PopcornTime.io

PopcornTime.io has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PopcornTime.io also ranks 30th among Movie sites.

How would you rate PopcornTime.io?

“Diverse and good!”

Chris M.
5/7/19

When I came across this website, I instantly knew this is my best friend at lazy days. And indeed, it is! I enjoyed and also my friends with this site.

aylaa
April 19th, 2016
I have watched many movies through this service and have been successful each and every time.

Although it may take some time to buffer, once it's rolling it's good to go.*

*if you have a very unsteady or super slow internet connection, your viewing will freeze more than likely

All in all, it's a great place for a copious amount of movie and TV shows. Also, what's great is that you can watch most things in HD.

Tip for consumers: *have a solid internet connection to get the best out of your watching experience

chrism947
May 7th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the PopcornTime.io staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PopcornTime.io?

Have a question about PopcornTime.io?