Pink Boutique

Pink Boutique has a consumer rating of 3.77 stars from 140 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Pink Boutique most frequently mention customer service, amazing quality and next day. Pink Boutique ranks 10th among Dresses Other sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 7 hours

• Customer service is excellent answered my message in minutes x very quick responce x il definitely shop here again x

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Pink Boutique?

“Happy Customer!”

Laura C.
1/24/20

Ordered multiple times from this company as I love there clothes! Really good quality material & true to sizing. I ordered a jump suit from them a couple of weeks ago & needed some advise. I contacted customer services & spoke to a woman called Sarah, she was absolutely amazing & helped me in every way she could! Although I was terrible at replying to her she always made sure her replies were quickly sent to me to resolve the matter! 10/10 on their customer service! Thank you so much! X

“Garbage”

Nemuhan A.
8/31/21

I ordered a dress from this so call company and they send me BULL$#*!! The dress is not what was advertised and what I wanted. Poor quality! When I reached out to them, they wanted to refund me 10% of my purchase. How dare they insult my intelligence. Never will I order from them again. If you know know any better, PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THEM. They are a rip off company. BEWARE!

customer service (40)
nemuhana
August 31st, 2021

erickaw25
June 28th, 2021

I ordered a pretty lavender dress; received a pink dress with house on prairie vibes. HORRIBLE!

Tip for consumers:
Do not buy from this site. Took over a month to arrive and I paid for express shipping. When I contacted them about my issue, they offered my 5.00…Company is completely garbage!

Nothing

Hi Ericka,

This is not a Pink Boutique item.

Please check and confirm the store this was purchased from originally.

kimw485
February 2nd, 2020

I hate shopping online but Chantel made it so easy for me. She helped me find the right thing and she did it so fast. Such a lovely lady. I'll definitely be shopping here more often

laurac789
January 24th, 2020

Thank you so much! X

mrsh70
May 21st, 2020

Poor quality of most of the clothes, never received my refund. Tried to contact them with no success, after few months when get hold of them they claimed it is too late now (even that i had a proof of return).

delindap2
May 11th, 2021

Hello I order from your company last month and never received Amy of my iteam. My name is Delinda phillips

jennac147
October 14th, 2021
Verified purchase

I ordered $200 worth of merchandise for a photo shoot and NEVER received my order! Then, they sent me an email asking if I liked my items, from a no reply email! I can't get a hold of anyone!

Never received my order!

eileenh88
June 2nd, 2019

Find expensive delivery and returns need to look at cost or will lose customers which would be a shame other company's don't charge whot pink boutique do

laliew
July 27th, 2021

I ordered my item almost a month ago, I've reached out to customer service and the only thing they told me was "be patient and wait on my item". I am very upset about this being that I needed this for my vacation in the next couple of days.

fayb35
August 26th, 2020

Everything I've ordered from here has either broke or ripped within the first two times of wearing or using the items. Not worth the money you pay very cheap

gm461
August 19th, 2021

I placed an order on 8/3 and paid for it to be expedited for my vacation packaged received after, 18 days later. I also order from several other companies and this is the only one I have not received.

Products used:
I brought clothes and none of the are worth keeping

erikap160
September 1st, 2021

This company is horrible. I ordered an item on August 6 and paid for expedited shipping. A week later, no shipping information. Come to find out, they didn't even have the inventory. I requested the order be canceled. They failed to respond even though their website states they will reply within 24 hours. After no reply, I reached out to Paypal. Three weeks later and through the dispute process with PayPal, they shipped the item, after 4 cancellation requests). I paid for expedited shipping because I wanted my item prior to traveling. They shipped an item after requested cancellation and paypal allowed them to be the shady company they are. Do yourself a favor and do not order from them!

baileya33
December 18th, 2020

I ordered a red hoodie from here and it took so long to even ship but as soon as it came the sleeves weren't even a normal length to wear and the design on the hoodie wasn't even there... it was just a red hoodie

gemmak3
September 11th, 2019

Awful company, returns, products and customer service are way below standard.

It's very telling the fact they disable the reviews on Facebook.

With such amazing companies such as missguided and boohoo, I would never even entertain using them. I'd highly advise people to shop around at the excellent companies out there rather than wasting money with these. AVOID THEM

aisham24
October 21st, 2019

WORST COMPANY EVER!

COMPLETE LIARS they say they will refund you but DONT.

Avoid at all costs!-their items are FAULTY and POOR QUALITY. Lucy has made it certain I would NEVER spend another penny here again.

Save your money ladies, spend it elsewhere!

tracys154
February 23rd, 2018

Ordered 5 dresses so my daughter could select a dress for her prom. 1 dress was selected 4 dresses were returned as unwanted items.
They have only refunded me for 2 saying the other 2 are soiled with fake tan, so I have now payed for three dresses instead of one.
This is ridicules but having read the reviews after the event I now think they have a scam going with the fake tan comment. Please be aware when ordering from this company. Scammers

Hi Tracy,

We're really sorry to hear that.We appreciate that you are disappointed that we have returned your item to you and have not issued a refund. We state clearly on our website that we are unable to accept returned items which have been marked by makeup, tan or creams and ask for care to be taken when trying your items on. You can find this information on our website here >> http://www.pinkboutique.co.uk/returns.

