Review of Printglobe

Tel: 1(800) 989-2181

anonymousa616
anonymous A.
5/13/19

So thankful for Chip and Nikki who both advised me on the best products for what I was needing, and for their help in answering the little questions I had along the way.

seanq9
Sean Q.
5/13/19

Site was easy to use; I called Customer Service and the representative was super knowledgeable and helpful with getting my order finalized.

caitlynr8
Caitlyn R.
5/7/19

Susan Segalo is amazing! She always makes sure our products are correct, on time, and it beyond helpful! She is the reason we continue to shop with PrintGlobe!

morganb121
Morgan B.
5/7/19

Fairly simple to make the order. Just waiting to see the proof and go from there. So far Im satisfied

anonymousp470
anonymous P.
5/3/19

So far so good... and I have Tara to thank who has been extremely helpful in answering my questions!

lequishap
Lequisha P.
5/2/19

I don't like the fact I have to pay a shipping fee. I've never had to pay a shipping fee from Discountmugs and other sites

rhondad61
Rhonda D.
5/2/19

Karissa was very helpful in answering any print and shipping questions that I had. Though, I had a promo code for $50 OFF that I didn't see where to input... :/

catherinep120
Catherine P.
4/26/19

I asked a pretty simple question - what art file types do you take - they had to pass me on to an Account Manager. Your online people should know the basics

suzanner76
Suzanne R.
4/26/19

Wanted to see if I could get different color megaphone. Was unable to see if that’s possible. Pic example showed colors, not just white option.

ristinag1
Ristina G.
4/4/19

AMAZING! Susan and the design team brought my vision to life! They even rushed the order so it would arrive in time for my event. Thank you so much!

smithp19
Smith P.
3/22/19

Ordered floating key chains. Printing was excellent, delivery on time and price was the best available. Thanks!

mollyz6
Molly Z.
3/21/19

My order was delivered earlier than expected. I am so pleased with my product, and adore my sales rep, Susan Segalo!
I will definitely use PrintGlobe for my future projects!!

anonymousi347
anonymous I.
3/8/19

My customer service rep Susan Segalo was great. This was the first time I placed an order with Printglobe & I was very happy with all of the help I received.
My customer was very happy with the finished coaster & quality of it. We will be ordering them again.

mikeg318
Mike G.
2/20/19

The entire process was smooth and Printglobe representative Susan provided excellent customer service to help me get what I needed fast. Will definitely use again for future orders. Thank you!

johnp703
John P.
2/19/19

Printglobe is great. The customer service is always responsive and the product is very good quality.

anonymousd317
anonymous D.
2/7/19

Overall I had an excellence experience. The account manger Matt Barry was very helper and knowledgeable with the pen selection and logo that would fit the pens ordered. Also order coasters with logo with are amazing.

mdesignsc
Mdesigns C.
1/30/19

Your site is easy to use and convenient when reordering. Carissa Licatovich is always prompt on getting back to me, answers all my questions, and after placing the same order a couple times, she takes care of everything for me and gets it done in a timely matter. Its been a pleasure working with her.

galgosd
Galgos d.
1/30/19

I had many questions about specific products and alternative options. Carissa Licatovich answered my emails promptly and comprehensively.

larryk101
Larry K.
1/29/19

Customer service at Printglobe has always been topknotch! I can email my usual contact and reorder items very easily and delivery is always super prompt.

isabelj6
Isabel J.
1/28/19

overall the process was simple. some products didn't have pictures online so it was hard for me to make a choice. Also I almost went ahead with another company because of it. Luckily your team responded to my inquiry fast enough that I was able to see some samples. While it still wasn't my original idea of stickers that I wanted to order,at least I knew what to expect from the samples she provided, and the ordering process was easy. The most important factor was that I got it in time.

samgs
SamG S.
1/27/19

Excellent response and knowledge of products by sales team. Product shipped faster than expected. Great overall experience.

chrish446
Chris H.
1/26/19

Fantastic, speedy and helpful account managers. Consistently great products with fast turnarounds, highly competitive pricing. We've been buying the matchbooks for our bar from Print Globe for four years, and we get regular compliments on them.

laureni13
Lauren I.
1/25/19

I've worked with Print Globe in a variety of items and have been satisfied with them all. My account manager, Carissa Licatovich, is very responsive and all of my orders have been completed correctly.

eventp
Event P.
1/25/19

Choosing PrintGlobe is a 'no brainer'!

Everything is always done on time, on budget, and our Sales Reps are always helpful and accommodating.
Our current rep, Susan Segalo, is extremely professional, has great follow up, and is great to work with.

greatc4
Great c.
11/17/18

Susan Segalo was wonderful to work with. Very responsive to my needs and followed up quickly. she is superb! The only issue I had was when I put up the window clings that there were dirty hand prints on the picture side of the clings. I had to wipe 3 of them down to take off the dirty hand prints. beside that, all was wonderful and I would use your company again.

Questions? Get answers from the Printglobe staff and other customers.

Printglobe?