Review of Primerica

Tel: 1-800-257-4725
plic@primerica.com

wandah22
3/28/17

This company is honest and do what is needed to help you and your loved ones with the financial products you need for now and in the future. They don't SELL you things. They provide your individual needs and actually help you. They do what is right 100% of the time. I have trusted them for over 33 years for my life insurance, investment, and prepaid legal needs. If not for them my husband and I definitely would not be where we are today. They have made a huge difference in our lives. I just wouldn't go any where else.

melissah2
6/20/10

Got coverage through them. No claims yet but they are good as far as customer service gooes. I recommend this site highly.

jesseg
2/21/10

Primerica is my current life insurance provided. I use this site and some features at times. I have like the knowledge and help I can find on the website.

I have enjoyed working with my Primerica agent to obtain great products and learn about my financial needs. They offer a wide range of products that can enhance your financial life.

Questions? Get answers from the Primerica staff and other customers.

Primerica?