This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Phtravelconsultants.co.uk

Phtravelconsultants.co.uk

Phtravelconsultants.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Phtravelconsultants.co.uk also ranks 157th among Vacation sites. The most common issues with Phtravelconsultants.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Phtravelconsultants.co.uk?

“Sharing my experience of PH Travel Consultants who...”

Jethro S.
6/17/11

Sharing my experience of PH Travel Consultants who also have a golfing arm of their travel business. Unfortunately PH owes us £6,000 from a holiday that didn't materialise. Even up until the day before we were due to fly he kept saying he was 'working on it'. We lost our money and had to book a whole new holiday. We are now trying very hard to communicate with PH who either refuses to answer the phone, does not reply to emails, has never called back when promised and only occasionally sends a text. We are being fobbed off with excuses left right and centre, were told 2 weeks ago that the money was due to be in his account that week but nothing since then. We are now in the process of taking legal action over this and PH's stance - after sending 3 emails asking for an update and a final one stating my intentions on I finally had a response telling me that he would get his solicitor to have me for slander! Fortunately I have evidence of all factual information I've passed on about this company (and it would be libel!!) Would hate anyone else to go through this or be in the same situation so please proceed with caution!!!

tinag14
June 2nd, 2013
Whatever you do, stay away from this company. Con artists...
jethros
June 17th, 2011
nigela2
August 6th, 2011
They provide a service that is free from the NHS and they charge for it. Their website looks like an NHS website but is just a cover for their own. Avoid. Get an ehic card free

Questions? Get answers from the Phtravelconsultants.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Phtravelconsultants.co.uk?

Have a question about Phtravelconsultants.co.uk?