Review of PrescottPapers

Portland, Oregon, United States
support@prescottpapers.com.

toms653
8/12/18

Tried to cheat me of $300. They quoted me for a paper I already have an outline and annotated bibliography for for $522. This quote was after they were late on my previous assignment which I lost points on and they said they'd give me a discount but they try to charge me $522?? Lolol these guys are thieves. Avoid.

galeb38
6/17/18

The company staff is very much easy to work with and efficient. Recommended for any essay. prescottpapers was great for my finance essay.

evelynb66
6/9/18

Customer service was really and timely. My writer were great for my philosophy paper, which was great. Good service.

kristind42
6/5/18

Used them over 15 times in the last 2 years. Prescott Papers has never failed. They always delivered great work for me. I recommend them to everyone who comes to me asking for help.

dakotah9
5/27/18

The quality of the paper was excellent.

Writers are fairly professional and timely.

This service is 100% a good choice.

jessicae71
4/27/18

The customer service team was very easy to work with and finish on time. Nice work. .

racheli19
4/24/18

They are a scam business. they did not follow my directions, instead of 5 sources, they used 3 sources. essay language was off. clearly written by a non native speaker. when I requested my money back they refused and offered me 25% off for the next order. Wrote an essay without a thesis statement. please stay awayyyyyyyy

vank20
4/23/18

The research paper was pretty good. The people are timely and quick :) The prescottpapers service is generally good.

lazaroc10
4/18/18

They were great on my English project. Great work. .

miap22
4/18/18

The prescottpapers service is generally perfect.

These guys are professional and timely. .

terryn28
3/26/18

Writers are fairly fast and efficient.

The paper looked A or B, at least. This service is usually awesome.

mathiasz
3/24/18

The quality of the job clearly was good. This service is frequently perfect. Writers are easy to work with and mostly deliver on time.

carmenb52
3/20/18

This company has saved me many, many hours! Proper Turabian quotes were included and everything.. .

silkef2
3/20/18

I recommend them to all. prescottpapers wrote a great paper on my nursing thesis. .

lindam518
3/18/18

bought from this website numerous times.

Good MLA guidelines were used!!! Except for one issue when the requirements were goofed up Prescott Papers has almost always completed me wonderful custom writing!

georgee56
3/15/18

The support team was extremely quick and efficient. Worth the money.

renes72
3/15/18

Customer service was definitely professional and timely!

I would recommend them.

martinianav
3/8/18

The quality of the essay was good. The writers are easy to work with and efficient .

sarahr193
2/27/18

The quality of the research paper clearly was good.

Prescottpapers is continuously lovely!!! Writers are 100% quick and almost always quick :)

veronicat29
2/27/18

Support was very great and efficient. Good company. Spent $650 or so for this last custom essay. Prescottpapers was great for my recent essay.

emilyf55
2/23/18

Writers are easy to work with and timely.
This writing service is 99% great.
Awesome team worked up to expectations.

meganb94
2/14/18

Prescott papers has saved me much of headaches. this company is consistently the best.

The writers are absolutely good and punctual. they are punctual. prescott papers's customer service was very awesome and timely! my expert did a good job with my recent paper. thanks to the team for the work.

jennyl112
2/3/18

I gave them assignment of a 5 page paper.... After I received it skimmed it and found a few minor grammatical and spelling errors. I fixed it. They did give it to me on time. They had a bout a few days to complete. Just check your work once you receive from them to be sure everything is perfect.

jareda8
2/2/18

Good service!!! They wrote a great paper for my history paper. I got good remarks. The website is also good.

teref
1/12/18

My writer were great for my recent project. Worth the money. I will recommend Prescott Papers to my colleagues.

Questions? Get answers from the PrescottPapers staff and other customers.

PrescottPapers?