Review of Printglobe

Tel: 1(800) 989-2181

anonymousi347
anonymous I.
3/8/19

My customer service rep Susan Segalo was great. This was the first time I placed an order with Printglobe & I was very happy with all of the help I received.
My customer was very happy with the finished coaster & quality of it. We will be ordering them again.

mikeg318
Mike G.
2/20/19

The entire process was smooth and Printglobe representative Susan provided excellent customer service to help me get what I needed fast. Will definitely use again for future orders. Thank you!

johnp703
John P.
2/19/19

Printglobe is great. The customer service is always responsive and the product is very good quality.

anonymousd317
anonymous D.
2/7/19

Overall I had an excellence experience. The account manger Matt Barry was very helper and knowledgeable with the pen selection and logo that would fit the pens ordered. Also order coasters with logo with are amazing.

mdesignsc
Mdesigns C.
1/30/19

Your site is easy to use and convenient when reordering. Carissa Licatovich is always prompt on getting back to me, answers all my questions, and after placing the same order a couple times, she takes care of everything for me and gets it done in a timely matter. Its been a pleasure working with her.

galgosd
Galgos d.
1/30/19

I had many questions about specific products and alternative options. Carissa Licatovich answered my emails promptly and comprehensively.

larryk101
Larry K.
1/29/19

Customer service at Printglobe has always been topknotch! I can email my usual contact and reorder items very easily and delivery is always super prompt.

isabelj6
Isabel J.
1/28/19

overall the process was simple. some products didn't have pictures online so it was hard for me to make a choice. Also I almost went ahead with another company because of it. Luckily your team responded to my inquiry fast enough that I was able to see some samples. While it still wasn't my original idea of stickers that I wanted to order,at least I knew what to expect from the samples she provided, and the ordering process was easy. The most important factor was that I got it in time.

samgs
SamG S.
1/27/19

Excellent response and knowledge of products by sales team. Product shipped faster than expected. Great overall experience.

chrish446
Chris H.
1/26/19

Fantastic, speedy and helpful account managers. Consistently great products with fast turnarounds, highly competitive pricing. We've been buying the matchbooks for our bar from Print Globe for four years, and we get regular compliments on them.

laureni13
Lauren I.
1/25/19

I've worked with Print Globe in a variety of items and have been satisfied with them all. My account manager, Carissa Licatovich, is very responsive and all of my orders have been completed correctly.

eventp
Event P.
1/25/19

Choosing PrintGlobe is a 'no brainer'!

Everything is always done on time, on budget, and our Sales Reps are always helpful and accommodating.
Our current rep, Susan Segalo, is extremely professional, has great follow up, and is great to work with.

greatc4
Great c.
11/17/18

Susan Segalo was wonderful to work with. Very responsive to my needs and followed up quickly. she is superb! The only issue I had was when I put up the window clings that there were dirty hand prints on the picture side of the clings. I had to wipe 3 of them down to take off the dirty hand prints. beside that, all was wonderful and I would use your company again.

aprils109
April S.
11/13/18

I would highly recommend printglobe. We have ordered several items form printglobe and have been very satisfied with quality of work and product each time. Our account manager, Susan, goes above and beyond on customer service. She has even went out of her way to insure I got a last minute order on time. They have the most up to date products and a very competitive price.

caitlynl4
Caitlyn L.
10/22/18

Susan Segalo is amazing!!! She is the best rep ever!!! She makes ordering easy and my main reason for using you all is because she is so helpful! she makes ordering a breeze!

alit48
Ali T.
10/16/18

Everyone loved the koozie style itself. I was asked by a few employees where it came from, I sent them the product link from your site.

daeyoungk1
Daeyoung K.
9/24/18

We ordered beer coasters for our event. It was such a great experience! The beer coasters are in great quality. Most importantly, our account manager was very nice and helpful. Seriously, best customer service ever. I would definitely use PrintGlobe again for our future events! Thank you so much!

amye66
Amy E.
9/4/18

After receiving my order I noticed that the artwork was not printed according to the specs I provided, nor the proof that was approved. Unfortunately these things happen, but customer service and how a company fixes a mistake is what matters. I reached out my dedicated account manager who promptly contacted the factory. The order was reprinted and shipping upgraded so that my client's deadline would not be missed. The revised order arrived on time and looked great.

soniab54
Sonia B.
8/13/18

Very professional from beginning to end. Kelsey, Account Manager, was exceptional. She stuck with us through all our concerns and answered each of our questions. We had a time line and it was met. The product was better than we expected and we were very pleased with the entire process. We were purchasing the product (70) as gifts to be brought overseas for relatives. They were a huge success.

helemanos
Helemano S.
8/9/18

Very easy to order online with quick responses and only a day to view my virtual proof............definitely would recommend this company to others!!

leonaf6
Leona F.
8/7/18

Kelsey was great, she called me right after I placed the order and answered my questions I'd put in the order comments. She followed up with proofs and confirmed shipment. Great process from start to finish.

brendaw155
Brenda W.
8/6/18

I couldn't be happier with the service and helpfulness I got. Everything was done in a timely manner with great attention to detail!

pastord2
Pastor D.
7/31/18

I was searching for a quality vinyl stadium cushion on-line and came across Print Globe. I did a chat with a very customer focused Account manager named Nikki, who ensured I had the sample I needed, confirmed delivery would be by the time I needed it.

Then on top of that, the production team finished early, and shipped early. I received the entire order 4 days early!!!!!

The cushions look GREAT, we will definitely order from Print Globe again when the need arises!!!!!

erinz12
Erin Z.
7/31/18

Susan was beyond helpful with getting a rush order done for us! She located a supplier who could get the order done in our time frame and helped with any and all changes we needed. She made everything so simple and the order arrived exactly when she said it would.

apostropheb
Apostrophe B.
6/29/18

I ordered coasters on two separate occasions and have been pleased both times. The coasters are a nice thickness and the print quality is great. My logo is crisp and I'm pleased to send these to customers and use them in photos as props.

Questions? Get answers from the Printglobe staff and other customers.

Printglobe?