Review of Printglobe

Tel: 1(800) 989-2181

greatc4
Great c.
11/17/18

Susan Segalo was wonderful to work with. Very responsive to my needs and followed up quickly. she is superb! The only issue I had was when I put up the window clings that there were dirty hand prints on the picture side of the clings. I had to wipe 3 of them down to take off the dirty hand prints. beside that, all was wonderful and I would use your company again.

aprils109
April S.
11/13/18

I would highly recommend printglobe. We have ordered several items form printglobe and have been very satisfied with quality of work and product each time. Our account manager, Susan, goes above and beyond on customer service. She has even went out of her way to insure I got a last minute order on time. They have the most up to date products and a very competitive price.

caitlynl4
Caitlyn L.
10/22/18

Susan Segalo is amazing!!! She is the best rep ever!!! She makes ordering easy and my main reason for using you all is because she is so helpful! she makes ordering a breeze!

alit48
Ali T.
10/16/18

Everyone loved the koozie style itself. I was asked by a few employees where it came from, I sent them the product link from your site.

daeyoungk1
Daeyoung K.
9/24/18

We ordered beer coasters for our event. It was such a great experience! The beer coasters are in great quality. Most importantly, our account manager was very nice and helpful. Seriously, best customer service ever. I would definitely use PrintGlobe again for our future events! Thank you so much!

amye66
Amy E.
9/4/18

After receiving my order I noticed that the artwork was not printed according to the specs I provided, nor the proof that was approved. Unfortunately these things happen, but customer service and how a company fixes a mistake is what matters. I reached out my dedicated account manager who promptly contacted the factory. The order was reprinted and shipping upgraded so that my client's deadline would not be missed. The revised order arrived on time and looked great.

soniab54
Sonia B.
8/13/18

Very professional from beginning to end. Kelsey, Account Manager, was exceptional. She stuck with us through all our concerns and answered each of our questions. We had a time line and it was met. The product was better than we expected and we were very pleased with the entire process. We were purchasing the product (70) as gifts to be brought overseas for relatives. They were a huge success.

helemanos
Helemano S.
8/9/18

Very easy to order online with quick responses and only a day to view my virtual proof............definitely would recommend this company to others!!

leonaf6
Leona F.
8/7/18

Kelsey was great, she called me right after I placed the order and answered my questions I'd put in the order comments. She followed up with proofs and confirmed shipment. Great process from start to finish.

brendaw155
Brenda W.
8/6/18

I couldn't be happier with the service and helpfulness I got. Everything was done in a timely manner with great attention to detail!

pastord2
Pastor D.
7/31/18

I was searching for a quality vinyl stadium cushion on-line and came across Print Globe. I did a chat with a very customer focused Account manager named Nikki, who ensured I had the sample I needed, confirmed delivery would be by the time I needed it.

Then on top of that, the production team finished early, and shipped early. I received the entire order 4 days early!!!!!

The cushions look GREAT, we will definitely order from Print Globe again when the need arises!!!!!

erinz12
Erin Z.
7/31/18

Susan was beyond helpful with getting a rush order done for us! She located a supplier who could get the order done in our time frame and helped with any and all changes we needed. She made everything so simple and the order arrived exactly when she said it would.

apostropheb
Apostrophe B.
6/29/18

I ordered coasters on two separate occasions and have been pleased both times. The coasters are a nice thickness and the print quality is great. My logo is crisp and I'm pleased to send these to customers and use them in photos as props.

paulinev11
Pauline V.
6/29/18

The service was professional and immediate. I happened to have breakage of some coasters in the shipping carton. This was resolved quickly and replacements arrived within a very short period of time!

jamesj311
James J.
6/7/18

My experience was terrific. I found the website easy to use, unlike some other trade show product providers. My customer service experience was exemplary. Susan got back to me right away. She answered all of my many questions. I got options I liked, and the proofs of my products were great. Most importantly, my products were delivered really quickly and they look great. I can hardly wait to start handing them out. I've already placed another order for a different product. This stuff is important, and choosing the right product and keeping it to a budget that you can afford while still getting what you want is stressful. I've had important orders go completely wrong with other companies. Every new company and every order requires a leap of faith. This is BY FAR the easiest ordering experienced I've had. I've got so many other things to think about. I'm grateful to Printglobe.com for taking this burden off of me. Bravo!

mollym69
Molly M.
5/31/18

I ordered hand fans as programs for my wedding, and they turned out PERFECT! I work as a graphic designer/print manager, and I could tell that they did a great job on these. I got samples from many companies before ordering fans, and PrintGlobe's were by far the nicest. The printing was also crisp and true to the colors I was looking for. I appreciated their process of checking a proof before they print everything, too. Thank you!

hs87
H S.
5/17/18

These are a great sticker and great price this is our 3rd reorder so about 25,000 stickers so far.
Thank you.

colinm106
COLIN M.
5/14/18

My account manager was very helpful in moving along our reorder of plastic bags. What she didn't tell me, however, is that the new bags are pleated - same price just better bags. We were pleasantly surprised!

shantellj
Shantell J.
3/22/18

Our company had a great experience in ordering and reordering of customized napkins. They were quick to reply and made the process go smoothly and efficiently.

nextl
Next L.
3/22/18

Matt was great at making were our needs and timeline were both met. He helped ensure that the chocolates arrived at our specified venue without melting. They Oreos were a huge hit with our exhibit booth and happy hour.

anthontb
anthont b.
3/9/18

It was a long process of talking to customer service, trying to get exactly what I wanted, however they were so helpful and accommodating. I had a very specific idea in mind but they worked until they could make it happen!

ricardos62
RICARDO S.
3/9/18

Lee was outstanding! His follow-up and proactive approach to customer service is top notch. He coordinated design services and was pleasant throughout the process even though I made several changes on a very tight deadline.
The quality of this full color, 2 sided fabric travelers display and the tablecloth was far superior to the first one we got from Print Globe so Kudos to your whole team for improving production standards. We received many compliments at the Home & Design Luxury Home Show at the Ritz Carlton in Naples, Florida from vendors and attendees alike. We'll be sure to reach out to Print Globe for future promotional needs.

timothyb136
Timothy B.
3/9/18

My printglobe experience went extremely well. I was ordering temporary tattoos for a school mock election and they came out perfectly. Everyone loved them. I was amazed with the hands on help I got with my design, as well as the help I received in making sure my order got here on the tight deadline I had.

massac
massa c.
3/8/18

great folks to do business with, we have been with them for years we are very happy. They are very responsive !!!!!!!

nicolex
Nicole X.
3/2/18

I ordered
Church offering envelopes. The website was user friendly. Matt Berry was very prompt with the response to any and all questions I had. He was eager to help and truthful about the complexity of design and offered suggestions that would give me a better outcome for my print job. The delivery was on time. I was very well
Pleased and would not hesitate to use them again.

Questions? Get answers from the Printglobe staff and other customers.

Printglobe?