POF UK

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
1.2 / 5

POF UK has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. POF UK ranks 297th among Dating sites.

How would you rate POF UK?

“Keep deleting my profile although I am the most harmless...”

Monika S.
4/21/14

Keep deleting my profile although I am the most harmless individual ever and obviously won't let me register again from the same IP address. I am not an IT guru so so will give it up soon. I didn't say anything, uploaded nude pics or been rude but still. I have emailed them for explanation but no answer I don't think they care. The site would be useful without this nazi rules you have to watch every word you say and even though you watch your words if someone reports you, you're out. They won't investigate that the accusation is true or false you're just out immediately. I don't think it's right.

monikas4
April 21st, 2014

scottp38
February 4th, 2014

A total waste of time you text hundreds of woman and you get nothing back. Just one big joke its like you do not excist on the site

Questions? Get answers from the POF UK staff and other customers.

Free online dating and matchmaking service for singles. 3,000,000 Daily Active Online Dating Users.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about POF UK?

Have a question about POF UK?