Picanova.co.uk

Picanova.co.uk

Picanova.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.1 stars from 21 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Picanova.co.uk also ranks 16th among Photo Printing sites. The most common issues with Picanova.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 88.9%

• I have had many big Canvas prints from this firm and have been very happy with all of them

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Picanova.co.uk?

“Brilliant”

Karen D.
1/11/20

I've ordered many pictures from here and never had anything to complain about always excellent service from the pictures right up to delivery as always been 5 all round service

“Worst ever Software and Customer Service”

sylvia m.
12/22/19

Same company as Photo Gifts.co.uk. Worst ever software, very limited possibilities of how to change and create and edit your photos. Kept on failing all the time and the save function was not working so had to start all over again and again. Software failed again during the order process which led to false amount being ordered. Contacted customer service team straight after it but they are very unhelpful. Once ordered they wont change anything even that it was their own software that failed. Offer of 70% off at the next order was a joke. Never ever going to order from them again!

canvas prints (3)
karend566
January 11th, 2020
peterp370
July 13th, 2019
In response to an email promotion from Picanova up to 79% off I ordered 5 large canvas prints. These were dispatched within a day and arrived 2 or 3 days later. Four of the prints were excellent but one, a difficult sunset, was printed too dark. I enquired by email whether it would be possible to print this one again. After a prompt exchange of messages, this was done and a much better print, at no extra cost, arrived yesterday. I commend Picanova for quick, efficient and friendly service.
sarahn213
November 15th, 2019
I have used in the past and will again amazing quality canvases and delivery was quite quick. Very pleased thank you
ianw175
March 2nd, 2020
For what they charged, and for what I got, absolutely superb, and the postage only £5-00, considering the picture was 1200mm by 800mm
sylviam32
December 22nd, 2019
maryi76
September 5th, 2019
Very good pictures on canvas and good delivery. It's great when they have offers. I have bought from them before so I knew the quality of there products.
barryd91
October 26th, 2019
Great canvas pictures at affordable price, used them before and very pleased with the products they offer
sams680
October 23rd, 2019
We got 6 decently printed canvas pictures from out honeymoon. We were very pleased with the 70cmx50cm ones.
peterc469
September 5th, 2019
Great product at a great price - I have had many big Canvas prints from this firm and have been very happy with all of them
janeto59
February 9th, 2019
I have now ordered a few canvases from here and even got one for a secret Santa gift because it fell within the £20 budget. Everyone who I have bought the canvases for are very impressed and can't believe they cost so little! Quality is fantastic.
matthewc341
September 5th, 2019
I used the e-mail promotion for some canvas prints - the quality of the products was very good and the delivery was prompt - if another offer comes up from Picanaova which is as good I will definitely use this service again:-)
kato9
January 10th, 2014
I purchased a 3peice canvas and it siad it was ready to hang, but didn't come with any fixtures so wasn't ready to hang at all. The actual canvas was pretty good quality and delivery was good but I've really struggled to find the right fittings for it. I emailed the company to see why it didn't have any hanging fixtures when it said it was ready to hang but they never emailed me back.
duncany
October 24th, 2014
BEWARE! THIS COMPANIES SOFTWARE AUTOMATICALLY CROPS YOUR IMAGE DURING UPLOAD ANY ASPECT RATIO CHANGES SO YOU LOSE THE EDGE DETAILS OF YOUR IMAGE SEE PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF BELOW.

THEY HAVE DISGRACEFUL AND AGGRESSIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND NO ABILTY TO HANDLE COMPLAINTS. THIS IS THE WORST INTERNET PURCHASE I HAVE EVER MADE IN 15 YEARS! I EXPECTED MORE FROM A GERMAN COMPANY... I WAS ROBBED OF £30 AND THE CANVASSES WENT STRAIGHT IN THE BIN... AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Tip for consumers: READ THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS VERY CAREFULLY AS IT ABSOLVES THEM OF ANY MISTAKES...HORRIBLY RUDE COMPANY.

donaldc21
January 10th, 2014
Terrible service. Would not let me correct a mistake I had made in sending a wrong file. Said the system is automatic and cannot be changed. Even after my admittance of me being wrong and that I wanted to cancel and send the correct file. Nothing doing from them. System is automatic and cant be changed once ordered. So I ended up with a low res file printed large on canvas... which was tossed promptly in the bin... Terrible service from so called professionals. Wont be using them again.
1 star is generous.
jonnyk
July 30th, 2014
Very dissappointing! Poor quality! Avoid! Products vaulation at £118 for acrylic glass is a joke and a scam
kimb577
April 15th, 2019
My 3rd order from Picanova and fast, efficient service with a great product at the end. Will definitely buy again!
brians786
June 26th, 2019
SUPERB PHOTO CANVAS SMASHING THANK YOU I WOULD RECOMEND YOU TO ANYBODY. IF YOU HAVE A GOOD PRINT THIS IS THE FIRM TO GO TO..
katyb2
July 23rd, 2013
Fantastic Company - A really efficient company with great morals and great quality products. I had a problem placing an order originally and the help team were really quick to get back to me. Once order placed it took less then the predicted 10 days to get to me which I was incredibly impressed with. In fact I think it was with me in less then a week! With speed some times you lose out on quality, but this was certainly not the case here. I will definitely be using this company again.
sallyp8
November 6th, 2013
Top class experience all the way! I am very happy to recommend this company to anyone. The service was excellent from ordering to delivery, also at a hugely discounted price! Done via groupon. I wanted a large landscape picture doing of my friends horses in their hillside home, in the Peak district set against the backdrop of the glorious hills. It is a really good photo and enhanced by the beautiful job Picanova have done of it set in one of their acrylics. I already have one done in canvas, now in my friends home, so knew that looked good and wanted one for my own wall. Very pleased and will definitely be using again, thanks Picanova!
janicer5
July 20th, 2013
I absolutely love my acrylic picture? It is so slim so neat and it looks like it was a picture bought from a shop but I know it was a photo taken by me so totally unique!

Delivery was quick and well packaged.

Communication was clear and helpful.

Brilliant company
carlg11
July 20th, 2013

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Picanova.co.uk staff and other customers.

Canvas Prints: Create your very own masterpiece!? Order in just three easy steps: 1. Upload Photo. 2. Select Size and Effect. 3. Place Order.

picanovat
Picanova T.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Picanova.co.uk?

Have a question about Picanova.co.uk?