. It doesn't send you anything. If you hold them accountable to their words, they will stop all contact with you.

I cannot emphasize this enough. If you have printing needs of any kind, ANY other printing business will be better than this one. BUYER BEWARE!

Questions? Get answers from the PrintSmart.co staff and other customers.

PrintSmart.co?