Postmormon.org

Postmormon.org

Postmormon.org has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Postmormon.org?

“Not Very Good:”

Taylor J.
9/2/15

Post More Men is very helpful in confirming people wanting to leave a hurtful religious organization discovering the truth: That other people do experience the pain and it isn't just you. However, It is not a very good website. The design of the website is bad. Why beige?! And, they let people have avatar pictures, many of them are vulgar. They say you are not alone, but I guess I AM alone. I had discovered that my abuse and neglect as a child very early (when I was still a child) and left my "family" entirely. I mailed the resignation letter and stood up for my self. I mean, they say that some times when people stop smoking, they quit "Cold Turkey". Well I quit churching and I quit Cold Turkey. Notbody else on that website seems to have quit ... at all. I guess they are still in denial. I guess I don't meed to get on that web site any more be cause they said I should resign, I resigned, and now it is official. However, the pain lasts for ever. If you are still in pain, do not expect this website to help you.

taylorj11
September 2nd, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the Postmormon.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Postmormon.org?

Have a question about Postmormon.org?