We are sorry for any disappointment that this may cause. Team PB xx

alexe68
October 24th, 2018

First item sent was totally different to what i ordered. The other 2 items were different to what they look like in the pictures.

Hi Alex,

We are really sorry to hear that you received an incorrect item.

Please pop us over an email to customercare@pinkboutique.co.uk, and we will look into this for you.

We also work very hard to ensure that all images and product descriptions accurately reflect our items Alex.

If you could kindly send us some images of the items you have received we can of course assist you further.

sg309
October 28th, 2019

Customer service refunded my money after the company that my bag was ordered from didn't send or provide a tracking number. Thanks, Jennifer!

lornak76
August 29th, 2019

I've always loved pink boutique and thought it was decent price for the quality of clothing. However I bought 4 bikinis for my holiday and a couple of weeks later all four are in the sale yet the majority of the others are still full priced. Quite infuriating it's the ones I have purchased that have all gone down not long after has put me off..

katieh108
February 21st, 2018

The customer service in this place is something Ive never experienced before! There refusing me a refund because I have apparently spoiled one of the products with fake tan ( funnily enough the item I hadnt tried on!) there attitude was well its not got there by itself, theres only men in the warehouse! Initiating Im a Lier! The product has been stained somewhere in the process and they choose me as the culprit! They havent even took into consideration what I am telling them!

Hi Katie,

We are sorry for any disappointment that this may cause but we are unable to issue a refund on this occasion. Team PB xx

nadinem48
October 17th, 2019

I ordered a few items with this company and they never arrived. When i contacted the company they told me it was lost in transit and would give me a refund rather than re send the items but they didn't refund my delivery. Will never order form here again.

sophielouisec
May 30th, 2019

Ordered a dress from this company and was too small and short. Sent it back for a refund and I was refused this. The dress was sent back to me and when I phoned the customer service to ask why, she said it was due to the dress being marked. This was not the case when I sent the dress back for a refund initially. Terrible experience.

maggieg26
March 26th, 2018

Order a jacket I received it almost 4 months later and it's the wrong size. I don't recommend this Boutique.

Hi Maggie,

We put all of our trust into our couriers to deliver parcels on time.

We're so sorry to hear your order did not arrive on time.

Can you please pop us over an email with your order number to customercare@pinkboutique.co.uk.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Team PB xx

alexs608
June 16th, 2018

Wish Id read the reviews before ordering. Ordered 2 dresses, both of which were too big. Sent them back and they were in the depot for a week before they reached pink boutique. Received one refund and one dress was returned due to being marked. When it left my house there was not a mark on it now theres a whopping show print inside at the top in a tread of shoe none of us own. Pink Boutique say I have worn the dress when I have not (its too big for goodness sake!) and refuse me a refund. Blatantly calling me a liar. Absolutely disgusting service

Hi Alex,

We are sorry to hear you were unhappy that your items were returned back to you. We can confirm that all items are checked upon leaving us and also when they arrive back into the warehouse. Unfortunately, the item was marked when it arrived back with us in our warehouse. Images are also taken of items by our returns department, when they arrive into the warehouse which we can then send to the customer.

We do state all information on our website in which we state, we are unable to accept items back with us which have been marked.

Unfortunately, on this occasion we were not able to accept this back with us.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

ac378
November 16th, 2018

Sent 2 parcels back this week. Charged £6.49 per parcel and I bothered to drive them to Asda to return. Appalling fees - Knocked £6.49 off both refunds. Never again. My custom has gone. Had over once - well twice now!

Hi,

Unfortunately we do not currently offer free returns I'm afraid.

Therefore £2.50 is deducted from your refund for the use of our returns label.

This information is stated on our website and on the invoices provided in your PB parcels.

If you would like more information on our returns policy please email us at customercare@pinkboutique.co.uk.

We will be more than happy to answer any queries you may have.

Team PB xx

Every dress I've ordered has been true to size, they state in the description if the item has stretch or not etc

By Vicki C.
See more answers (3)

No, they are great quality usually with a lining underneath so they're not see through

By Vicki C.
See more answers (3)

The are true to size I'm between a size 6 and 8 and they always fit me perfectly I only shop with pink boutique now there clothes I find for me better

By Emma w.
See more answers (3)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Pink Boutique staff and other customers.

Shop women? ۪s clothes & the latest online ladies fashion at Pink Boutique UK. Celeb inspired clothing, party dresses, shoes & hair extensions with next day UK delivery.

Team P.
Typically responds within 7 hours

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pink Boutique?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

3.8
Have a question about Pink Boutique?