Motion Picture Association

Trustpilot
3.2 / 5
Better Business Bureau
0 / 5

Motion Picture Association has a consumer rating of 3.33 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Motion Picture Association ranks 101st among Search sites.

How would you rate Motion Picture Association?

“Diverse and good!”

Chris M.
5/7/19

When I came across this website, I instantly knew this is my best friend at lazy days. And indeed, it is! I enjoyed and also my friends with this site.

“Unnecessary ad popups and had my p. C virussed twice...”

Paul M.
7/21/11

Unnecessary ad popups and had my p. C virussed twice with a browser hijack if using, get a very strong anti-virus, keep it up to date and use extreme caution when using this site.

dk37
January 30th, 2015

It's a great file index, if what you're looking for is countless copies of TornTV (a virus)

aylaa
April 19th, 2016

I have watched many movies through this service and have been successful each and every time.

Although it may take some time to buffer, once it's rolling it's good to go.*

*if you have a very unsteady or super slow internet connection, your viewing will freeze more than likely

All in all, it's a great place for a copious amount of movie and TV shows. Also, what's great is that you can watch most things in HD.

Tip for consumers:
*have a solid internet connection to get the best out of your watching experience

ml75
December 30th, 2014

Beware of this site - my computer received a virus.

chrism947
May 7th, 2019

steveu1
April 15th, 2013

I use this website most from all torentz. Simple and effective.

paulm39
July 21st, 2011

alesterw
March 31st, 2014

This site was good. I've been using this site before.
Unfortunately this is now terminated by the Government because of the violation of copyright law.

jonathanh1
April 18th, 2010

Isohunt provides users with access to a massive number of files that are free to download as long as you have a torrent download program such as Utorrent. Isohunt is a great site so long as it is used with care. The content is all posted by isohunt's community and consequently a certain number of virus infected files are inevitable. To avoid downloading one of these I would reccomend only downloading files that have received positive comments by members of the isohunt community. Generally the community is very good with this. If a file has no comments just don't download.

Aside from that small proviso the site is excellent and is the best torrent download site I have come across. One more point is that I have heard that certain authorities are planning to clamp down, or already are doing, on sites like isohunt for allegedly posting illegal content but talk like that has been around for years in regard to number of sites and the only big one that ever really got hit was Napster.

tomt2
April 18th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Motion Picture Association staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Motion Picture Association?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

3.3
Have a question about Motion Picture Association?