Review of Picanova.co.uk

Cologne, Germany
info@picanova.co.uk

peterc469
9/5/19

Great product at a great price - I have had many big Canvas prints from this firm and have been very happy with all of them

maryi76
9/5/19

Very good pictures on canvas and good delivery. It's great when they have offers. I have bought from them before so I knew the quality of there products.

matthewc341
9/5/19

I used the e-mail promotion for some canvas prints - the quality of the products was very good and the delivery was prompt - if another offer comes up from Picanaova which is as good I will definitely use this service again :-)

peterp370
7/13/19

In response to an email promotion from Picanova up to 79% off I ordered 5 large canvas prints. These were dispatched within a day and arrived 2 or 3 days later. Four of the prints were excellent but one, a difficult sunset, was printed too dark. I enquired by email whether it would be possible to print this one again. After a prompt exchange of messages, this was done and a much better print, at no extra cost, arrived yesterday. I commend Picanova for quick, efficient and friendly service.

brians786
6/26/19

SUPERB PHOTO CANVAS SMASHING THANK YOU I WOULD RECOMEND YOU TO ANYBODY. IF YOU HAVE A GOOD PRINT THIS IS THE FIRM TO GO TO..

kimb577
4/15/19

My 3rd order from Picanova and fast, efficient service with a great product at the end. Will definitely buy again!

janeto59
2/9/19

I have now ordered a few canvases from here and even got one for a secret Santa gift because it fell within the £20 budget. Everyone who I have bought the canvases for are very impressed and can't believe they cost so little!! Quality is fantastic.

duncany
10/24/14

BEWARE!!! THIS COMPANIES SOFTWARE AUTOMATICALLY CROPS YOUR IMAGE DURING UPLOAD ANY ASPECT RATIO CHANGES SO YOU LOSE THE EDGE DETAILS OF YOUR IMAGE SEE PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF BELOW.

THEY HAVE DISGRACEFUL AND AGGRESSIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND NO ABILTY TO HANDLE COMPLAINTS. THIS IS THE WORST INTERNET PURCHASE I HAVE EVER MADE IN 15 YEARS!! I EXPECTED MORE FROM A GERMAN COMPANY... I WAS ROBBED OF £30 AND THE CANVASSES WENT STRAIGHT IN THE BIN....AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Tip for consumers: READ THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS VERY CAREFULLY AS IT ABSOLVES THEM OF ANY MISTAKES...HORRIBLY RUDE COMPANY.

jonnyk
7/30/14

very dissappointing! poor quality! Avoid !!! products vaulation at £118 for acrylic glass is a joke and a scam

donaldc21
1/10/14

Terrible service.. would not let me correct a mistake I had made in sending a wrong file.. said the system is automatic and cannot be changed.. even after my admittance of me being wrong and that I wanted to cancel and send the correct file.. nothing doing from them.. system is automatic and cant be changed once ordered.. so I ended up with a low res file printed large on canvas... which was tossed promptly in the bin.... Terrible service from so called professionals. wont be using them again.
1 star is generous.

kato9
1/10/14

I purchased a 3peice canvas and it siad it was ready to hang, but didn't come with any fixtures so wasn't ready to hang at all. The actual canvas was pretty good quality and delivery was good but I've really struggled to find the right fittings for it. I emailed the company to see why it didn't have any hanging fixtures when it said it was ready to hang but they never emailed me back.

sallyp8
11/6/13

Top class experience all the way! I am very happy to recommend this company to anyone. The service was excellent from ordering to delivery, also at a hugely discounted price! Done via groupon. I wanted a large landscape picture doing of my friends horses in their hillside home, in the Peak district set against the backdrop of the glorious hills. It is a really good photo and enhanced by the beautiful job Picanova have done of it set in one of their acrylics. I already have one done in canvas, now in my friends home, so knew that looked good and wanted one for my own wall. Very pleased and will definitely be using again, thanks Picanova!

katyb2
7/23/13

Fantastic Company - A really efficient company with great morals and great quality products. I had a problem placing an order originally and the help team were really quick to get back to me. once order placed it took less then the predicted 10 days to get to me which I was incredibly impressed with. In fact I think it was with me in less then a week! with speed some times you lose out on quality, but this was certainly not the case here. I will definitely be using this company again.

carlg11
7/20/13
janicer5
7/20/13

I absolutely love my acrylic picture? It is so slim so neat and it looks like it was a picture bought from a shop but I know it was a photo taken by me so totally unique!

Delivery was quick and well packaged.

Communication was clear and helpful.

Brilliant company

Questions? Get answers from the Picanova.co.uk staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Picanova.co.uk