Review of Pogo.org

Pogo.org reviews

1 Review From Our Community

billm8
2/16/11

I have ben a paying member of POGO for over 10 years now..Pogo was a fun place to lay games and meet people from all over the world...Everything wa ok till about 2 years ago.. I ran into a player named Stallk... To make a long story shot.. I have reported this player about 50 times to POGO.. The reasons why i did.. This play has so many names and i have no clue how this person does this.. This person can make up a name so close to your.. And somehow take all your infomation from your profille and uses it in the name he made up..Now other plays think its me cause the name is so close and the infomation is from my profile.. But this person changes it..Puts all kind of un true things about you.. Then pretends it you when he plays.. This causes all kind of problems.. Anyway.. He also make up names and sometime its a male or a female.. Anyone if you want.. Look at this name this person made up..It's BILL$#*!.. Mine is BTTBBILL.. And look at the profile.. The look at mine BTTBBILL.. I reported this to POGO.. Not a thing did they do.. My grand son was playing on my name and this person said some awfull things to him.. He's only 9 years old.. So he is not alowed on pogo from me.. On or about Jan 20th.. This person Stallk said sone awful thing about my wife.. And my wife is in remision from cancer.. Anyway when i seen him on pogo i kinda flipped out and i did threaten this person..And I am sure anyone of you would have too.. Now he turns me in.. I get a letter from POGO.. Saying im being watched and the may take leagek actions .. Nice ha... This person can do what he or she wants to in POGO.. My menbership runs out in april.. I don't know if i will renew it.. Now when i come intoPOGO and if this person is on.. I leave.. Just the other day i was playing with someone.. The next day the person i was playing with.. Gets thing in the guest book written about me.. This person turned it iin.. Do you think POGO will do anything ???? NO.. So anyone who reads this be very careful of this player.. This person has a real problem.. Again the player name is "Stallk" He must be a relative of someoen in POGO Land..

Questions? Get answers from the Pogo.org staff and other customers.

Pogo.org?