This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Premiercashinvestment.net

Premiercashinvestment.net

Premiercashinvestment.net has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Premiercashinvestment.net also ranks 86th among Personal Finance sites.

How would you rate Premiercashinvestment.net?

“These people are full of shit and so is there website”

Tee J.
2/10/10

These people are full of shit and so is there website. I sent them $500 dollars and then they asked me for another $1000(for taxes). I told them that i wasnt sending anymore and that i wanted my money back. They said no and that it wasnt refundable. So please i would encourge you to go with your gut feeling and pass it up. I regret it.

teej
February 10th, 2010
These people are full of $#*! and so is there website. I sent them $500 dollars and then they asked me for another $1000(for taxes). I told them that i wasnt sending anymore and that i wanted my money back. They said no and that it wasnt refundable. So please i would encourge you to go with your gut feeling and pass it up. I regret it.
johnt7
January 23rd, 2010
it is mis-leading and the people running it are scums and only seem to want your money after they hook you!

Questions? Get answers from the Premiercashinvestment.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Premiercashinvestment.net?

Have a question about Premiercashinvestment.net?