PrimeWritings.com reviews

support@primewritings.com

1 star

darrensb
2/22/19

Without exaggeration, I am skilled at delivering speeches. I know how to catch the attention of the audience. But writing and doing PPTs is my weak point. Fortunately, this site agreed to help me ( a couple of those which I turned to refused, don't know why). Thanks

ninoj6
1/25/19

I like the way my project was managed. No wordiness, repetitions, and irrelevant information. The graphs were quite appropriate. Thank you for the appendices.

averyc34
11/28/18

Loved how the writer used different examples like water or electricity, etc. for each discussion topic! Everything was clear and explained well. Great discussions!! I am overall really satisfied with the paper, thank you writer!

ch144
8/13/18

Sevral years ago I used this service and was very happy. Things have changed. I have had 5 essays done in the last few weeks and of them they all needed re working. Although the first two were good enough. However it was clear that the writers are non native English speakesr, and you will get UK writing regardless of whether or not you check US writer or not. Except for one writer , none of them responded to any questions. On several papers the sources I sent weren't used nor were the questions answered. Paying for VIP meant nothing and was a waste of money. While they did offer a half refund on one paper, it want really the point. I had to completely rewrite the essay in a scramble near the deadline after waiting several days for it. Also a "rough draft " as the world know it , is different for this company. While they still repeat its in the fine print, I haven't found it, but you will only receive up to 300 words as a rough draft. in my case it was the first couple of pages of my 8 page paper. It was as if the writer simply sent where he was in the paper in that moment. It was not a rough draft nor would it have been even if they followed their own policy . I dont understand the reason for this as you must pay for everything upfront, so it is not like you can cancel the paper after receiving the draft. This felt like a real scam and was the straw that broke me with this company.

corym19
9/1/16

This service is outstanding. I have used it for several times. I recommend that everyone use it.Their writers are skilled and experienced. Now I know it for sure. They can write exclusive works on various topics. I know that their agents can help place an order if any problems occur. When I order essays at PrimeWritings.com, I never miss my deadlines.

Questions? Get answers from the PrimeWritings.com staff and other customers.

PrimeWritings.com?